Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:35 pm
Zuu nodded. "He has to sneak around somehow to protect Chihiro."
NekoLover1994
Sora glanced down at her,"I can't think of anything, I don't think a kid his age would like to be stuck in here. So I have no clue."
Evangeline101697
Zuu went and sat down playing with her ail by Sora's bed. "Well just how are we going to keep him a secret?" She motioned at Jack.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:37 pm
"Well..." Sora was puzzled, how could they get a 16 year old boy around without the parents knowing? That was a hard one, he shrugged," Got me."
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Sora glanced down at her,"I can't think of anything, I don't think a kid his age would like to be stuck in here. So I have no clue."
Evangeline101697
Zuu went and sat down playing with her ail by Sora's bed. "Well just how are we going to keep him a secret?" She motioned at Jack.

I amz a kittin

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:41 pm
"Same here unless he can change his shape." Zuu said shrugging and leaning her head on Sora's bed side.
NekoLover1994
"Well..." Sora was puzzled, how could they get a 16 year old boy around without the parents knowing? That was a hard one, he shrugged," Got me."
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:46 pm
Sora laid down in his bed so that he was next to Zuu, he glanced up at Chihiro," You have any ideas?"
Evangeline101697
"Same here unless he can change his shape." Zuu said shrugging and leaning her head on Sora's bed side.
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

I amz a kittin

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:48 pm
Zuu closed her eyes and started purring.
NekoLover1994
Sora laid down in his bed so that he was next to Zuu, he glanced up at Chihiro," You have any ideas?"
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:49 pm
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

"I dunno. It'll be hard but we'll..." She stopped, "I'll be back."She ran out of the room.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:51 pm
Sora cocked his head," Okay..." He leaned his head on Zuu's shoulder and shut his eyes. After a little while he lifted his head," Do you think she is okay?"
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

"I dunno. It'll be hard but we'll..." She stopped, "I'll be back."She ran out of the room.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:15 pm
Zuu smiled leaning her head on top of Sora's.
NekoLover1994
Sora cocked his head," Okay..." He leaned his head on Zuu's shoulder and shut his eyes. After a little while he lifted his head," Do you think she is okay?"
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:20 pm
He put his arm around her neck and started to purr.
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 pm
Zuu nudged Sora's head lovingly.
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 pm
Chihiro runs in,"I told them, they said it was ok. Mom said that the house is big enough."

Jack hugged her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:30 pm
Sora nuzzles her neck and responds to Chihiro," Thats great."
Evangeline101697
Zuu nudged Sora's head lovingly.
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:35 pm
Chihiro smiled. Jack pulled her outside,"Sesshomaru turned us older."

"Huh?" she said

"He made us older and..." he stopped.

"Stronger! That's it. You're too smart." She hugged him.

They walk in together, hand in hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:42 pm
Sora glanced up and smiled at them.
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

"Huh?" she said

I amz a kittin

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:45 pm
NekoLover1994
Sora glanced up and smiled at them.
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

"Huh?" she said

Chihiro yawned, "I'm taking a catnap." She went up the stairs to her bed. Jack climbed on his side. The last thing she saw was him stairing at her.
((no she doesn't die its the only line i got ok?))  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games