Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:55 pm
(Hey I just noticed that the creator has only posted once. What happened to him?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm
((that's a good question....))

Renka heard Josh and shook his head, "Nah, he just noticed what time it was and took off.." A few moments later actually Shift joined them, Renka looked relieved to have the gun back and pleasantly surprised to see the revolver was loaded. "Thanks Shift, our raid went really good as you can see."  

KuroSeiryu

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:56 pm
"Hey Renka i'll show you to the hideout and then im leaving." Shift said as he lead the way there. He was still pondering the point to all this fighting as he walked.
(sorry writers block)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:52 am
(BUMP)  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:05 am
Anya made her decision, she sent a short concise text message to Shift telling him the address, basic directions, and to delete the message afterwards. Anya sneezed, she had been lying in the rain for at least two hours, she was fighting off tears for the first time in years she didn't know what was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:57 pm
"Alright, thanks.." Renka nodded and stored his gun in his backpack and glanced back at Shift. "..where'd you go anyway?" he raised a brow as he asked.  

KuroSeiryu

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm
(Nice Avi Kuro)

Shift Read the message and deleted it. He then looked at Renka and said "You'll find out soon enough. Don't follow me." With that he headed to where Anya told him to go, hopeing that everything would be fine and he wouldn't be attacked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:31 am
"You did WHAT," Gabriel yelled, angry that Anya had not only invited an enemy but a boyfriend. He read the piece of A3 paper again, very slowly this time "You told.... this guy who you've been going out with our address have you considered that he could just bring his friends along and y'know kill us".

Anya scowled at him and snatched the pad of paper back, A. not "this guy" SHIFT, B. You think I didn't consider that you think that took this lightly. Anya's anger was evident even if you couldn't hear it.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:15 pm
Joshua flew behind the others as they talked. He didn't say anything until Shift headed off. "What do you think he's doing? Something bad? Do you think we should follow him?" He could still hear Shift's movements but they were fading fast. Once he was out of Josh's hearing range it might be hard to find him again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:31 pm
Shift knowing Joshua's ability cut through a couple of malls so that he couldn't be followed. After dooing that for about half an hour he went to the address giving and knocked on the door. Shift waited a bit then sat down and waited ocaisnally tossing ball bearings at the door then making them vanish into thin air.  

Lord of Rage

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:48 pm
"Well if you want to we can...I don't like being left out the loop much..so I set small tracers on everyone when I get a chance.." as proof, the blood tracer floated off the back of Joshua's shirt, it was about the size of a small gem, then the tracer went back on it's hidden spot on Joshua's shirt. "They're also for safety, like if you're wounded and can't move.." he glanced in the general direction of where Shift was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:55 pm
Joshua smiled. He liked Renka's ability and its uses. "Good, cause he know my ability to hear far away things and I lost him." He didn't like the idea of intruding on Shift but if he was doing something, like betraying them perhaps then they should find out and warn the others.If he was doing something harmless then whatever they would leave.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:20 pm
Anya let her hair down again, took her wings out and put on something that resembled clothing, making sure that it covered her tattoo. This is going to be interesting she thought to her self watching the rain run down the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:02 am
After waiting a bit Shift sent Anya a text message saying I made it. I lost one but don't know about the blood-bender. Are they mad at you? With that he got up and banged on the door hopeing that they won't attack first and ask questions later.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:21 pm
"Pizza guy or traitor girls boyfriend" Gabriel called to the door to which Anya replied with a foot to the side of the head. "You're right no way is that pizza done yet... Come on in..... Shift"

Anya winced a little, Gabriel had a rather hard skull. She left and opened the door, quickly loosing the scowl she had worn for the last few minuets.

"Anya says hi" Gabriel shouted knowing it really wasn't necessary.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff