Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:46 pm
" i can conseal are location once we have stopped but i fear the distance is not great enough yet" Tavara sent the message to all ther minds.

(night sorry still kinda sick lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 pm
((nearly forget me? the nerve! xD sorry i fell behind. sweatdrop ))
Hikaru had let out a yawn as she felt something shifting her sleeping place, and than heard the pounding of horse hooves. She had popped her head out of the bag to see Vondel and a horse both running. She let out a wide yawn and looked around, her eyes bored as she looked to Vondel with a questioning face, she was still in her cat form as she let out another large yawn and could only let out a mew as she thought 'Vondel, what's going on? Why are we running..?' she yawned again as she continued to look around, seeing several others following behind Vondel as she stretched as much as she could without falling out of the bag.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm
Nathaniel just listened to their words pounding beside them on his horse. "We need to get down there, he is our only hope at the moment." He responded quietly unable to send messages to everyone the way they seemed to.

"What!?" Isaac made Atreyiu turn to the left pulling up beside Tavara and soon closer to his brother. "You've been hiding things from me?" He growled glaring at him from the corner of his eye. "Why, even if me and him aren't brothers by blood we are brothers." The anger in his voice was clear but he pulled into the lead for a bit following his brothers train of thought to find the location. 'I can't believe this.' He thought his breathing rough as he trained himself not to hit his brother for breaking their pact.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:19 pm
"Issac anger right now wont help, ssave it for later please Issac." Bella was still fear crippled and wanting nothing more than to be warm and safe. and if there was hope from somone who might just kill them that sounded alot better to her.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm
Isaac only nodded and took a calming breath but stayed in the lead. He didnt want to look at vondel at that moment feeling betrayed. "Lets just get to his place so we can protect all of you." He whispered hitting the base of the mountain trail a bit faster than expected. Pulling the reins he helped balance atreyiu and patting the side of his neck started again at a slower pace.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 pm
Ok, Vondel was in a rather hectic mood so he didn't stop to think about what he would say next. "Damnit Issac! I did it to protect you! I am the reason why Lathruian went into hiding! I banished his a** for trying to KILL YOU!" Vondel was angry and scared and confused for the first time in his life. Battle was easy, this mindless fleeing was not his cup of tea. They were soon in the cave, pushing the beasts past their fear into the inky blackness. He grabbed Hikaru and placed her on his shoulder. "We are running away from things that will kill us if they catch us." He explained this to Hikaru in the form of memories and thoughts he took from others. Soon they were hoplessly lost and only the dripps of far off echoing water could be heard. "And now we wait..... depending on what mood that b*****d is in determines the time it will take." Vondel sat down rather moodly on a rock and glared at the wall.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 pm
Nathaniel leaned against the wall beside the vampire and though he was rigid choose to try and start a conversation anyway. "Siblings can be annoying cant they?" He whispered a smirk on his lips. Seeing the vampire smirk in reply made him almost laugh.

He didnt respond only set Bella down before turning away and walking the edge of the cave until he found a more flat peice of wall to lean against. 'Save me. Ha. He still could have told me.' He thought angered by his brothers words. Even if the man had tried to kill him it would have been nice to know some of his history but he was simply the half child spawned by mistake from what he heard as a child. He watched the entrance now tense. A form beside him caught his attention. "You have no idea." He replied smirking. "Try being the youngest and living up to everyones expectations."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:25 pm
Hikaru sat ontop of Vondel's shoulder as they ventured into the cave, her eyes adjusting to the pitch blackness as best they could, it was difficult to see, even when her accute vision. She tensed as the memories and everything entered her mind, not used to having somebody inside her head as she listened to the explanation. She shook her head and watched as Issac stormed off and she thought, hoping that vondel would hear 'Sometimes you have good intentions.. but not always do good things come out..' she than turned to Issac and spoke, her voice a bit different in this different form "you know Issac, he only meant for the best, it wasn't meant to hurt you but to help i'm sure" she said loud enough for him to hear her.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 pm
Isaac glanced over at her but didn't respond, he wanted to but caught his tongue now wasnt the time for a fight and they didnt need any more stress. If and when their brother show'd he would simply act like an observer or a tag along like the rest not like the youngest of their family. He didn't feel apart of it some days anyway. that thought seemed childish. actually it was and it made him laugh softly. Shaking his head he sat down closing his eyes to rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:37 am
Tavara still sat atop her horse. "nice lil kitty you have there Vondel" she smuiled in spite of the situation, "but i dear hope that ur brother will hurry on our arrival. . ." she looked worried and slid down from the mare patting her shoulder. she strode over to Bella looking her over.
"your defiantly no warrier. just how are you, myself, Nat Vondel Isacc and whoever the Wolves chosen one is supposed to save our world?" the questiond sounded more like an insult but she hadnt ment it too.

Bella looked on edge and the tall demon (tall to bella) wasnt helping. "i dont no. . " her voice was barely that of whisper but she knew they could all here her well enough. "i dnt no anything" she went over to Issac and stud at his side.

Tavara looked shocked. "well thats helpfull. . . " she sighed

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:39 pm
As Vondel waited, he grew more and more pissed. Finely he stood up and went to a nearby tunnel. "Damnit you b*****d! Open up and let your family in! Or so help me I will kill you this time!" Vondel growled harshly at nothing for a few moments before a ghostly laughter could be heard. Just then, a near twin of Vondel stept out of the shadows right beside Issac.

"How nice to see you again Brothers. Its nice to have a little get togather finely after so many years. But as I see you brought guests and a snack! And I thought you didn't care Vondel." He put his arm over Issac, very much at ease. "Its been a long time sience I have seen you dear Issac. Many many years I have been banished because of you. But that has all changed now hasn't it? Your apart of the family now!" Lathurian chuckled, looking at the Demons. "Ah, dear Tavara, so nice to see you for the first time! Is this your man? I can smell him al over you. Or is he your new toy?" He wickedly winked at her, but stopped when he saw the human. His smile spred wide as he was suddenly right next to her, one finger gently trailing down her cheak to her chin, lifting it but a little. "Such an exquisit smell you have my dear! Do pray tell me your name! I would very much like to get to know you!" Lathruain took a deep breath, tasting her sent. His eyes were a deep scarlet, a harsh contrast from Vondel's golden eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm
Tavara looked at him as if he had smacked her across the face. 'how rude. .' but she swolled the look.
"am sure its a pleasure to meet you as well"

Airadain flinched away from him she didnt mean to be rude she just didnt like to be touched, speacially by strangers. "my name is Airadain" its very nice of you to take us inn. thank you verymuch you have saved our lives" she was more than a little creeped out by this guy.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:37 pm
Vondel took hold of Lathurian's shirt front and roughly pushed him away. "Hands off Lathruian, or I will cut them off." Vondel was not usually this harsh to anything, but Lathurian brought out the worst in him. "Just let us in for a bit until we can come up with a plan ok?" Vondel highly douted that he would, but kept that to himself.

Lathurian, smoothed down his shirt and rasied an eyebrow at Vondel. "You really must work on your manners Vondel. Who said I was going to let anyone in? I wish for payment first. Then I will let you in my cozy little home." Lathurian smiled at Issac. "My price is high so choose wisely what you wish to give up." Lathurian loved these little mind games. He always confused Vondel when tey were younger.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 pm
"well wat is it that u want?" bella asked looking at the ground. "i mean we cant offer you anything if u havent told us wat u want"

Tavara looked at him as if he was the Devil .
"do u not understand wat is going on in the world?! are you that concieted? do u realize that everything u have cold be wiped? these guys on are a** are pure evil, pure strength, not even you can stand up too there power, not by ur self. trust that in me."

PaYg

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces