Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

"Iroha, I don't know what happened between you and Yosuke... I offer you things to make you happy. From you, I feel sadness and sorrow, a sense of lonliness. I wish I could do something to help you, but to tell you the truth, I sense that you have a secret hatered for the world. Correct me if I'm wrong..." Mika ranted on what he thought he was feeling from Iroha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha was a bit surprized on how observant the other was of people. He didn't know how to respond nor how to react, just to correct him on one thing. "I don't hate the world. What I hate is how I became." he replied looking out towards the streets.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

"How can you hate yourself?" Mika asked surprised. "From what I can tell, there is no reason why you should hate yourself. Besides, that isn't good for your self-esteem to hate your self." Mika was saddened to learn that Iroha hated himself. No one should ever hate themselves, no matter what the reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:16 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha sighed, 'There are many reasons in which you don't know.' he thought to himself. "It doesn't matter. Compared to who I was when I was a kid and to who I am now...I..." he stopped himself from saying too much. "Why am I telling a stranger like you about this...?" He asked himself.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

"And who did you used to be? Who are you now?" Mika asked, as he motioned for Iroha to follow him out of the rain to his car.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:30 pm
"The invisible Boy"

'Why is he asking so much questions?' he thought to himself as he followed Mika to his car. "Why should it matter to you? We just met a couple of times by chance. And..." he stopped himself, "I guess... I used to be more energetic and friendly... and now I'm introverted...? I don't know, my grandparents told me that...

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Annoyedx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

Mika opened his door on the driver's seat side, unlocking it. "It matters to me because you are depressed." Mika said, getting in, turning on the car so it could start heating up to help dry them off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He sighed once more as he suddenly sneezed covering his mouth and nose with his hands, "...Chu"

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image

Mika smiled. "Looks like you caught a cold after all. So, are you going to get in?" Mika asked, his door still opened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:53 am
"The invisible Boy"

"Y-yeah..." Iroha got in the car and closed the door.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:47 am
User Image

Mika waited to warm up a bit before putting the car into drive. "Where to?" Mika asked Iroha. He tried to avoid Iroha's eyes, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable. But there was something about Iroha that made Mika want to look at him once in awhile. He would steal glances at him when he felt he could risk it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:00 pm
"The invisible Boy"

The boy was completely exhausted from the unusual events that had occurred today. He let out a sigh, showing his exhaustion. "Can you just take me home...?" he asked the other.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Tiredx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image

"Sure... if I knew where you lived." Mika stated, driving in the general direction that he knew he lived.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:10 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"Then," he continued speaking to the other. "you can just drop me off at the front of the park..."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Tiredx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

"In the rain? I would prefer not to, seeing as you seem to be already catching something. Then again, you probably don't want me to know where you live. Well, if you want to keep out of the rain, I will take you to the park and you can stay in here till the rain clears up then you can get out and walk home. Sound good? Or do you really want me to drop you off in the rain?" Mika asked.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff