Reply Rp Forum
The New World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:11 pm
"Ok then well i guess it should be polite for me to introduce myself. My name is Ryuukio." He stuck out his hand to greet her  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:40 pm
Kisa looked to his hand and reached her hand out to his as well, shaking it "um.. i'm kisa" she murmered as she looked down, her confidence was fading fast.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:54 pm
In the darkness of the trees clapping started echoing all around in every direction. A figure stood on a branch in one of the biggest trees in the area. "Bravo! Bravo!" the figure said with a chuckle as he said it "that was pretty entertaining...well truthfuly, not really, that was the worse fight I have ever seen in my life" he grinned showing off his blood stained teeth for a moment. He positioned himself so that he was not leaning against the trunk of the tree anymore and walked to the end of the branch then jumped down to the ground still hidden in its shadow. "Why wasnt there any blood or why didnt anyone die that would have been way more exicting then this" he looked over all of the freaks who stood before him until he scanned over the crazy annoying girl he met earlier. He glared at her for a second before looking up at the "new friend" they had just made. "Hey, you, gigantor, do you know where I can find the mountain that dragons live...or somethin like that" he asked the dragon, knowing that the dragon wouldnt tell him anything, he didnt think it would hurt if he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 pm
Kiva leaned into the scratch that Raven had given her and watched the girl walk away, she huffed slowly untill she went ridgged with a new scent and saw another land, turning she saw Kisa talking to this drangon and she shrugged if kisa feels hes ok then hes ok she sighed and stared off into the distance untill she perked up, and she gave an excited little bark as she Smelt and saw her Demon walk out of the shadows, she shook her black pelt befor shifting back to a human and darted over to him, "i knew i would find you" she called happily as she darted around him sevral times with a crooked grin upon her face  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:03 pm
Ryuukio saw the girl look down but took no mention of it when the figure in the trees addressed him. "And what business do you have with the dragons that live there?" Ryuukio felt a knot form in his stomach and started thinking about Ashido.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:10 pm
Vondel fell silent, wondering if it was going to be the new dragon or the demon that would kick is a** this time. He came out of his bitter thoughts as the two talked. But he didn't comment, not wanting to bring attention to himself.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:39 pm
Raven smiled as Kiva had leaned in toward her scratch but looked up as she saw the demon before come out of the shadows. She stood up and watched him carefully "Do you have nothing better of your time then to go after those that pose no threat to you? What fun is it to attack those who can't defend themselves when you can have so much more fun fighting somebody who can actually hold their own." She said with a smile, she knew that the demon intended to attack the dragons, though she didn't get to fight the last demon and felt ready to fight "If you really want a thrill, fight those who are as powerful as you are, or are you simply afraid?" She smiled deviously as she took a step toward this demon, her own instincts kicking in as her senses were on over drive, simply from being so exited and ready to fight as she took yet another step toward him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:48 pm
"hey" airdaun called "who do u think calling a freak you f**. what guy wears leather pants? seriously gross." she was grinning. "and trust me am just getting started id take u on but i gotta demon to track. orders first y'know." she spun around to look at Vondel and the rest of them. "anybody elese wana look for him b4 he comes back for us?"  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:32 pm
Vondel shrugged. "Personaly, Im just a bounty hunter, not a demon tracker. Plus I really dont want to get my a** kicked again. For the third time." Vondel got up slowly, making sure he wouldn't fall this time. When he was on his feet he smiled. "TaDa!" Vondel took a step and almost ate it again, but Kal was there to support him. "It looks like im not in any shape to chase a demon anyway. Not my cup of tea." Vondel was trying in vain to climb Kal as Kal glared at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:59 pm
Kisa watched as Vondel tried to mount Kal and the evil look that he was givin and chuckled a bit "Come on Vondel, if there's going to be another fight we should get out of here" She said as her form changed to her dragon form, careful not to bump into anybody or step on anybody as she lowered her wing onto the ground so both him and Kal would be able to get on her back easily.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:20 pm
Vondel shrugged and climbed onto Kisa, making himself comfy. Kal gave an angry shrike, offended by how she even offered him a ride. He tried to fly away but stummbled and fell. After that he gave both Vondel and Kisa a look of death and climbed abord, glaring at the back of Vondel's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:25 pm
Ryuukio was a bit offended that Kisa let the others hitch a ride about on top of her but he shook the thought out of his head, they were her friends and thats what friends do for each other. "So who exactly are we looking for if i might ask." He said as he changed back into his dragon form  

vengeful_soul93

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:35 pm
Vondel looked over to the dragon guy and smiled. "We are looking to get the hell out of here before we... well mainly I get my a** kicked again." Vondel reached back an petted Kal, quickly withdrawing it before Kal could snap it off. He was in a real cranky mood after he got stabed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 am
Kisa had noticed the look of disapproval that she had gotten from the other dragon but did her best to ignore it as Vondel and Kal had gotten on and wondered if that other angel girl would want to get on as well, though after she waited a few minutes she spread her wings and said "best hold on tight, don't want to lose anybody in take off" and with that her large wings extended out and with a mighty flap she was off, soaring into the skys toward an unknown location.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm
Kiva continued to romp happily around her demon untill she stoped stoped and glared at Raven and let lose a slight threatning growl, and then looked at the new demon hunter with a threatning glance aswell, she would make it clear that she would do anything for this Demon that glared at her coldly, but she meerly brushed that aside and slinked back and kept her gaze glancing from her demon to this other befor them, her gaze softend as she herd his voice and calmed a bit, she would wait for his orders, she would fallow him where he went, even if he were planning on attacking the dragons that lived far from hear, though she didnt know where, she gave a sidelong glance at Ryuukio and looked him over and shook her head, she looked to kisa and vondel and the griffon known as kal, she watched them jump off into the air and sat their with her head tilted watching them untill they were out of her sight, she let lose a small sigh befor focusing on what was happening befor her  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff