Welcome to Gaia! ::

Superhero/Villain Internship Center

Back to Guilds

This is a superhero/villain RP. We are excepting aplications! 

Tags: Hero, Villain, roleplay, agency, internship 

Reply League of Villains Training Agency
Villain HQ (This is where the RP takes place) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A_Peaceful_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 pm
Statc
After Static said his part, Vepo nodded and looked inside. At first his smile widen because he knew where to find villain number 1 from all the ice. He made a subconsious part of his mind focus on keeping his feet over water. He could just as easily glide on ice, but he wasn't near as good as the frozen guy when it came to ice. Than he frowned when he noticed all the dead bodies. Finally he came to anger when he saw the culprit just sitting there. He didn't even notice the iceman's pet dog in his building rage. "What have you done? They were innocent!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 pm
-Reaper-

"Innocent? INNOCENT?!" The dog laughed at the notion. he began walking towards Vepo. Halfway there he changed human. When he reached Vepo, he stepped around behind him, put his hands on his shoulders, and whispered into his ear, though barely loud enough for everyone else to hear, "Let me tell you about innocence. One day, a young jagaur cub was playing with his mommy and daddy. He was the happiest cub he could be. His parents made sure he was fed well, but never killed more than they needed to survive. Now, one day, big yellow monsters showed up at their home. My parents warned them that the territory was taken, but the yellow monsters wouldn't listen. They began thrashing the trees with the sharpest claws the cub had ever seen. When the cub's parents saw this, they jumped to protect him from these abominations, only to be slaughtered quicker than the trees were. Than the monsters stopped. Some two legged apes without any hair stepped out of the belly of the beasts and saw the cub. He was shaking and so scared. He had two red lines under his eyes where his parents' blood had landed on his face. The apes picked up the cub and awed and cooed, but finally put him down and sent him on his way while they continued to demolish his home. Now tell me, who is innocent exactly?" Animus walked away back to Frostbite's side, "And who deserves to die? Is it these humans who continue to demolish the homes of cubs everywhere that are innocent? Or is the innocent one the cub who simply wants his home back? His mother and father back? Who here deserves to die? I think it's you. Your species, the hairless apes with no respect for any other species on this planet, is by no means innocent. Not one of you! Now," Animust changed into a cheetah and began rushing towards Vepo, "PREPARE TO DIE!!!"  

The_Beast_Within_Us

A_Peaceful_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:09 pm
Static
As Animus told his story, Vepo's anger faded. He was trying to think of a way to comfort Animus's loss, but couldn't seem to think of anything that might help such a deep wound. Just as he was about to try his best to say something, Animus changed and rushed at him. The only thing that stopped Vepo from falling over in surprise was the water under his feet, but the water under his feet didn't help the fact that he was too stunned from Animus's sudden change in mood to do anything about the rabid looking animal bearing down on him.

(Wow, Animus's background makes me feel like a horrible person. Are you involved in an animal rights group or something? Trying to tell us something through your Animus character?)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:17 am
Terron busted through a side wall out of nowhere. He had gone around the building for suprise attack when he noticed Vepo just barge in. A large rock flew from the ground, hitting Animus square in the head while he was distracted. "Revenge is something I understand, but going as far as trying to kill my friend.... It ain't happenin' buddy."

Frostbite reacted to Terron's entrance by flinging a shard of ice at his chest. The shard shattered on contact. Frostbite was a bit confused.

Terron chuckled just a bit. "Ademantium." he said as he hit the invulnerable metal lightly. "My turn." Terron flung his hands forward, grabbing ahold of a wall behind Frostbite. He pulled back quickly. The wall seemed to dislocate itself as it charged at him.

Frostbite spread his aura. By doing so the wall froze and crumbled before it ever came close. "Amature." He laughed loudly as dozens of very large blocks of ice formed out of thin air. They spinned in a circle around him. His arm lifted slowly towards Terron. The blocks of ice shot at him randomly.

The geomancer erected a wall in front of him. The ice, again, shattered. "Heh. You do talk. From the last fight I could have sworn you were mute. Now, let's say we take this fight somewhere where we aren't so equal.... outside." Terron lifted himself into the air and out of the building using what ground was beneath him.

Frostbite just smiled. "I've been waiting to try this. Animus, we're taking this fight into the open. You might want to keep up. Frostbite used his power on his own frozen body. He floated into the air like magic and soared out the hole.

Terron looked at Static down on the ground. "Static, I'm going to need some help!" he shouted. "  

Roskuel
Captain

Roskuel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:28 am
Sid was enjoying his day. Burning down buildings, a quiet walk.. it was all so perfect. Unknown to him, it was about to get better. He noticed a large truck parked outside of a gym-like center. It was unloading tables and cooking equipment.

(shifting to the hero thread)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 am
-Reaper-

After the other two had left, and the third one had been called away, Animus looked to Vepo. Animus said in a voice low enough that only Vepo could hear, "Did you know that we only killed people in the first floor and the twenty-sixth floor? Now, if you still believe they are innocent, than you might want to stop me from what I'm about to do. I'm going to go up every floor until they're all dead. If you let either of the others know why you aren't out there helping them, or what I'm doing or... even talk to them at all, I'll flip one of those switches. Do you know what happens then? I've wired dynamite all over the bottom of this building. You humans have the best toys you know. I'm pretty sure if one of those little red sticks can take down an entire tree, a couple boxes spread everywhere can take this building down. Don't you?" With that, Animus changed into a small bird and, with a laugh, flew up the stairs to the second floor. He hid himself behind the door as a tiger, waiting to pounce.  

The_Beast_Within_Us

A_Peaceful_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:18 am
Static
Vepo couldn't help but let a dumbstruck look cross his face. He had rushed the team into a trap. That was probably why Frostbite was so quick to leave. He wanted to draw away the only person that could really do anything about the bombs. He looked around, first to the stairs Animus just flew up, secondly the stairs down to the basement, then finally to the front door. Finally, he let out a half smile. He created a sheet of water next to where he thought Static would be standing if he hadn't moved yet, and vibrated it to mimic sound. He made a few words as best he could in his hurry. It came out sounding like this, "Booooommmmmbbbbbbb iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn basss." After that,he rushed up the stairs and slammed through the door, trying to pinpoint where Animus could've gone. "Anyone seen a bird?" Vepo asked the nearest people.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm
As both interns moved elsewhere with their enemies, Lincat opted to follow Frostbite outside to watch him fight now that he seemed to be able to enjoy it somewhat. He just hoped that Frostbite wouldn't revert back to showing nothing as he went about his missions. Killing without enjoyment was well... boring.
Once outside, Lincat either didn't notice Static there, or simply didn't react to the fact that the hero was around. He simply followed the fighting interns to watch the fight draw out. In his eyes, Frostbite looked like he would be a clear victor, and that was only reinforced when he heard the earthweilder ask for assistance from Static. Lincat looked over to the hero slowly before looking back to the two fighting. "Just kill it already." Lincat said up to frostbite. "If it is pathetic enough to need help, just kill it."  

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:23 pm
-Re-flect-

As Terron called to Static for assistance, Umbron was surprised. He whispered into Terron's ear, via a tentacle of shadow following the natural shadow lines down his sides, "We don't need his help. Send him to help his ever precious new pupil. You know he needs the help."

------------------------------------------------------

-Reaper-

As Vepo walked in and started looking for him, Animus pounced. He missed where he was aiming for as a ringing in his ears he hadn't noticed kicked up as he strained himself. That rock must have hit him harder than he thought. Instead of slamming Vepo into the ground and landing on top of him, he smashed into Vepo's upper-back and they both toppled across the floor. This was when everyone screamed and started running. Animus used the chance to change into a mouse and find a new hiding spot under one of the desks, where he waited for Vepo to make his next move.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:56 am
Terron heard the whisper in his ear as if it was coming from his own mind. He looked around confused and a little bit scared. Just then something knocked him clear off his glider and onto a nearby rooftop.

"You're right Reaper.. pathetic." Frostbite said as he glared at Terron. He smiled behind his mask as more chunks of ice appeared. "Get up fool. You shouldn't make it so easy to kill you. I can't do as Reaper commands and savor it."

Terron's eyes flared in anger. "Easy?" he shouted as he picked himself from the ground. "Forget me Static. Help Vepo. I've got this one." He lifted himself into the air. However, this time there was no glider. He had used his power on his own metalic suit. "You're not the only one with tricks up your sleeve." His eyes glowed a bright green. "I have my own ways to deal with people like you." Multiple large stones ripped from the ground below. "I dare you to cheap shot me now."

"Gladly." Frostbite flew through the air, heading right for Terron. "Eat it!" he shouted as the chunks of ice soared at the earth manipulator.

Terron reacted quickly, meeting every bit of ice with a large rock. Though the ice shattered, the stones kept flying.

Frostbite stopped in mid air expanding his aura. The stones froze solid. He used his power to move his own arms at amazing speed, smashing the frozen rocks one by one. "We aren't getting anywhere are we?" He said coldly. "I would normally just leave you to your own sorry excuse for a life, but that wouldn't be very fun now would it?" His aura split into several branches that slithered their way toward Terron. Along the way, they iced the very air, causing shards to form even on the buildings far below them.

Terron watched as ice seemed to appear in streams, heading straight for him. "Oh great." He evaded the tentacles of ice as best he could, all the while trying to think up a way to hurt this guy.

If the aura wasn't enough, Frostbite removed his hatchet from his back. "Hey Terron. Catch!" The hatchet spun through the air, almost chopping off Terron's head.

"Ha, you missed." Terron said after he had dodged the flailing axe.

"Think again, gravel-for-brains." Frostbite pointed behind him. The hatchet was well on it's way back to Terron.

"Crap!" he yelled as he dodged it again. This time it didn't take so long to change directions. The axe lunged at him countless times. "Come... on.. that's.. cheating... you.. permafrost pinhead." he said as he blocked the hatchet with everything he had.

"Call it what you want pebble p***k," Frostbite stated as he made himself an ice throne and sat down calmly, "I'm still winning." He let out a loud chuckle.

"Pebble p***k?" Terron stopped the hatchet in mid-air by controling the metal. "That's the best you got? I've gotten better insults from a teleporting monkey. Of course, what can I expect from an unbearably ugly Jack Frost such as yourself?"

Frostbite lifted himself from the throne. He was beggining to get angry. "First of all, that is MY hatchet!" He ripped it from Terron's insubstantial grip. "Secondly... you want ugly? You asked for it!" he screeched. His hand went up, grabbing his metal face mask and ripping it off.

Terron winced in horror. "Oh my God."

Frostbites entire jawline was nothing but dead flesh, and bone. It looked as if someone had tried to force his head into a vat of acid and only halfway succeeded. "There. You see. You can't kill me. I'm already dead!" He yelled as a wicked laugh escaped his throat.

(just wanted to say.... bet you weren't expecting THAT one Tegi!)  

Roskuel
Captain

A_Peaceful_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:01 am
Static
At about the point when the people started running and screaming, Vepo realized three things. One, No one was going to make it past all the ice on the bottom floor. Two, As long as Animus was inside a building like this, he could do all the surprise attacks he wanted. The third one made him feel stupid for not thinking of this earlier. If the bombs were wired to the light switches, then Animus couldn't flip them if he wasn't inside. Vepo focus hard as he melted all the ice from the first floor, and brought it upstairs, making sure to avoid the people. He concentrated it into a curved wall in front of him that reached the floor to the ceiling, and blasted it foward as hard as he could. Water rushed in every direction away from Vepo until it smashed the windows and poured everything out, including the flimsy, cheap mass desks the company provided.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 am
-Reaper-

Animus laughed as he was washed away with everything else. He changed into a duck and flew up to avoid getting smashed. He landed on the top of the pile, changing into a jagaur just sitting there. "Alright, no more tricks, no more games. Let's just have a good clean fight," he called to Vepo, "But would you mind moving all this stuff out of the way?"  

The_Beast_Within_Us

A_Peaceful_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:15 am
Static
Vepo smiled because he could finally let loose now that he didn't have to worry about innocent bystanders getting hurt, or Animus triggering the bomb. He used the water that everything was soaked through with to throw them out of this open area into the side streets to block them off so nobody accidently got in the way. He pulled the water in his flask out and made a long bullwhip out of it. "You don't made if I use more than just amorphous shapes with my water control do you?" Vepo mockingly asked Animus.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:22 am
-Reaper-

Animus leapt off the pile of stuff just as it started to move. "No I don't mind at all. If you think something might help, you might want to use it. I'm not like other interns. I'm pretty good at fighting. Mother wanted me to learn about humans' supposed civilization." Animus rushed at Vepo.  

The_Beast_Within_Us

A_Peaceful_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:28 am
Static
Vepo used the water under his feet to move aside at the last moment, and used the whip to wrap it around one of Animus fron legs. He then pulled with everything he had.  
League of Villains Training Agency

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff