Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply File Cabinet (contains old threads)
Speed Dating- Sponsored by Shinra Corp. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What time should we meet in towns tomorrow? (EST times)
  1 PM
  2 PM
  3 PM
  4 PM
  5 PM
  6 PM
  7 PM
  8 PM
  9 PM
  10 Pm
View Results

Would-be SOLDIER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:42 am
"I've looked, but I'm still empty handed. And without an idea, what do you suppose I should do?" Cloud's facial expression was as serious as always, though it quickly faded to one of sadness. "... Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you." He lowered his head and stared at his boots.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:47 am
Rikku looks at him quietly for a moment. "You didn't confuse me," she says with a small smile. "You said you thought you were an ex-SOLDIER. So you're used to fighting. What do you fight for?" She looks away. "I fight for my cousin. She's so brave and strong, but she's so sad and lonely without the one she loves. So I stay with her, doing my best to keep her safe until she finds him again." She looked back at him, her smile a little sad.

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Would-be SOLDIER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:01 am
"I fight to end the fighting, and to keep maniacs like Sephiroth from destroying the Planet." Cloud glances up at Rikku, staring at her for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 am
"See? There's a reason, and it's a good one too!" She giggles. "People always seem so surprised when I use my head. Feel any better?"

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Would-be SOLDIER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:15 am
"... Yeah. But I'm just sharing a reason with a friend. I don't... have a reason all of my own." Cloud motioned for a waiter to approach and pointed out a bottle of wine on it. "You getting anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:17 am
"Oh yes, I will. Zifendal! It's light and fruity. My style!"

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Would-be SOLDIER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:21 am
Waiting for the wine to arrive, Cloud sits silently in his seat. Having nothing to talk about, he just stares off into space.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:25 am
Rikku studies him for a moment, then giggles. "The strong and silent type, huh? I know guys like you. Hard to get you to open up, wheras I don't know how to keep myself quiet, even when I maybe should!"

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Would-be SOLDIER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 am
"I dunno about strong, but silent fits me." Cloud hadn't left the Buster Sword like he usually does on errands, instead having it in a custom made sheath under his seat. The wine had arrived, and he poured Rikku a glass of the drink she had picked, before pouring his own wine into his glass.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:37 am
[ ;~; Sorry i don't know how much i'll be in the guild today i'm going to be resting alot, my sick streak got worse. ]  

xAgito Samurai

Would-be SOLDIER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:39 am
[D'aww. D8 ]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:42 am
"Thank you," she says, lifting her glass and sipping. She let out a happy sigh. "Oh, that's nice. As for you, I don't think there's a doubt that you're strong. You've been alone for a long time, but you can still keep your head up day after day despite everything you go through. That's strong, ya know?"

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Would-be SOLDIER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:48 am
"I guess so." Taking a sip of the Malboro wine, Cloud scratched the back of his ridiculously spiky hair. "So... what exactly do you do?", Cloud asked, not having much to go on. He wasn't quite sure when to end the date, so he'd drag it out until he got an answer for himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:53 am
"Told ya, I'm a materia hunter. Me and Yunnie and Paine fly around the world with all the other Gullwings and find old and abandoned materia, then either use them ourselves or sell them for profit on the materia market!" She grins. "We're really good at it!"

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Would-be SOLDIER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 am
Cloud couldn't find a word to say. He had hoped that he didn't misplace his Knights of The Round materia or Bahamut ZERO. They don't have any specific markings to show an owner, and could be sold off for millions of gil. Instead, he just downed his drink, bottle and all.  
File Cabinet (contains old threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff