Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This RP!!
  1, This sucks!
  2, Still sucks but just a little better than 1
  3, Its ok
  4, This is actually pretty good. I like it.
  5, I cant stop posting its so badass!
View Results

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm
Isshuin got up and stared at a list of different foods. It all looked so good to him. He thought to himself, i wonder what it tastes like....."Excuse me wench, i'll have one of everything!" He went back to the table and sat next to Nova. The waitress came back with Bella's salad, Sam's burger and Isshuin's everything. Huge plates of burgers of every kind, salads, soups, breads, hot dogs, eggs, steaks, chicken, and pork all steamed infront of everyone. "He dug into a plate of ribs coated in some odd, sweet, spicy, red sauce. He loved it! He continued to pig out until all that was left was a few bones. He dug into a burger and appeared to inhale it. He chugged down a thick chocolate milkshake with whipped cream stacked high ontop. Then he belched loudly and leaned back back, letting out a sigh of relief as he patted his stomach  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 am
Nova had rather enjoyed the ride to the restraunt place, and than laughed as she watched Isshuin down everything that was offered on the menu. She listened to him belch and laughed, "You call that a belch? Listen to this!" she proclaimed as she took a swig of what she was told was called 'root beer' before she patted her chest twice and released a belch loud enough to rattle the table infront of them before laughing "Beat that!" she smiled and laughed, what fun she was having!  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 pm
Bella couldnt helo but laugh normally she woulda been appaled but she couldne help herself. "that is soo grosse and funny." she ate her salad and left the garlic toast. she wieghed 95 pounds and planned to keep it that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:17 pm
Sam ate his burger that was bigger than the plate itself a little more slowly that Isshuin. He enjoyed this time with his new friends. He rarely had a time like this at all back home. That stopped Sam as he looked out the window, deep in thought. Did he really want to go home? Back to his old life of hunting and fighting, of constently watching your back? He didn't know anymore.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:27 am
"Sam old boy, you look like you've gotten into a bad wench! C'mon have one on me!" He patted is shoulder as he handed him a root beer float. He layed a chocolate bar down onto the table andpunched with enough force to shake the lamp above us. He then opened the wrapper and put the crumbled bar into a root beer float of his own. He downed the drink quickly and chugged root beer, then let out a belch so loud the lamp above us exploded in a shower of small glass and plastic. He looked in shock and laughed nervously, "Hehe....Excuse me"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:31 pm
Bella had to cover her ears and she abrublty stud up and left the table making her way for the bathroom were she shook out her hair over the trash being carefull not to get any of the pieces in her eyes. 'god dam pirate' she cursed  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:44 pm
Nova's eyes widened as Isshuin belched so loud that the lamp exploded "Damn!" she exlaimed as she began to pick the pieces of glass and plastic out of her hair "You have me beat!" she said and laughed loudly, people were looking at them but she didn't care. "Poor Bella got most of the glass and plastic on her, i hope she's ok" she commented but only through her laughs, she couldn't help so as she thought of the loud belch, it even rattled the window that Sam was looking out of "What's on your mind Sam?" She smiled and tilted her head to the side, still trying to hold back her laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:44 pm
Isshuin laughed heartily along with Nova. He swept the pieces off of his hair and clothes, though he was cut up quite a bit he didn't care. He had taken worse damage, Sam currently holds that record. He looked at the scars still there and still red. Then he looked over at Sam, now with a different look. A fiery burn in his eyes, his eyes glowed red and he felt anger in his heart. He grabbed a cup and without realizing it he crushed it. He felt the glass cut into his hand and he took a quick swig of sake to try and heal. His eyes went back to normal and he took another big swig. He layed his head onto the table and when he picked his head back up, a gruesome sight.....He had a huge piece of glass impaled into his eyepatch! "Son of a beast!!" He yelled and turned pale. Then he looked over at Nova and laughed loudly. He pulled the glass out and tossed it aside, he said to Sam and Nova, "Hey someone get pretty princess from the bathroom, we've had our fill, it's time we leave." He threw a few gold pieces onto the table ,walked out and started up the bike.  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:55 pm
Nova watched, an eyebrow raised as Isshuin had a few mood swings and shook her head "I'll go get Bella and make sure she's alright" she said with a smile as she got up from the table, going to the bathroom and opening the door "Bella, hey are you alright?" She asked as she stepped inside, helping to carefully remove some of the glass shards, or what remained "It's time to leave, the foods been paid for already" She smiled at Bella gently "Try not to take him seriously, he doesn't know how to be a gentlemen, it's something that males just don't learn unless they are properly trained at a young age" She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 pm
Sam had barely noticed all the comotion. He was focused on the mountains where their destination was. He would return home.... and bring his sister back to this one. Their home was full of danger and every second was spent to survive. So when the bikes started he nearly jumped out of his skin. He looked around for a few seconds at the damage and shook his head. He also took whatever he could hold and put them in carry bags for later. They had a lot still left over suprisingly. Once out he put the stuff away and hopped on the bike, waiting for Bella.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:02 pm
Bella finished brushing herslef off. "yeah am alright thanks. and i know am trying to be patient with him, i was going to freak out on him but i held it together and came here and delt with it." she smiled "am sorry am uselly not this Dramatic." she followed Nova out of the Bathroom and outside to the guys befor getting on the bike behinde sam she ruffled his hair.
"watcha so worried about Buddy?" she asked his face looked deep in thought and it almost made her shiver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 pm
Sam looked at her slowly. Age showed heavy in his eyes as he mulled over his thoughts. "Im thinking of home. Do I really want to return? I dont know anymore and..... that scares me." Sam had never been one to admit fear, but this horrified him to his very core. Would.... no COULD he turn his back on everyone he knew in Night World?  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:19 pm
Bella cocked her head to the side and looked him straight in the eye "you cant leave ur sister there by herself she desreves to know ur at least alive." she stroked his back. he looked really lost. sucked in to tormoile. "its not like u can never come back"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 am
((werent we out side?))  

PaYg

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out