Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:04 pm
(( so dramatic tachii lol jk ))

Anna's hands burst into flames and she sent ball after ball of flame to the ship spraying it nice and evenly so the entire thing was coverd.
she smiled

"well watcha think of my handy work?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 pm
Lathurian glanced over to the now ruined ship and he nodded again to Anna. "Very good Anna. I knew I kept you along for some reason." The ship rammed the beach neatly and Lathruian put out his hand to help Anna down. He may be a heartless captain but he was a gentleman also.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:59 pm
Nova nodded to Shadow but looked up as she heard the sounds of a fire, she thought for a second that it was only Isshuin but as she looked closer it was the ship. She growled "on second thought i will need your help with something else" she said as she sprang forward toward the ship, she saw the small fire that Isshuin had made but it wasn't even close to the ship, how the hell did the ship catch fire? Only after she asked herself that did she see a small ship approaching and she made a fist, it was the damned pirate again! "Damn it all!" she screamed out as she tucked the map into her pocket hastily before she dashed off back in toward the island. She would buy as much time as possible, she knew that her new ship wouldn't be saved at this point and she didn't even bother trying to save it, she knew that the sails were burned and gone, and that there was no way to get away from them with a burnt up ship. She looked back at Isshuin and Shadow, wishing them the best of luck but hoping they wouldn't follow as she used her wings to help her to sprint faster away, going faster than any normal human could keep up with, planning to go to the opposite end of the island, make a makeshift raft and sail away.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 pm
Lathruian nearly smiled as he watched the Woman sprint away. He motioned for Anna to deal with her as he looked to Shadow and the other man. "Well done my friend. You were quite the help. As for your payment, here you are." A rather large chest hit the ground infront of them. "Now I leave you both to your own." He began walking calmly to where Anna and Nova dissapeared off to, seeming to know the outcome of the meeting.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 am
Shadow smirked and nodded walking over to the chest and stepped on the lid. "Until next time then." he whispered glaring at the other pirate he had to deal with before glancing at the ship and sighing. "getting off this island will be fun but atleast i finally got my pay." He chuckled and looked to the sky pulling his dagger out slowly walking towards isshuin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:47 pm
Nova continued to sprint, growling a bit as she could hear them behind her. She swore and ran as fast as she could, her heart pounding in her chest as she ran. She wouldn't allow herself to be captured, but what could she do? Her map told her that this island was the only island for miles, she knew her limits and would have to turn and fight if they continued to fight. She glanced back before she leaped upward, into the coverings of a thick tree as she pushed herself against the tree to watch, she knew that the broad leaves and branches would hide her, along with all the surrounding tree's that helped for cover, but she didn't know for how long she would be able to hide, if they could light that ship on fire, what would stop them from destroying this island as well. Her heart was dropping as she held the bag that held the map close to her, her eyes always scanning for the enemy.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:14 pm
Anna had quickly made after the other women. she was very fast but lost her trail. "goddam" she cursed scouting for the girl.
she knew she had to be close. she looked up into the treesbut coulndt see a thing.

"look Girly i dnt want to burn this entire island but i will if i have too. why not just come out now and save this island and me the trouble?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:41 pm
Nova frowned and it took all of her energy for her not to curse. She felt as if she was cornered. She would have to find some way to get away from these people, but she had no idea how. She refused to team up with Lathruian, but she knew it was one of very few choices she had now. She looked around, always remaining silent, she had the girl in her sight but she didn't know where Lathruain was.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 pm
Anna summond fire to her hands. "i am not guna wait forever. " the flames grew and she throught balls of fire at her own feet. it didnt even turn her skin pink. "am starting unless u give urself up, u have no escape, just join us and go from there, i understand the whole i dont want to share stuff. TRUST ME. i dnt really wana share theat treasure either. but only time will tell wat will happen."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 am
Isshuin looked at Shadow. He knew he stood no chance. "Shadow...I don't want to do this...we both know the outcome. However if i must...I won't hold back!" Isshuin lunged at Shadow with fear and hate in his heart. He swung rapidly at mercenary not missing a beat and attacking in every one of his movements as he danced across the surface of the sand, rushing Shadow and putting him on the defensive  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm
Nova cursed and few up into the air "i'm right here" she called out as she flew off back toward the former captain, Isshuin, him being the only hope for her, him and what remained of her boat, she just hoped that he would be on her side, even after she had stolen his boat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:15 am
Lathurian suddenly came around from behind a few trees and griped Nova with his power, violently throwing her into the ground near him. "Its useless to carry this on. Just give in and hand over the map. If you join my crew, you will get all you desire. Once I have my prize I can give you whatever you want. Or I can just kill you for your foolish attempts at keeping that prize from me. I will not ask again. Hand. Over. The map!" The tree behind him shuddered and was ripped from the earth, hovering menecingly above Nova.

Vondel and his men had been patroling the waters for sometime now and just happened onto an odd island. He didn't want to concern his men so he went off alone. He thought he had felt something there.... Once on the Island he could hear the thoughts clearly. His brother and the first mate Anna were here. Along with an Assassin Shadow and a ship master Isshuin. But what really made him pause was a woman called Nova. He gathered this from their thoughts quickly, trying to decide what to do. But what really was there to decide? Vondel quickly went after Lathruian....  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:23 pm
Nova gasped as she felt herself suddenly get pulled straight from the sky and had the breath knocked out of her as she hit the ground. She looked to Lathurian as he ranted on her, her heart pounding in her chest as her head whirled. She had been through too much to give her map over here. She held tight to it and glared at him before she finally spoke "If i am to join your crew it will be ME that holds the map!" she spat at him as she refused to release her precious map.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:12 pm
Lathurian mearly nodded and helped her up. "Welcome to the crew mis-" Lathruian's blade flashed out in time to intercept Vondel's two blades. He smiled at his younger brother. "Its been so long little brother. I thought you would never catch up." Lathurian blasted him with his power, wasting no time to go on the attack also.

Vondel growled as he came out of the blast with a flip and had to dodge and parry every blow from Lathurian. He looked to the woman quickly. "Run! Ill kill him here!" He didn't care that she had the most valuble thing on this planet, he only wanted to kill Lathurian. Vondel was forced into the trees as Lathurian blasted everything around him again and again. Lucky for him he could hear thoughts. Vondel jumped from a tree suddenly and came down with his blades, intening to slash his brother down the middle. But they connected solidly with Lathurian's blade. The force of the attack should have at least knocked Lathurian to his knees, but he just stood here smiling, hardly taking a step.

"When will you learn that you cant kill me you fool? I will always win, as I did the day you tried to protect thos pitiful people from me." Lathurian's smiled widened as the look of pure rage and guilt crossed Vondel's face. "Now be a good boy and die." Lathurian gripped Vondel's body with his power and began crushing him, little by little.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 pm
Nova began to run but turned as she watched the two fight, her wings spread wide as she gave them a mighty flap, creating a strong gust of wind that held deadly silver arrow-like feathers straight toward Lathurian, she wouldn't allow him to kill the person whom had just helped her, she couldn't allow it, she was a pirate but she wasn't heartless. She growled as she sent several more waves at Lathurian, knowing if he stopped one wave, another wave would force the first wave to continue to move toward him  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff