Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image

"You would be decribed as a wise and noble person... Always higher then everyone else and once angry won't stop for a while, hurting the people around them... Like the sky" Alucard looked at her  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
Nights laughed, "Sounds like me" She said and watched as the sun started to rise once again. "I'm not sure about wise, but I know the other part I am" She said

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image

Alucard shook his head "You would be red hair... You can be very dangerous to get on your bad side but you protect who you can and can be soothing and encauraging, you bring out the best of people... like fire"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image
Nights smiled, "That sounds much better, maybe I'll dye my hair red." She thought about it then shrugged. " I don't know." With another shrug.

Nights of Nyx

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Kirra looked over her shoulder in the dirrection that Jeral was looking. With her sight being a bit more keen than that of a humans, she didn't need visual tools to help her see the approaching demon. Turning back to Micheal, she gave a short bow. "I apologize, but there is something that I need to take care of. It seems that there are more demons in the forest with less than friendly intensions. I'll come back when it is dealt with, and I promise I'll try to take the fight a bit further from the barrier as to not risk destroying it."
With that said, she didn't wait for the guardian's approval, but turned and ran past Telos and Jeral. "Come on you two if you wish to help." She shouted over her shoulder as she made her way to the spot where the demon was.

but on the light of the future you wish to create

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

Alucard nodded "You should... It'll go with those eyes of burning desire, along with your lucious blood dripping off your neck" Alucard smiled and held her closer to him  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:12 pm
Telos Opens her wings and gusts past Kirra. "Farther away yeah?" You hear her shout. She pulls a maneuver where she flies under the beast and upper cuts it. At first you think she's crazy, then the beast get knocked onto it's hind legs. Jeral faster than he looks has outstripped Kirra and performs a flat thrust to it's exposed belly. Something like an explosion happens and the only thing you know was that Jeral shouted "HOLY SMITE!" The beast had gotten blown back a good 20 feet into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:19 am
User Image

Alucard heard the sounds from far off "Nights... Please stay here" Alucard dashed at where they were pullign out a tranquillizer gun from his coat and continuing before stopping a set of trees and hiding behind one for his shot "What is with everyone going into this forest... If they find my place i'm done for" He dashed in between Telos and the beast "Get out of here... All of you"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image
Well I listen? I don't think so. Nights thought and took off right behind him. She didn't attack or talk but stay in the trees, hidden and out of sight. But she could clearing see what was happening below. And sadly, she wanted to see someone in pain and make her laugh. How is that sad? Cause it isn't. It's amusing She thought a grin forming on her face. Nights stayed perfectly still, making no movement what so ever.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Kirra had on one of those fake pouts as the other two passed her up. "Hey, no fair, I'm not allowed to use my wings." She said, slowly catching up to them after they had already engaged the demon. Kirra took advantage of the time it had taken and used it to resummon the naginata that she had though wouldn't be needed again today.
She had only just made it to where Jeral and Telos were when someone new entered the area. Well, he wasn't really new to Kirra, but he was new to the fight. Alucard hadn't even bothered looking at who it was he was talking to when he started barking orders as if he was their leader or something.
"Don't worry Alucard." Kirra stated as she walked over to her classmate, Dragon Fury at the ready just in case the demon tried to catch her off guard. "I already know about it and we're still far enough away that they wont find out." She had dropped her voice down to not even a whisper, making sure that only he could hear. "Now, if you could please stop being paranoid and rude, and help us kill this little beastie, I would be most greatful."

but on the light of the future you wish to create

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 pm
User Image

Draven slightly understood, but most of all, he was overwhelmed with surprise. It was confirmed then, that there were others on the other side. All the teachings he had growing up about humans being the only one was obsolete now. Even if this person had no credible background, Draven somehow felt assured of this person's statement.

" So there are others ... " he said under his breath.

He looked at the guy and nodded.

" Are there exceptions? "

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image

Ateryu was just about to walk down the school steps when he heard someone come in not too far from behind.

" Professor Ateryu, " said the female. He looked around to see the dean's secretary. She was breathless from running down the halls, no doubt something urgent or last minutes came up. " Please .... wait. " She said panting and drawing wafts of air.

" What's wrong? " he asked scratching his head with book still in hand. Ateryu was fidgety when it came to an emergency and having to wait.

" The dean wants you deliver these box of chocolates to the dean of the other school. The other school. " She said with a bit of secrecy.

Only the professors knew about it, for the sake of the safety of their students. Ateryu's face went grim. He hadn't ventured to the other school in about eight years. Now it felt like he was disappearing into the unknown. " Uh .... " he cleared his throat and thought about it. After a few agonizing moments he took the flashy box and nodded. " Sure .... I'll be back ... " he said turning and pacing towards the pink expanse.

While walking he looked at the box and on it was a peace of paper that read

From Professor Regina Edgerton Clairmont

Whisperwind sends it's best wishes

Ateryu scoffed. It had to be a really good box of chocolates. Ones that would probably cost a good amount of money per piece.

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:43 pm
Jeral stopped and waited for Kirra, and scoffed as the new guy ordered him and Telos. How arrogant could he be, ordering people he doesn't even know around. "Telos... rip him-" At this point Kirra started broke in. Jeral sighed, he hated this guy already, he was tempted to give Telos the killing order anyway, friend of Kirra or not. "Telos... come here." The angel looking Telos steps behind Jeral and stands there glaring at the newcomer. Jeral noticed Nights' aura up in the tree. "And tell the one hiding in the tree to come down..." He said to Alucard. He didn't like taking orders yet here he was barking them out just as quickly. "It useless, hiding from someone like me." he said drably. This was a huge waste of time that demon wasn't gonna sit there and the more people they had coming to fight the more complicated it would get. "And preferably before that thing brings reinforcements." he said equally plain.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:34 am
User Image

Alucard turned with red eyes "I don't like your attitude... You will leave my property or i will make you leave" His fangs burst out of his mouth and he held a sword which had demonic writing on it which decreed 'The owner of this blade is the cursed, her generation will continue to grow and she will eventually die as a human' "Do you know who your dealing with?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:26 am
Jeral starred at him for a second. "Not impressed. I've seen much worse than you." Jeral said plainly as he leaned on his cane filling it with his aura. He'd dealt with vampires before as well as demons. Why were all of them such condescending assholes. "But if you need to be told, I know damn well this isn't your property, you're on our side of this... border." Jeral said. He had no ******** idea if he could really have property on this side but he had the feeling that they wouldn't approve of killing humans at whatever school he went to. Jeral looked up where Nights was located and he stared for a second. "Snake behind you!" He shouted calmly up to her. If she didn't look it would touch the back of her neck soon enough.

Telos stepped forward in between Jeral and Alucard. "How about both of you shut up. Now isn't the time for this." She said wisely. "Especially with the gatekeeper guy watching us." she whispered gesturing to Micheal who stood probably only 100 feet away from them.

You can hear thrashing in the forest as the beast get off it's back.

((By the way all of you know we are on the human side of the border yeah?))  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff