Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:24 pm
LadyInWhite
hehe... yea i suppose so... imagine popping out eggs... O.o
gonk The eggs I pop now hurt enough. Stupid fallopian tubes. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:51 pm
I get ignored in the ED. Am I that stupid? gonk  

Yi Min

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:37 am
xenerayx
LadyInWhite
hehe... yea i suppose so... imagine popping out eggs... O.o
gonk The eggs I pop now hurt enough. Stupid fallopian tubes. stare
I KNOW!!! Like WTF!??! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:39 am
Yi Min
No, there are too many of us there and too little of the opposing side... theyre scared of us. ninja We kick their asses 10:1 mwahahahaha!  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Yi Min

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:06 am
LadyInWhite
Yi Min
No, there are too many of us there and too little of the opposing side... theyre scared of us. ninja We kick their asses 10:1 mwahahahaha!

lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:28 pm
LadyInWhite
Yi Min
Or they dislike the tone, though I think that'd make Yi Min one of the only people they'd debate with... I mean, she hasn't made a dead baby joke this whole thread, has she?  

S. Shark

S. Shark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:31 pm
Not-dead-baby-joke post.

My poor Fluffy cat had to go to the vet. She's terrified of everyone except for me, even my mom. Apparently, she has callouses on her paws and little tumors in her ears that they have to get rid of. cry She panted all the way home because she'd gotten so scared.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:13 pm
Yi Min
LadyInWhite
Yi Min

lol
mrgreen domokun  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:15 pm
sybex Shark
LadyInWhite
Yi Min
Or they dislike the tone, though I think that'd make Yi Min one of the only people they'd debate with... I mean, she hasn't made a dead baby joke this whole thread, has she?
Not that i have seen, no... ninja I mean... i know were not supposed to talk about their guild but have you seen it lately? o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:18 pm
sybex Shark
Not-dead-baby-joke post.

My poor Fluffy cat had to go to the vet. She's terrified of everyone except for me, even my mom. Apparently, she has callouses on her paws and little tumors in her ears that they have to get rid of. cry She panted all the way home because she'd gotten so scared.
my fwuffy tried to claw her way ontop of my head cause she thought that would keep her safe... o.o cats are weird sometimes... but we love em anyway... heart  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

S. Shark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:29 pm
LadyInWhite: I have. I do not like it much. I usually only read things that directly relate to this guild, though.

My cats hate being on my head. They prefer laps. Although one likes to sleep on the pillows while I'm using them. Never, ever have they ever panted, though. Like, little pink tongue all the way out hyperventilating panting. It was cute and yet terrifying.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:24 am
sybex Shark
LadyInWhite
Yi Min

Nope. I haven't made any dead baby jokes. In the old thread, I did take a fetus cookie. wink

*is more of a sit back and laugh person.*

Yi Min

Yi Min

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:25 am
LadyInWhite
sybex Shark
LadyInWhite
Yi Min
Not that i have seen, no... ninja I mean... i know were not supposed to talk about their guild but have you seen it lately? o_o

Yes... ninja

Bwaha.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:28 am
sybex Shark
LadyInWhite: I have. I do not like it much. I usually only read things that directly relate to this guild, though.

My cats hate being on my head. They prefer laps. Although one likes to sleep on the pillows while I'm using them. Never, ever have they ever panted, though. Like, little pink tongue all the way out hyperventilating panting. It was cute and yet terrifying.
Yeah, i tend to get over-outraged if i read too much... usually i read a title and then a few replies... ninja

My cat used to try to sleep on my head or above it on my pillow.. it was nice falling asleep to her steady purring...

@YiMin: Bwahahaha indeed.. ninja  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

S. Shark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:30 pm
LadyInWhite
sybex Shark

Yeah, i tend to get over-outraged if i read too much... usually i read a title and then a few replies... ninja

My cat used to try to sleep on my head or above it on my pillow.. it was nice falling asleep to her steady purring...

@YiMin: Bwahahaha indeed.. ninja
I get outraged at the comments only when the- eh, McPhee's, I think- avatar isn't spiffy, because if there's a spiffy avatar I have something to take my anger out on (and yet, I never give anyone the sketches... .__.;; ) Which reminds me, there's still art I haven't done for one guy... for about two months or so.

I can't fall asleep to purring, but then, I can never fall asleep anyway. My mind wanders to much. *goes to sleep at about twelve to one*

Yi Min: Oh well, we used processed fetus back then, so it was hardly real fetus cookie anyway.

Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff