Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
The Steets ((Accepting and Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:58 pm
"I don't have a different mask Leo, This has been the one i have worn sense he died." She looked at him and pulled out the two eagles her brother had bought her but she never used "These however are mine brand new never used."She looked at him Unless you have a mask I don't know about hidden with my design on it and no tears I'm gonna have to wear his Leo." She looked at him "I'm sorry........... I'm on edge....I need to grab my switch modifiable's and will go"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 pm
Leon nodded and gave his one right now. "Here, take these..." His hockey mask with black lines as blood from his eyes that then crossed over meeting his cheek, he then handed her the hockey stick and gave her a hug, he then walked back into his room and came out in a long black and red cloak along with his mask. He had two claw gloves on his hands and 2 sword on his back he kept his gun hidden in the cloak and looked to her, the hood covered the back of his head.

User Image  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:30 pm
She picked up her brothers mask and grabbed some white out off the counter "Here its just me now"She painted over the two black tear drops on the right side of the mask" She then added a key with a black permanent marker. "Lets do this I'm the key to keeping us strong just like you said when i got my design" She put it on and her green eyes gazed at him trough the opening in the white mask.she went in her room and grabbed her black cape with the blood red inside lining. and put her hood up" We have work to do leo...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 pm
((Hm.....where and what should I post =/ ))  

Nights of Nyx

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:37 pm
(( have her doing something im making a chracter pro to rp with her and he will be on at some point smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:07 pm
Bee Bee was tagging a wall with the PO1 Symbol on the side of a brick wall down a an ally-way back behind Hurts Bakery Tuning out the her head phones this was a master piece perfect art to her."There refuse me service again old man hahaha" then she booked down another road and to the meeting spot.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:13 pm
Nights made her way to the meeting park. Her mask was on, her hood was up. She stayed only in the darkest of the shadows, trailing her hands across the walls. Her feet moved in a graceful sort of way, seeming to dance as she walked along.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:28 pm
Bee Bee was balancing on a skinny stone wall near by with her black mask with a thick yellow Stripe painted over her eye area of the mask and a set of yellow cu-pie doll lips. she had her hood up on her hornet yellow jacket and had on her fishnet gloves. She was more like a stray cat then a human at times it seemed. Bee had a sting to her personality thats haw she got her nickname.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:36 pm
Leon nodded respectfully, his hood covered his eyes from people looking at them. "I know Geo... It's been some time since I wore this... In fact I last wore this fighting with your brother." He held her in his arms. "Geo..." He said before trying to think about how to say what he wanted. "...I'm, happy, your using you own colours now. It's You are right, you are the key to our strength, your our leader. Now we can grow in your full leadership."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:43 am
She froze in his arms and smirked under her mask that was covering her expression."And this will be the first time a wore this its been in my room I feel all dark revenger" She pulled from his grasp "I think we look quite fitting for first and 2ND in command " She slid her guns in there holders strap over her shoulders she had jacked the holders from a cop a while back, OK Lets move it Leon she started towards the door turned and looked at him her eyes intensely gleaming behind the mask. Her Cell phone rang , she grabbed it off the counter and answered"Yo what be..happening ?" She stopped in her tracks" Is that right where on our way good job Troy" 'Click'She started out of the apartment and turned off lights behind her so Maggie wouldn't be upset if she came up to drop of some food for her and Leo the fact they where splitting to head to a gang meeting was rude enough.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:02 pm
Leon nodded when Troy called her and got ready. He smirked under his mask and grabbed her hand gently. ""Yeah, let go... This'll be a the first time we fight as a couple as well and we look fitting for that as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm
"Think any of them with be smart a** enough to figure it out hhahahha other than Troy ahhaha I think he figured it out even with his thick skull" She looked at him okay then where off she walked with him down the stairs and towards the wear house on 45th and Huston street an abandoned storage warehouse long forgotten about that they kinda squatted in to there possession about 5 year's prior. She walked briskly with him beside her here sneakers made rubber nosies on the wet pavement beneath them as they continued on there path the robes catching the wind they looked like something out of a kick as comic. they arrived and she spoke the password and they let her in and she let go of his hand and headed for the upper level at a brisk pace She got up there and the room grew quite, lowered her hood. and lifted her mask of and held it up" We have a important meeting tonight I am taking full and complete hold of my title someone one said it was time and that i earned it , so I said about ******** time I take it" Geo lowered her arm and looked down at the crew they where rather large in number."Tonight we have a burn ceremony For REED man and FRAY" she looked down" They where killed about 3 hours ago by some thug BIT**...BLEEDERS uncoordinated tagging gang hoe bags" She cleared her throat "There a joke to the streets they are a gang that doesn't dance battle they just kill with out purpose there crew is as disposable as a tissue they don't respect or feel a inch of due towards there gang ...we are a crew a family and they have killed two of our own its time to call them out and take them out I'M CALLING ON A NIGHT SHADE RUN! Its time we stand up for our family's and fight not something i ask lightly......."  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:25 pm
Leon watched as she spoke to the group. He remained hooded and masked. He heard what she was saying and was resisting the urge to get involved. He thought over what she said and understood what she meant but something didn't feel right in his stomach about this, he couldn't see them getting through this without more casulties unless they had a plan. He took off his hood and mask and then walked forward standing behind her like a bodyguard, he looked down to the people of her clan, it was of big number. He placed his hand on her shoulder and nodded. "What do you have in mind for a plan?" He was thinking of his own waiting for her answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:07 pm
"We gunna Learn from Tear...my brother" She smiled"He had a plan for a event such as this he knew things like this evolved when where he didn't know But he taught me ways to think. I want to not rush cause a gang war out in the Street I of all people despise that idea I was us to be on watch not collective assault ,That would lower us to there ratty level, I don't digg it" She placed her hand on his and continued to look forward, She looked around"We travel in groups of 4-6 and we stay armed at all times a defensive not and offensive continue our lives not gang bang." She smiled and put on her mask."I will be walking the streets on night runs scoping insight don't just act till I know whom did it ...unless they cause a recky don't attck understood."  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:11 pm
Leon nodded. "I understand Geo." He put on his mask and put up his hood, rasing his arm and shouting out to them. "YOU HEARD HER GET INTO GROUPS!" He shouted down to the huge number of people and they all split accordingly. "We'll need some kind of strategic point of transfer. We need to remember the their groups will be in a patrol movement so we should wait until they coem to us and use an ambush."  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff