Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:26 pm
Fang watched the spray of blood fly from Racy's arm at the exact moment it cut her arm he darted toward the blood and rammed into the monster, stunning it, he jabbed a sword into the monster's throat then slashed it's gut and climbed into the tree next to Racy "you ok?" he said looking at the cut closely and focused, making a roll of bandages appeared in his hand he wrapped the wound tightly and put the roll away "Thank goodness that is over, but how did it find us in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang watched the spray of blood fly from Racy's arm at the exact moment it cut her arm he darted toward the blood and rammed into the monster, stunning it, he jabbed a sword into the monster's throat then slashed it's gut and climbed into the tree next to Racy "you ok?" he said looking at the cut closely and focused, making a roll of bandages appeared in his hand he wrapped the wound tightly and put the roll away "Thank goodness that is over, but how did it find us in the first place?"
racy swayed from side to side, feeling light headed. "i-i dunno...but that...hurt..." she said, falling over, slipping off the tree.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 pm
Fang gasped surprised and jumped to the ground catching racy and set her down softly "poison?" he looked at her puzzled and kissed her, secretly drawing the poison from her body, if there was any, after kissing her he sat anxiously waiting for her to wake  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:38 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang gasped surprised and jumped to the ground catching racy and set her down softly "poison?" he looked at her puzzled and kissed her, secretly drawing the poison from her body, if there was any, after kissing her he sat anxiously waiting for her to wake
she lifted her eyelids durring the kiss. she was confused at why. then sat up really dizzy. "i..im losing..too...much..blood." she said falling to the side, barely catching herself. she gripped at the grass weakly. she felt really weak, and tried to keep herself awake and out of uncausciousness.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 pm
angel_eyes200
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
User Image

Name: Tetsuna
Race: Dark angel
Abilities: swordswoman, archer, change into a Raven (occasionally)

omg no, r u serious?!?! thats racy's pic >:[
(i do this to everyone who takes mai pic, so nothing personal biggrin )

sorry, i'll change it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
User Image
Thx Hun. n_n  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 pm
Fang sat down, anxious " Racy! you have to bite me it's the only way you can live! i don't care what happens to me, as long as you live! please just bite me!"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:41 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang sat down, anxious " Racy! you have to bite me it's the only way you can live! i don't care what happens to me, as long as you live! please just bite me!"
racy chuckled weakly. "im not gonna die...im just gonna...." she sighed, as if it were her last breath. she closed her eyes for a long while, but when she opened them again, her eyes had changed into a different color, her nailed glowing into sharp claws. she grinned evilly, growing into her fangs. she looked like she could kill somone. she looked to be paler, and gained back her strength. she sat back up, and tilted her head at Fang. she chuckled again, as if the Racy he knew was gone. she disapeared with a trace of black air, then reapeared behind him, holding his shoulders from behind. she lowerd her head to her ear and whispered, "this will only hurt....a..bit.." and she bit him, doing wah vamps do and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:44 pm
Fang watched, confused as the transformation began suddenly he felt hands on his shoulders, followed by a whisper, and excruciating pain pulse through his body sending ripples down his spine, and at that instant, he fell to his knees, as if he were defeated and blacked out completely  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:24 pm
when Racy finished, she sighed in satisfaction, wiping extras off her mouth. she hovered above te ground, floating around Fang in circles, waiting for him to come back to causciousness. soon, the blood she took from Fang fulfilled her needs and she came back to the normal racy. her fangs and claws retracted, and her eyes changed back. she sat quietly infront of him criss-crossed, and turned him over so he was laying on his back, and pulled him up onto her lap. she was tired to lift him upright.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:57 am
as the disease known as 'vamprism' flowed through his veins Fang slowly woke up, blushing with his head in Racy's lap, he sat up slowly and felt two holes in his neck, the deed had been done  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:46 am
R's hand was at the two hole, taking one last lick. then she healed them, so that they woulsnt bother him anymore. "you awake yet? i know i am. thank you." she said, smiling over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:51 am
"well, im glad that's over! and thanks for healing me again" he said standing up "But the question reamains, where are we, and how did we get here?  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 am
racy shrugged, taking Fang's hand. "its not over yet..." she whispered, looking to all directions. suddenly she saw scraped by something that moved really fast. it was one of them again. it got her ankle, and the top of her arm. "owww!" she growled in pain. she hopped into the tree above them, not being strong enough to pull Fang in with her.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff