Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 am
"We looked everywhere in the debris! We looked for everyone, including Backdraft soldiers, we refused to let anyone die that was still alive!" Kamon turned, catching a glimpse as the blades pierced Zero's side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:17 pm
John caught sight of a bulky Church machine moving to attack an isolated colony guard, and he sped off to catch up with it. The newest Modus Operandi was the fastest model built to date, and was calibrated to the absolutely tightest tolerances; John and Marie tuned it to mechanical perfection, and it would not go down without a fight. John was not able to intercept the attack, but he did get close enough to strike back. He lashed out with the beam shoto the MO had always carried.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 pm
"Adal, has Ater been repaired yet?" Nick had to get back out there. Chris was going to rip him to shreds.

"I was the debris! All that's left of me is an AI box. I bet you looked right past me. You left me to die!" Chris shot upwards with his blades still plundged deep inside the suit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:38 pm
"How would we have known what happened?! There were no signals, there wasn't anything!" Kamon twisted the suit, hoping to jam the blades in Zero's side, if even for a moment.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 am
Chris was pulled around as Kamon twisted. Chris was only inches away from cutting into the cockpit. Half way through the turn the blade snapped off inside of Zero. "It doesn't really matter now does it? What matters is that I was left to drift through space and you left to live a normal life. I lost everything; Everything, Kamon! Now it's your turn." Chris puled out his other blade and jabbed the end of the broken off sword with the tip of the whole one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 pm
"Nothing is normal, if we knew where you were we would have done something!" Kamon turned his face away from the blade jamming into the cockpit, sending shards of heated metal against him. "I need some help! Now!" Zero's right side stopped functioning, the controls hit by the blades. He started backwards as fast as Zero could move, trying to get away.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Chris was beyond reason now. His anger fueling a rush of energy. His eyes flashed and he shot forward after Kamon with his blade outstretched in a lunge. "ARAGH!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:10 pm
While John battled Demyan and his new weaponry, Marie rushed to Kamon's aid. She fired a wide spray from her fusion cannon, hoping to sweep the small machine away with minimal damage to Kamon's Gundam.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:15 pm
Chris looked to his side and saw the barrage coming. He shot upward and dodged and decided he'd let Kamon go this time. He calmed down a little and thought it to be a little anti-climactic to kill him on their first attack. He charged at Marie his last blade drawn. With the other hand he drew his buster pistol and began to shoot at Marie with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:46 pm
((Everyone seems to like to glomp the comp from me lately.))

Adalwulf shrugged in response to Nick's question. "The repairs are just over a quarter done, but you should be able to see. Just."

A slice hit the back of the borrowed suit Demyan was using, rocking the cockpit slightly. A few more hits and the machine would be disabled. "Norma take the left, and Phil the middle." He called out to the two Harbingers, going on the defensive with his saber. "The objective is to knock the pilot out. Or disable it." He struck out the the beam weapon at the MO while they attacked from their assigned positions as well.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:53 pm
John parried the swipe, allowing the shoto to rotate around the machine's wrist. He caught it and stopped the spin, allowing the blade to flicker and die. He darted backward and around the other machine, peppering its armor with multi-barrel vulcans. He then began to scrutinize the enemy pilot's maneuvers, trying to sense a pattern. There was something familiar about the pilot of this heavy machine...John had seen this fighting style before.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 pm
Kamon sighed with relief, and moved to get Zero in for repairs, or at least get the controls working again. "Thanks Marie. I can't believe he turned again. I'm just wondering how that thing he's using is so fast." He eased Zero into a bay, climbing out to look at the damage. He went around to the side, and looked into the hole the blade had left, spotting a piece stuck inside. "Hey Adal, I want you to see what this is made of, it doesn't look like anything I've seen before." Going back around into the cockpit, he saw how close he had come to death. Mere inches. He set to work on the wiring, hoping to get it working again in time to switch armors and head back out.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:03 pm
"I'll try my best." Adalwulf said in a tone that meant he couldn't promise anything.

Demyan knew he'd chosen the right person to be the third knight. They were never many options to begin with. He raised an arm up and blocked as many shots he could long enough to pull out his pistol and start firing. The other Harbingers attacked from two directions simultaneously, flashing their own sabers distractingly, and he boosted forward for a wider view of the target. "Damn you Chris," he muttered, wishing he was using Sasha instead of this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 pm
"Good." Nick sped off before he could hear the 'just'. He passed Kamon inside Zero and saw the sword end inside the cockpit and whistled. "Man, that's nasty looking."

Chris had missed his shots and decided to put away his pistol and take out a beam saber. He swung around different fighting suits cutting a few of them apart. He finally reached Marie and swung at her with the beam saber.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100