Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:34 pm
Rivas considered as he shook Almond's hand, and suddenly he hit on a memory. "Ah! I think I heard it connected with a burglary a few years back. Your father's name, I mean." He said. He glanced off for a moment. "Love is an odd thing. Nobody can control how they feel. And sometimes seeing the best in people can be a wonderful thing." He looked back at Almond. "I think Almond is a cute name. Better than just a mix of your mother's and father's." He realized what he said and looked a bit embarrassed, looking away as a flush colored under his bright pink fur.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:44 pm
Almond raises an eyebrow at that, watching the other blush and look away. "Hrm... If my parents had done that, I'd probably have ended up with the name Mark or something. Ma's name is Maple, so she wanted to stick with the tree/food theme. Rivas isn't that bad a name, you know. It's unique and cute."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:07 pm
Rivas blinked. "I guess that would be boring." He said, refusing to look back at Almond. He was blushing far too hard to dare meet the Baddie's eyes. "Unique...I guess. Cute? Huh." He glanced back at Almond. "Thanks." He said, practically forcing the blush to recede. This was not the time to get all embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:43 pm
Almond scratches the back of his head to hide his embarrassment, then glances at Rivas again. "So, what were you doing before you tripped over me, anyway?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:36 pm
"I'll be honest," Rivas said, "nowhere, really. I just like walking the woods sometimes." He said. "I come form a family of earth-mage Wazzits. We're kind of nature people." He looked a little embarrassed as he said it. "Well, my brother's closer to water...but...I'm rambling a little, aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:19 pm
Almond blinks curiously at the mention of earth-mage, then shakes his head. "No, not really. I find it rather interesting to learn about other things, to be honest. Magic is just one of those things we Baddies aren't that great at." He gives a small shrug at that, watching the wazzit closely.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:11 am
Rivas looked a bit embarrassed. "I tend to ramble. Or so people say." He said. A grin flashed across his face. "I wouldn't mind teaching you what I can, or at least showing you some fo the things I can do."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:39 am
Almond gives a slight chuckle at that, then shrugs. "You can try, but I doubt any of it'll work with me. It would be interesting to just watch though."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:17 pm
Rivas smiled widely. "We should find somewhere with flowers, I've always been good with those." He reached over and took Almond's hand without really thinking about it. "Plants like me."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:51 pm
Almond blinks at the unexpected contact of the others hand holding his, but doesn't say anything about it, instead giving a small nod, then pointing with a clawed finger ahead of them. "There should be a clearing with some flowers in it a little ways that way."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:58 pm
"That's perfect," Rivas said, squeezing Almond's hand as he walked off in the direction the Baddie indicated. His short tail flicked back and forth as he walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:01 pm
Now Almond wasn't normally very accepting of anyone other than his mom touching him and had gained a reputation as a little one as a biter and mauler to those who suddenly touched him without warning. Right now, however, he didn't feel like mauling or attempting to maul the other for holding his hand. He wasn't sure why, but it just felt right to have the other hold it. He frowns slightly at that thought, his tail swishing quickly behind him as he thought this over. "I dunno if there'll still be flowers there, but there should be other plants. My ma, she goes there sometimes when she wants to think and do her gathering for ingredients for her baked goods. It should be on the other side of the bushes coming up ahead."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:24 pm
Rivas nodded as he walked. He tended to be a fairly touchy guy, and he had always liked being in contact with others, so holding Almond's hand felt totally natural to him. "Well, any kind of plants are fine with me, though I've always liked flowers." No reason to deny it. It was hard to put up a "manly-man" front when one had bright pink fur. "Your mother bakes? That's nice," he smiled over at Almond.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:28 pm
Almond had been observing Rivas out of the corner of his eye when the other smiled over at him. "Hrm? Ah... Yeah, she loves baking. Myself, I don't cook. I either eat out or make something that can be eaten cold. Last time I tried to cook anything, I almost burned the house down."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:59 pm
"Cooking takes a lot of practice," Rivas said. "And sometimes you just need someone to help you." He looked over at Almond. "I'm not all that good myself, to be honest. I spend more time outside than in, so I tend to eat cold too." He was walking and talking at the same time, rather eager to find this clearing. He loved showing off his magic, and he especially liked the idea of showing off to Almond.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff