Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:55 am
((hey Harli? Please try to enclose your "OOC" or "Out Of Character" comments so they are recognisable as such. Anyways, everyone is about at the southern edge of the main continent not far from Fort Condor.
User Image Does that help?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:30 pm
Ermak Lorde
((hey Harli? Please try to enclose your "OOC" or "Out Of Character" comments so they are recognisable as such. Anyways, everyone is about at the southern edge of the main continent not far from Fort Condor.
User Image Does that help?))
((yeah it kinda does and do know where i can find a final fantasy 7 website that shows me what i missed cause i missed a hell of alot  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:59 pm
((Hrm... probably give me some time as I can't look right now, but you might want to consider the fact that several of these RPs are based more off of our own orriginal Ideas than the existing game story sequence. They are very tweaked...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:34 pm
Ermak Lorde
((Hrm... probably give me some time as I can't look right now, but you might want to consider the fact that several of these RPs are based more off of our own orriginal Ideas than the existing game story sequence. They are very tweaked...))
(( no i mean a final fantasy website that tells me what i have missed in the game))  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:18 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vai tried vainly to get a decent look at the point from which the feather had been removed, but finally gave up, as the angle was too odd. "Nevermind..." He muttered sullenly, He was starting to regret offering himself as a guinney pig to those scientists... But the pay had been incredible! It put food on the table, Dawn never needed to know that he had been unable to find regular work... People just didn't want to hire freaks like him. "Purple blood..." He muttered absently under his breath as he gazed at the feather, it really was something, Kuroi's feathers weren't quite that hue... kinda... purple-black, like how his own hair used to be. He was drawn out of his reverie by the very distant sounds of shouting and fighting, His head snapped up and he glanced around. There was no one near him, yet he could barely make out noises... How much HAD his hearing improved? "Hey Dawn... I think someone else is fighting... probably Demineans..." He turned and gazed at her again melting into a smile, "Shall We go?" He held out his arms, scooping her neatly into them, he never wanted to let her go... Father's attempt to control her had nearly taken her from him again... he would not stand for that... Giving her a firm hug he lifted off from the ground. Unlike his earlier trips with her he rose smoothly, hardly using his wings at all. Instead a pale teal glow surrounded him and he seemed to float off the ground before streaming across the sky in the direction he had indicated.
"Of course love, we can't let them have all the fun." SHe said with a playful smirk. She gave a small cry of delight as she was swept into his arms, anda giggle still escaping her. "Such a pity we have to go fight..." She trailed off suggestively. She paused for a moment as Vai took flight. "Wait a minute...since when can you do that?" She asked inquiring as to his newfound method of flight.

OOC: I note that the voices are strangely silent... cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:13 pm
sees some one in the air and he swings his sowrd out and looks up with an evil smilie, he said " since you know how to fly why don't you teach us all" he laughs and walks off  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

savanacat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:06 am
Dahry slowly came to, her mind slow and muddled. She was lying on the ground in cold black mud and there was a chilling breeze thta blew over her. She shivered as she sat up, trying to get a bearing on where she was. The huge crater with a meteor at its center did a great deal towards informing her of her location as well as what she had neen doing, but she couldn't remember the specifics very well, it was sort of blurry and her cold shivers drew her attention away from her ponderings before she had gotten very far in deciphering the memories she had. I should probably get to shelter, only where is the vehicle I came in? It should be..the helicopter, so to the North-West of the crater, maybe in a clearing or the valley between two hills? She stumbled to her feet and took note that there were signs of a recent scuffle in the near frozen mud. She took careful note of her functions as she slowly made her way to the probable location of her copter. It seemed nothing was damaged, so it was probably some kind of spell that had knocked her out. She continued her inward focus as she walked, struggling with the clouded memories that were all too uninforming. Someone had come with her, possibly several people, no one had been in the vicinity when she woke, so they were either dead or had left without her. She also recalled a black shrouded figure, likely the person currently under...Jenovah's? influence. This somehow didn't strike her as fitting together but she had finally found her copter and she was instead focused on getting warm, and when she succeeded, she soon fell into a healing sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:05 am
furry1337otaku
"Of course love, we can't let them have all the fun." SHe said with a playful smirk. She gave a small cry of delight as she was swept into his arms, anda giggle still escaping her. "Such a pity we have to go fight..." She trailed off suggestively. She paused for a moment as Vai took flight. "Wait a minute...since when can you do that?" She asked inquiring as to his newfound method of flight.

OOC: I note that the voices are strangely silent... cool
((Heh heh heh,... I wonder why....))

Vaizel blinked once before smiling at Dawn, "Since Father took control of me, I just... suddenly knew how! It seems I can manipulate Mako energy to a degree..." He paused and backwinged instinctively at the scene which lay before him. A good portion of the forest was coated in thick BLACK ice... which even now was misting off into the warm summer air. "Well... perhaps they won't need my help..." He muttered, sounding vaughly disapointed, He slowly hovered into a descent flapping his huge metal wings more out of habit then neccesity. His metal leg crunched loudly into the ice, the sound echoing painfully through the frozen forest. There were several Deminiens before him, all of them frozen solid, apparently either dying or attacking something, exactly what Vaizel could not make out as he stood behind the hordes. the pitch darkness of the cold surroundings lent a very eerie feeling to the once densely populated woods, And the deep splintering of ebony ice under metalic claw did nothing to aleviate the oppressive air.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:41 pm
The rising chill and the surreal silence, as well as the locked in time demineans sent a shiver of apprehension down Dawn's spine as she instinctively pulled herself closer to her husband's warmth. Though it seemed a forbidden thing, she finally broke the silence. "Where is everyone?" Her quiet voice only heightened the hair raising sensation of being somewhere they should not be.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:15 pm
warwizardjerek
Orrin's mind was in a hase as he shot down demineans unclear as to why he was feeling so excited with fighting so many demineans. Then with no apparent reason he snapped back. He was calm again and for the first time he noticed that the people he'd 'seen' comeing had finaly cought up and had engaged in the fight with the demineans. Shivering visibly for all to see he glanced through his mind wondering what the heck had happend to him. The demineans not focused on the others had briefly halted their advance on the crazed demon that had moments before been bringing them down with zero hesitation. Seeing their prey suddenly shiver and briefly become vulnerable immediately set them off for a continued attack. Launching themselves with a screech they bore themselves down upon the hesitateing gunman. Orrin was calm again and with that everything seemed to slow down 'seeing' and analyzeing his enviroment he 'saw' the three men and two wolves that had joined the fray, 'seeing' them and also every other deminean that was assualting them.
"Like I said before, I really don't have the time for this" Orrin calmly said to the hell bent demineans.
Suddenly an icie wind broke loose from Orrin freezeing the water in the air and causeing blankets of ice to spread over the demineans pushing them back from the company and leaveing the trio and wolves to finish off their current lot.
"Limit Break level three 'Hell Frozen Over'"
Guns back beneath his coat and arms at his side. The visage of something dark and terrifying entered into the minds eye of the demineans right then, enough to where the control father held over them wavered. His skin from the tan pale color that it was, slowly melted into a blue so dark it may have been black. His black hair into silver and the silver streaks into blue. His normaly red eyes became a shineing white blue. The gale still twisting about Orrin shifted into a tighter rotation and slowly began to draw out black mist from his body. Growing until his body was hidden from view the black mist began to spread giveing the image of wings of black mist protrudeing from Orrin's back. With the completion of the wings the gale slowly subsided to a cold breeze. The wings then spreading out to their fullest length drew back away from the demineans and suddenly came forth letting loose an even stronger gale of screaming wind into the main group of demineans. With the wind came more mist that spread throughout the mass of demineans and out to the other demineans within the area. Shrouding them in its blackness the gale finaly came to a complete stop.
Everything lay quiet then, no birds,wildlife, or any other liveing thing. Just the slow cracking of ice settleing. Then the wings of mist fell away into the air. Leaveing only Orrin standing before a graveyard of black marble statues showing the demineans in their final stages of death. Some of their frozen matter was still hovering about while black mist around the frozen field was slowly seeping away into the air.
As with everything else the figure of Orrin slowly evaperated away until he was once again himself.
"I shouldn't have been able to do that," Orrin thought to himself shaken from the limit break that had just appeared before him. Stareing unfocused upon the frozen demineans he thought back to the memories that weren't there.

OOC: Edited, Now I feel a little better smile

Father was flying over the water towards the Gold Saucer when he sensed the death of his minons. It felt to him like a blow to the chest, due to the mental link between them. The startling matter was that they had all gone out at once. Based on what information he had gathered, that shouldn't be possible without an immensly powerful spell. No matter, he needed only about an hour to suck the Corel Reactor dry, and then a short flight across the mountains to Nibelheim would be in order, and then he doubted anyone could stop him...

The power of Orrin's technique startled Zaber. Even though he'd just been toying with Zaber at the time, he'd never even seen Sephiroth use that kind of power. Or maybe he did... there was still a blank spot in his memory which no one seemed to be able to fill. DMM and Melody had both been unconsious, leaving just him and Sephiroth. Whatever happened, Sephiroth was the only one who knew... but he would not ask for help from HIM...  

Zaber Blade

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:03 am
The brothers and the wolves stood silent in the face of the awesome power displayed by the unknown personage. As the ice wind settled Fenrir and Garm stared in awe.

Through the mist they heard the muttered comment, weirdly disembodied from its source, " Shouldn't have been able to do that.."

Garm was in motion before Fenrir had fully snapped out of it. The wolved glided to their side like ghostly shadows. Fenrir followed his brother without comment. What was.... Garm led unerringly to the source of the ice storm.

" My name is Garm Van Aesir... and you are?" Garm said in his abrupt way looking down on the individual. Fenrir took up position at beside his brother.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:41 pm
Orrin's mind was drifting back to the northern continant to the place where the snow and ice never melted. He still didn't remember much of his past with Ghast since his body had been warped both from the Jenova dna and the damage his body had recieved from laying within ice for so long. The black ice had always haunted him in his sleep, never knowing more than it must have had taken place during his time in the ice. It seemed the more he remembered from being down there the more he began to fear and believe it was a matter best left forgotten but now as he was once again face to face with this hellish matter it seemed that those memories were going to come back to him anyway.

The copter had been swepted into a snow storm on it's way to dilvering Ghast's equipment. Loseing all direction the pilots had soon found themselves gazeing upon the crater. This was the last thing for them to see before loseing the little control they had in the storm and crashing down into the side of the mountain. The copter had then fallen down into a ravin deep within the earth. Most of the equipment even being held within special caseing had been destroyed. Orrin's body haveing been thrown from its caseing, slid deeper into the earth. Where his body finaly came to lay as its final resting place a curious mind saw the still breathing human containing the cells of the once called Terror from the skies.
Its black eyes sharp and depthless as the ice about it gazed upon the naked trespasser as it slightly shifted its head. It's eyes fluttering open the Weapon's eyes percied into Orrin's, penetrating both his mind and soul.

Almost feeling to the point of sicking up a voice called his attention back from the nightmare of the past.
"My name is Garm Van Aesir...and you are?"
Turning his eyes from the field of ice he turned his attention to the voices source. Obvious twins standing side by side stood gazeing upon him, the wolves from before now standing at each side of the twins. His gaze shifted to the more ubrupt of the two.
"Orrin, my name is Orrin Rockwell." With the announcement of his name a sharp breeze cought through the ice causeing a hollowed whissle and brief shiver in the air.  

warwizardjerek

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:57 pm
Garm's sharp grey eyes narrowed in the face of the sharp wind. It toyed with his longish blond hair, whipping it into his face but he paid no mind his eyes were trained on Orrin's. The wolves too had their attention fixed on the man.

" I assume you are no friend of this....'father'" Garm began, motioning to the corpses of the demieans which littered the area. " For now it seems the enemy of my enemy is my friend, do you intend to confront this mad being?" The twin's eyes never left the man's face.

Fenrir watched patiently, saying nothing. This was Garm's show and he would not interfere. He serripticiously observed Garm, his brother seemed stronger somehow, more sure. Fenrir felt that way himself, the whispers had returned to them stronger and clearer than ever before. Even now Fenrir felt them quietly urging and guiding they flowed through him giving him a clarity he had not before imagined, as if some sort of veil had been lifted.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:13 am
"Father? so it is another Jenova," Orrin said muttering under his breath. Focusing back to the twins Orrin, "You say Father like others referred to Jenova as Mother, if that's the case then this planet probably wont be around for to much longer. I'll do everything I can to prevent that from happening." I couldn't be there for Ghast and Ifalna in life so maybe I can be there for them in death, Orrin thought silently to himself.
Glanceing off across the field he felt two more of the deminean slayers come into the area. Muttering a curse under his breath he turned from the twins towards the new comers. Before stepping between to demineans he looked back to the twins. "Don't touch the demineans in the black ice," and trailed back into the ice field.  

warwizardjerek

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:34 pm
III broke her gaze...who was this anyway? A dark memory flitted just below III's memory. Much like a fish swimming just below in a murky haze just thick enough so one knows it's there but it can't see it. She was obviously a scientist..of some sort. There was a small embriodered logo on the girls breast pocket..ShinRa. Whatever memory ws stuck in her head,now was not the time to call on it. Especially if it had to do with ShinRa. III had no interest in recovering many of her suppressed memeories given to her from ShinRa and there worthless SOLDIERs. The sun had started to decend in a graceful arc about the sky, somewhere around 5-ish III guessed."Time to call a quits,I think."III whispered to herself as the still non-responsive scientist continued her scrawling in the tiny book. "Everyones probably worn out and hungry by now and if we're going to try and take this "Father" guy out...." III stopped whispering to herself and spoke to the girl. "Scientist! I'm going to find others-you need not worry they are friends not enemies. You may either come with me now or stay here and I will come back,which do you prefer?"  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff