Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:00 pm
"Ugh... I'm hallucinating. I don't remember having a big brother anyway. Especially... not... Break..." Skye said sitting up. She stood on her feet. "Wait! He'd remember if he was my big brother! He would've said something!" She grinned. "It was just some guy who looked a lot like him!" She smiled, nearly confident that it was true. "... maybe we should ask then..." Oz said a little creeped out By Jinyx and Break appearing in the memories.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:03 pm
~*At the Reinsworth Household*~

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:10 pm
Skye rampaged through the door of the reinsworth household forcing it all to rumble and kicking it down with her feet. Her hands were balled up into fist and her hair was snow white and her eyes bloody red. She stomped through the doorway and that's when she spotted Sharon and Break sitting beside eachother with Tea. "Cloooooooooown!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:14 pm
"Calm down Skye..."Jinyx stepped right passed her and sat on the couch nearby.Oz came in with a terrified Gil who's eyes widened when he saw Skye and burried his head into Oz's shoulder.

"You're going to give Gil a heart attack if you keep coming in this place like this everytime..."he placed Gil next to Jinyx who kept a distance since Cheshire was sitting in her lap.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm
Skye breathed loudly. "Don't ever tell me to CALM DOWN!" She bellowed she walked up to Break and held him by the cuffs of his shirt. "Clown! What aren't you telling me!?"

Break smiled. "Ah did you and miss Alice find some memory shards~"

"YEAH WE DID! NOW TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!" Skye snapped.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 pm
"Here Break let me repeat the line,Would you please tell us what's going on in the fragment,since there was a younger version of you and Skye,and why was there someone that looked exactly like me only a couple years older?"Jinyx give a warning glance at Skye then turned to face Break fully.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:40 pm
skye folded her arms. "and y i called you 'big bro'" break suddenly frowned. but he kept ominously quiet. not answering jinyx or skye.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 pm
"Young master,why does this room suddenly...I don't know ominous in here....and why won't Break answer Lady Jinyx and Miss Skye's questions...?"Gil tucked on Oz's sleeve like a child wanting to know what happens at the end of a story.Oz looked down at Gil and picked him up taking him to the balcony.

"While you guys try to solve this problem I'm going to get Gil to sleep since it's waypast his bedtime."Oz opened the door to the balcony with a whining Gil saying,'I don't need a bedtime!'and silently closed it as he left the room.

"I'm guessing that I'll have to fill Oz in on this.."Jinyx sighed clutching onto Ditzy while petting Cheshire,she stared at Break dead in the eye,"I know the story of the red eyed ghost that you told Duke Barma,so if you're so honest to a guy that annoys you more than us,why won't you tell us what happened before you met a Chain,hm?"she rasied a brow at him.Clearly,he didn't want to tell them anytime soon,but Jinyx could wait.Even if it meant that she would have to go over there and force it out of him.She just had to know what happened to Skye before Break had became a servent,and who was that girl that was around Jack at that time when Alice and him were in the forest.

It just didn't make sense....

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 pm
"... No..." Break walked away slowly. Skye twitched then she threw a rock, and it actually hit Break. She stopped, big eyed. Break stopped and walked away more. "Hey Clown get back here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:50 pm
"So I'm suggesting that Alice doesn't want to know anything right?"Jinyx cocked an eyebrow towards Alice.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 pm
Alice looked at Jinyx. "Eh. well... i..." "-just don't want to annoy Break, right?" Skye said, glaring. "Er... no... uh... CLOWN!" She walked up and tryed to slash at Break with her scythe, him dodging her every move and pushing her back. "..." Why was he being so hard to talk to?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 pm
"Maybe....maybe Duke Barma knows...he does know everything...."Jinyx was deep in thought.Oz came in with Gil sleeping in his arms,he looked at the group with concern.

"Where'd Break go?"he walked a little closer to the couch and sat down rocking Gil,"And the room seems more tense than usual...."

"Great you're back now I'll fill you in what just happened."Jinyx told Oz about telling Break the fragments and when he left when they wanted answers.Oz just sat there and listened.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 pm
Skye was silent leaning on the wall and watching the group. 'Fools as usual.' she thought. She didn't get why Break acted liek that... like it was hard for him to think about it. why did she call him Big-brother? Why was Jinyx in Alice's dream? It didn't make ANY sense. "Ugh. where'd that clown go." Alice said looking around. "See. that's why you don't try to push stuff on people." She pointed at Skye. Skye stood up, angered. "Push stuff on people??? Screw you, Alice."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:19 pm
"Shut up,Alice."Jinyx snapped glaring daggers at Alice then turning back around to face Oz who was giving her a disapproving look,"Don't try to tell Skye what to do if you can't do the same.So I suggest you keep that mouth of your's shut!"

"Jinyx...."Oz started but Jinyx stood up before he can finish.

"If you're going to deffend her on something that she knows she does,then I'm outta here!"she stormed towards the balcony slamming to glass door and to the railings.Oz got up and walked towards the balcony opening the door a little.

"Sorry,Alice.Jinyx just has...these outbrust once in awhile...just let me go talk to her..."Oz stepped out the door but poked his head in,"I swear,it's not healthy for her if she keeps doing that."and he lightly shut the door behind him and made his way towards Jinyx,who quickly turned her head away.

((this is the only post that I'm going to put in this color since I can't put it the way that I usually put it,since I don't know why they changed how to post....))

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:27 pm
((Me either...))

Alice folded her arms. "uh.... ugh... uh... whatever." She said looking away. Skye sat on the floor and looked down, then looked back at Jinyx. "She's probably just having a hard time." Skye said. It was getting dark outside... "Oz'll calm her down. But you know Alice we're having a bad day so can't you just lay off?" She asked, glaring hard. Alice narrowed her eyes. "Shut up." She said. Skye stood up, inching to punch her and walked out of the room.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff