Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you believe in Jinn? (Jinn-Stories) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:07 pm
Bloozo
One more thing they love is sosmething precious which is GOLD.
My sister in law once told me a story about a jinn which was in a biig Cave..They were many jinns...They loved food and one other thing which is Gold..actually i dunno the whole story, I am very forgettable...I forget what people says sometimes not all da times razz

oNCE There were villagers...and they went to a cave and inside there were jinns.
But..There Were something else in the cage...

GOLD!
But there were this Jinn...some jinnn * _* Told them if they want gold they must give 10 kg cooked rice in detshtki Which means like sauce pan i think?..But Big Pan..Like umm When they cook food in a veeeeerrryy big pan...10 of those..

In northern areas theres soo much gold..Theres this story under the war between india and pakistan, Some northern areas villaggers Took the Gold and threw it on the ocean or lake So the indians Could not Take their Gold
and make India rich
So theres very much gold on the oceans.
.Actually i´m not supposed to tell this..No more (information ) -.-

I suppose that makes sense, considering they've got a feverish avoidance of silver... But the cave full of rich minerals does make sense. My friend Nessa said that the metal cobalt is called that from the creatures they called Kobalt (like Imps) who were said to live in the caves where cobalt veins were located.

And the word you're looking for...may be wok? *holds up the big, deep pan*

*laughs* But other than the shiny--everyone likes the shiny--of gold, I'm not sure why Djinn would sit around in caves, other than to wait for some poor sap of a miner to come in and watch him be completely silly over the stuff. Like, "Ha! He'll trade us all this edible FOOD for stuff like this? You can't even grow crops in this! What's he going to do when he finds out he can't eat it?" Dunno why it seems like that, but it does.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:48 am
There´s one more Jinn, I know, They live in northern areas of Pak. The name is Chan Chan Fru"
Which means Naked naked Moon...I think it was moon or sun?..I fgt
Y ai guess it was meaning Moon,,Chan chan fru is fromn the language Baltiyul..Which is the language spoken in Baltistan priority in northern..
LEMME TELL!
Chan chan fru is a Jinn which kindly looks like Casper the ghost..They are very cute but when you get angry, they get dangerous..
There were once a boy..He was walking in night forest in Pakistan.. He was walking and walking..Then he saw a Goat..It was a baby which was screaming BÄÄÄ!...
He ignored and said GO BACK TO YOUR KEEPER!...Again it was following the boy...The boy got all angry and repeated the sentence GO AWAY!..¨
at last the goat was still shouting..So The Goat wasnt a goat anymore..It was something bigger and more dangerous. The boy looked back and saw something big soo Dangerous..The boy recited Aytul cursi and said Kalma, and stuff..Than like a BAALLLLOOON >.< THE ghost dissapeared with a voice like a PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiii>>>>>>>>iiii *GONE* Like almost like a ballon  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:30 am
Silver Nephil
Bloozo
One more thing they love is sosmething precious which is GOLD.
My sister in law once told me a story about a jinn which was in a biig Cave..They were many jinns...They loved food and one other thing which is Gold..actually i dunno the whole story, I am very forgettable...I forget what people says sometimes not all da times razz

oNCE There were villagers...and they went to a cave and inside there were jinns.
But..There Were something else in the cage...

GOLD!
But there were this Jinn...some jinnn * _* Told them if they want gold they must give 10 kg cooked rice in detshtki Which means like sauce pan i think?..But Big Pan..Like umm When they cook food in a veeeeerrryy big pan...10 of those..

In northern areas theres soo much gold..Theres this story under the war between india and pakistan, Some northern areas villaggers Took the Gold and threw it on the ocean or lake So the indians Could not Take their Gold
and make India rich
So theres very much gold on the oceans.
.Actually i´m not supposed to tell this..No more (information ) -.-

I suppose that makes sense, considering they've got a feverish avoidance of silver... But the cave full of rich minerals does make sense. My friend Nessa said that the metal cobalt is called that from the creatures they called Kobalt (like Imps) who were said to live in the caves where cobalt veins were located.

And the word you're looking for...may be wok? *holds up the big, deep pan*

*laughs* But other than the shiny--everyone likes the shiny--of gold, I'm not sure why Djinn would sit around in caves, other than to wait for some poor sap of a miner to come in and watch him be completely silly over the stuff. Like, "Ha! He'll trade us all this edible FOOD for stuff like this? You can't even grow crops in this! What's he going to do when he finds out he can't eat it?" Dunno why it seems like that, but it does.

Avoidance of silver, ? :S I dont think so.. Listen dont think science cause Jinns aint science
Uhhh...Um and those people who gives them 10 kg cooked rice, my sister in law knows them i think-.-....They sometimes give soo much Food to jiinnn and they get Gold .
WHAT DA HELL do i know smile

NOT WOK-.-.....EVERY PAKISTANI KNOWS IT...in Urdu its Desthki....and in english
detski

Btw..What did u mean by "Crops" :S ?..
Allah Knows..Every human is a Fool..Dont get me wrong..But Humans are Fools.And Cruel.
You dont Follow Gods Rules..And i dont know what to say:$,i DONT GET IT..R u a muslim that eats Pig and Drink?.Or a muslim who doesnt do :S Dont get Mad.. Smile!:I  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:38 am
I gave up applying anything but the most tiny amounts of physics to Djinn a while ago. *sweatdrops* Especially with my friend. It wasn't science I was applying there, but magickal properties. Silver severely weakens spirits, so I was thinking they could stand gold mines because gold is traditionally the opposite of silver.

...Crops. Y'know, corn, potatoes, squash, cucumbers, wheat, rice, peppers, herbs? Things you grow in a garden or a field? Those're crops.

Oh, I know I'm a fool. I'm reminded of it at various times. *shrugs* And if y'don't know what to say, why not wait until you do? I think I've explained the whole pork and drink issue before, too, but if you wanna add another thing to that list: Muslim who's bound up to a Djinni.  

Silver Nephil

xxDash-Shinxx

Magical Elder

11,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 am
I believe in Djin. A matter of fact I used to have Djin in my body. According to the Imam that can see djin, the djin inside my body looks like a big snake with a human head.

After a lot of struggling and pain the Imam is finally able to remove the Djin from my body. He says that the Djin position is almost close to my heart. If it's too late the Djin in my body can make my mind go insane. Like a crazy man.

Alhamdulillah Now I am cured. Never again my ibadah to Allah disturbed by the Djin inside my body..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:53 pm
TDA_Dashin_Sentient
I believe in Djin. A matter of fact I used to have Djin in my body. According to the Imam that can see djin, the djin inside my body looks like a big snake with a human head.

After a lot of struggling and pain the Imam is finally able to remove the Djin from my body. He says that the Djin position is almost close to my heart. If it's too late the Djin in my body can make my mind go insane. Like a crazy man.

Alhamdulillah Now I am cured. Never again my ibadah to Allah disturbed by the Djin inside my body..

O I understand smile ThankGod your saved..  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items