Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Canis Lupus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Link+Zelda4Ever

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:51 am
"Oh, I see and I'm guessing you don't agree?" he asked continuing to embrace her and be there for her. "Well, we are their allies but for what reason do the immortals want us to march with them? Did the immortals give a reason or did Darius mentioned why?" he asked curiously. "I understand your want for peace and to keep harms way from our pack. Although, conflict surrounds us and in order to gain peace here. We need to help those that may need us." he shared his opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:42 am
Feirost rode up into Canis Lupis, and dismounted his dark steed. Looking about the home of the wolves, he saw their Alphess and another and approached, "Bella, a pleasure," He said with a nod. No matter race or gender, she was an equal to him in every way as a leader, "I have come on behalf of my people to say what others dare not, and to give insight into my plan to you," Stopping, the smile crossed his dark elf features; a grim twisted smirk, "If you so wish that is..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces