Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:36 pm
"Water's fine..." She said and looked through the songs, flipping through the Evanescence and Paramore songs more thoroughly...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 pm
Russell came back with two bottles of unopened water, placing one on the table for Elena before sitting down next to her and looking at what she was looking at, "Anything that catches your interest?"  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:46 pm
"Hm... not yet so far... Any suggestions?" She looked over at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:49 pm
"Crushcrushcrush is a good one by Paramore..." he murmured, looking at Elena and meeting eye contact.  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:52 pm
"Yeah, it is.." She smiled and pulled out that sheet music.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm
Ivy was waling home and saw joey on the roof "NO WAIT JOEY DON'T PLEASE" her eyes filled with tears she ran up to the roof hoping to see joey  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:34 pm
Russell nodded, "Let's go into the studio room then. I have my instruments there. I can also use this as my video project too, that is, if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 pm
"Oh... sure..." She got up and she was led by him to the studio room. "Wow..." She said in amazement.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:41 pm
Russell grinned, "You like?" he asked, going over and putting his electric guitar strap over so it hung in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
"Yeah..." She smiled and looked back at him after looking like a kid in a candy store...  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:47 am
User Image
Words seemed to float endlessly from the end of the pen. They landed ever so gently upon the page. A well constructed piece with not an error in sight, only his poor hand writing. His teachers always said it was his large hands, they could never make a pencil to fit his hands or his writing. Samiu was so close to the paper inspecting its every detail: spelling, grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, connection, poetic flow, imagery, content. He was highly critical yet totally free. Samiu has been at this school for two years and has become respected by his teachers. The day goes class after class for everyone else, but teachers permit Samiu to stay in their class days at a time in order for him to write. School and home is all Samiu knows. Sam picks his head up to look at his Eng. Lit. teacher.
"I...I believe I am finished mam."
Sam hands his paper to the teacher who responds,
"Well, Sammy, looks like you'll be attending your classes regularly now. This has to be your best piece of writing yet."
Samiu rubs the back of his neck and gives a nervous but gracious smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 am
Meanwhile Jasper was a couple seats to the left, paying absolutly no attention whatsoever, but sat there calmly reading Darwin's Origin of Species to himself... He nodded and jotted something down every few pages, taking more notes and adding them.. Darwin's Mistakes was written on the paper infront of him, and included an exact solution to all of them  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lady Wayneright

Beloved Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:45 am
Alice sat down and read a book and got paranoid when the sunlight started to shine on her so she moved to a different spot to read
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:51 am
Jasper spared a glance at Alice... She was quite beautiful. 'No Jasper... No... Shes too young for you.'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lady Wayneright

Beloved Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:55 am
Alice noticed that Jasper was looking at her and she looked at him