Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
First Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romulus blinked at Anna, then slowly shook his head. He had taken a step back, allowing him to look into her eyes. She was pouting? Or was that a scowl? He was going to ask, but she said he was taking him to the hospital wing. "Anna, let this be the one time I do this, but no. I'm not going." She was hugging him again, making him want to melt into her embrace, but he denied himself. She was going to try and drag him, he knew, so she pushed her away. Not hard, just hard enough to assert his denial. He turned away, then stalked off down the hall, doing everything in his power not to turn around and hug her. He felt like a total arsehole. He ended up in a sprint, hoping he wouldn't chase after him.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Well, that didn't go quite as expected. As Romy pushed her aside, Anna hit the wall. It didn't hurt physically, but emotionally it felt like a blow straight to the stomach. He started running away from her, leaving her alone in this empty corridor. "Romy, wait!" she called out to him, pushing herself off the brick wall and taking off after him. But he was too fast, his speed increasing as he raced away. From her. Anna slowed to a stop and just stood there, staring down the hall as he ran to who knows where. She felt defeated, abandoned, and completely alone. The silver teardrops slid down her cheeks again, her eyes now puffy and red. The girl collapsed at the bottom of the staircase, holding her head in her hands as she silently sobbed to herself. "N-No... R-Romy... P-Please don't g-go... Come b-back... P-Please..." she mumbled between gasps. She felt absolutely horrible, blaming herself for this whole thing. If she had just told him that she liked him too, then he wouldn't have hurt himself and run off, and she wouldn't be sitting on these stairs crying her eyes out. She didn't want to admit it, but she may have just lost the single most important person in her world.

{In the Margins: End scene! (o3o)/}

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled as she entered the first floor corridor with David shortly behind. She was so excited to have won the game. Maybe she was too happy? Well, Shina probably would have seen the snitch and caught it faster... But did it matter at the moment? No, she was so excited because she had gotten to play. After the excitement she would probably be curious as to where she had gone. "Are you really proud of me?"

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch pitch -> First Floor Corridor

David entered the corridor after Shayna a smile still on his face. He was so happy she got to play. He however was caught off guard by her question. "Of course I am why wouldn't I be? You did great." he told her honestly. He had no reason not to be proud of her. It was her first game and her very first win to boot. More than he could ever ask for since Gryffindor never won. Not once did they win since he was sorted on his first year. It was downright depressing. But here Shayna won her first game and nothing could make him happier right at that moment.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna watched him closely. "I appreciate that, David. But I'm talking about you. Your happy for me. I get that but, I'm more worried about how it makes you feel about last year..." She said kind of quieter than normal speaking voice. She didn't want to make him upset but she also wanted to make sure he was okay. That he wasn't upset or anything.... She felt like she had totally ruined the little moment that they were both even a little happy....

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: First Floor Corridor

David hardly understood why Shayna thought it bothered him based on how he couldn't catch the snitch last year. "Shayna, that was last year. You have to understand this has nothing to do with what happened with me during that game." he told her as he placed his hands on her arms. "Sure last year could have been ten times better but when it comes to Quidditch being in Gryffindor you're destined to have bad luck that just how it is." he explained. "Just enjoy your win you deserve it." David told her. He really didn't want to think about last year. It was a reminder of how horribly he sucked at being seeker but come next year he hoped to be ready to try out again for the roll. Hopefully he would be on reserve next year either.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:46 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna looked down as he grabbed her arms to explain."I just... I'm sorry. I wasn't sure if it would... I was worried it would remind you and here I am reminding you..." She said not feeling like she really should look him in the face. She trembled slightly. She brought her hands to her face to try and stop she trembling, before it turned to tears. "I just... I just didn't want you to be upset... I-i'm sorry..." She said quietly.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image

David felt really bad. Here Shayna was worried and upset about reminding him and then she started crying. "I'm not upset... and I'm not mad at you for bring it up." he told her. "Shayna... please don't cry..." he added before gently pulling her into his him and wrapping his arms around her in a warm embrace. "You don't have to be sorry..." David whispered to her. All that mattered to him right now was to make Shayna happy. Playing Quidditch easily took second place to that.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna let him pull her into the hug. She rested her head on his shoulder and tried to stop. She really did. She clutched his robes in her hands and tried to force the tears to stop."I'm sorry. I'm ruining what's supposed to be a happy occasion..." She said laughing a little. She pulled from his grasp after a moment and wiped her eyes."So... Uh... What did Raph have to say? I know he couldn't keep his big mouth shut." She said trying to be happy. She wiped her eyes again now that her face had red splotchy spots and her eyes were red.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

David shook his head. "You aren't ruining anything." he told her as he released her so she could wipe her tears away. He had to smile at her question. It was funny how Raphael entered the conversation. "He was good. We just talked about you." he told her. "I never knew you were a prankster." David added with a smirk.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna listened as he smirked at her. The shock on her face was evident. Wide eyes, slightly open mouth."He didn't!" She whispered."That little... Morveux! Pourquoi at-il besoin de dire quelque chose! David n'a pas eu à connaître!" She whispered before covering her mouth and proceeding to pretend she didn't know she had gone into french. "Oh uh... Which one did he tell you about? I'm not really a prankster..."

(Translation ~ brat! Why did he have to say something! David didn't have to know!)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image

David nodded before raising a brow at Shayna's words. He got the first part Raph was a brat that much he figured out after that he had no idea although he did hear his name being whispered from her lips. "French right?" he said before she went back to speaking in English. "Something about peanut butter and your dog Phillipee." David told her. "What... is being a prankster a bad thing?" he asked her curiously. He was a prankster himself not that he did anything when it involved Shayna. He did after all want to stay on good terms.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna sighed, she had been caught."Oh uh... Yeah... Mom sometimes will only talk in french... All I said was that he was a brat and that I didn't really want you to know..." She whispered."It's not like it's a bad thing! It's just that, I was trying not to let you know that I sometimes did things and I'm the sweet little girl, so I never get caught..." She tried to explain. She rubbed the back of her head since she wasn't wearing her hat. Having her hair put up also wasn't really her thing, but it was... She smirked evilly."Oh that one. Hehe both of our parents think he did it to get me in trouble."

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image

David didn't get why it would be such a big secret. Probably because he was considered the bad influence. "Oh I get it." he replied still trying to rack his brain around it. "That's quite clever, although I think you better watch out cause he remembered he hasn't gotten you back for it." David warned. "You know I'm a pretty good prankster myself." he told her with a smile.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna couldn't help but smile at how David was acting. The smile was almost mischievous... She loved it. Not exactly sure why but she did. She rolled her eyes a little before chuckling a little."I think you told me that at one point. I'm not worried. Now that the twins have started crawling and coming close to walking, I don't think he'll have permission to drop by. And he can't or won't do it here, because his father is very very strict... It's kind of comical to watch his father get mad but not find the words to say. Almost like a cartoon with a man who opens his mouth but then closes it several times." She smiled. "I didn't want you to know.I didn't want anyone to know. I had assumed I would be put into Hufflepuff, and I didn't want to be known as a prankster or whatever in Hufflepuff. But now that i'm a Ravenclaw... I have to put my brains to some kind of use right?" She looking down a little. "I mean, it wouldn't be fun if all I did was make awesome gifts for you." She said unconsciously rubbing the necklace that was hidden under her shirt.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items