Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:07 pm
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Xena/Sunwarrior
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Pekena
Any Requirements: I don't want any evil dogs, as the pekena is peaceful but you can have grumpys or little hard asses etc. Must stay in the pack <3!
List of all Throwbacks: n/a
Do you allow randoms into your litter: yes
A bit of history about the family: Sunwarrior (Xena) is a strong little warrioress, she loves to watch the sun go down and would protect her friends and family to the end, she joined the pekena to be with her father.
Extra: feel free to go mad XD! no father so I am perfectly happy to have her have a crazy a** litter full of random-ness.

Closing Time: Midnight GMT  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 pm
Applying for: Rogue x Xena
Name of SoA: Araseli/ Heavenabove
Meaning: Latin meaning 'alter in the sky'.
Appearance:
Eyes: White and glowy like symbols in the circle ring; see reference.
Pattern: celestial symbols all through out his body.
Main Color: Dark Black
Secondary color(s): White-ish and glowy blue.
Nose: Dark Gray
Inside of Ears: Pale light gray.
Visual reference: Symbols, symbols 2
Personality: Intelligent for his age, a bit scatter brained, and has bundles of energy. He enjoys analyzing/observe things and likes to see how things work. He is a bit of a grump when question on the things he does but he does have a good heart and will help those in need.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Doesn't want any evil dogs, as the pekena is peaceful but you can have grumpys or little hard asses etc.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:13 am
Applying for: Sunwarrior x Rogue
Name of SoA: Semele/ Earthworm
Meaning: Greek origin. A Theban princess and the only mortal to be the parent of a god, Dionysus, by Zeus. Her name may derive from the name of an early Greek earth goddess.
Appearance: Australian Shepherd (Red Merle) coloring; patchy colors of various shades of brown on a white base. Mismatched eyes of brown and blue. Pink nose with black marks. I would like different face markings than the main coloring image, if possible. Colorist is welcome to interpret markings however they choose (they don't have to be exact to the pictures).
Visual reference: [Eyes] [Coloring] [Nose]
Personality: Not exactly sure what her personality would be like, unless I have an idea before hand these things sort of develop with rp for me. I'd looooove for her to be a Den digger so I'd be giving her a ratel familiar that I have laying around not really doing much of anything. He'd be like her gruff teddybear and I can't see her going anywhere or doing anything without him (including using him as a pillow while she sleeps). I can see her being a little socially awkward around other wild dogs given that she spends all her time with a honey badger, but she'd be friendly, if a little shy. She might not be too certain of herself confidence wise, since her mom is such a great warrior and she aims for much more... humble destiny.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil dogs! Must stay in the pack (not that I had any intention of her leaving xD wink

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 am
Applying for: Rogue x Xena
Name of SoA: Atai / Water Willow
Meaning: Taken from the name of an African Goddess
Appearance: See ref
Eyes: Red
Pattern: See ref
Main Color: See ref
Secondary color(s): See ref
Nose: Dark blue
Inside of Ears: Same blue as her ears
Visual reference: xXx
Personality: Cautious but smart. Creative but shy. Serious but fun. All of these describe her. Atai is simple a child of the water. She adores the water and wants to be in it all the time. She'd be a big momma's girl, however.

While it's hard to get under her skin, Water Willow will have a big huge temper like the ocean does when she gets grumpy.

Any additional requirements that the family has:  

Feral Mule

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 am
Applying for: Sunwarrior x Rogue
Name of SoA: Kiri / Mistdancer
Meaning: "Fog" in Japanese
Appearance: See ref- but change the purples to the purple used in the litter, and the orange to mom's neck-mark orangey-brown. 8D Kiri's actually an OC of mine, but I have no problem tweaking some colors to get her to fit the litter. <3 I don't want her base or eye colors to be any different, though. (For these, please draw from hex codes given in the image, because my photoshop alters colors.)
Visual reference: *click*
Personality: Kiri is a sweet ball of fluff. As a pup, she's a bit on the hyper end, and as an adult, she's more calm and diplomatic. Though, she will never lose her sweetness. She will always go out of her way to bring a smile to the muzzle of another, and would never hurt anyone. (As such, her adult rank will be a storyteller.) As an adult, she will love to play with pups and entertain them in particular, though she'll do her best to entertain any dog who feels the pull. She's scared to death of cats and much prefers to only be around canines or smaller creatures. (She's cool with any type of familiar.) One of her absolute favorite things in the world is mist- she loves it when a fog falls on the packlands, which often happens at night when it happens at all. Like much of the rest of the pack, she will be nocturnal. 8D
Any additional requirements that the family has: Mistdancer will be staying with the pack for her whole life. 8D And she's not mean. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:19 pm
Applying for: Sunwarrior x Rogue!
Name of SoA: Anatoli, wolf name Sunbreak.
Meaning: Greek for "Sunrise"
Appearance: His momma's lighter brown, very stripy legs that have a pink/orange/yellow fade. Same type of marking from his nose upwards like his momma but faded. His tail has the fade too. The ref is pretty self-explanatory, and I've provided refs for eyedropping purposes. 8D The stripes are underlaid (as is his tummy) with momma's darker brown.
Visual reference: Sha-zam!
Personality: This kid is utterly and completely happy-go-lucky. He wants to be friends with utterly everyone, and with his inquisitive nature it isn't easy to be mean to him. He might be nosy and brash, but he knows his manners and only wants to learn about the world around him. As he ages, he'll grow very apt with working with his paws no matter what the task may be, and when it's time to find a duty, he'll aspire to being a Tree Shaper or a Tanner.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Sunbreak is NOT evil, and he will be staying in the pack!  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:10 pm
okies guys I am gunna close this now <3! Thank you all for trying and I'm sorry I don't have more slots to give out but I am going to go with Neon Fly's entry and Pinchmonsters entry.

I'll post them in ecavi's thread for you guys now so you just have to send trades.

Thanks again everyone for your entries <3!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:06 pm
Name and image of Father: Malenga
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Demi'Hara
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Not sure if 1 or 2 just yet.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogues
Any Requirements: Females only please<3
List of all Throwbacks: None for this breeding.
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Not really. You can try, but we'd prefer nothing too random.
A bit of history about the family:
Malenga is on the search for his true love. He took in Demi as his helper, rather than kill her, whenever she was a cub, and she is enlisted as such until he finds the mate hes seeking.
Mal is an evil guy, he eats other lions, and hes very straightforward. Its best to be afraid of him.
Demi is a bit harsh from her growing up with Mal, but shes still got a sense of kindness behind her. Shes optimistic, and feels that everything happens for a reason. She and Mal, have become friends on their journey, though you wont hear Mal ever tell her that.
Extra: Malenga wont know how to raise them, persay, but he would be caring. There would be no hatred of the cubs within this pairing.

Closing Time: TBD  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:52 pm
Name and image of father:
Sadiki
User Image
Name and image of mother:
Bubu
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: Not sure. 8D
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: They must remain in the Intaba'umbikezeli pride, which should be made official as soon as the Warleader arrives. 8D
Any Requirements: Stay in the pride, unless a really really really good plot comes up that I agree to so I can give you the go-ahead. Short names, please; Bubu wouldn't give her kids long-a** names. 8D Gimme some personality! Also, please no cosplays that would need them to have clothing markings. If I'm not making sense, just PM me!
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Absolutely. Sadiki and Bubu have no throwbacks, so randoms = a go.
A bit of history about the family: Raised in the Intaba'umbikezeli, his mother died from insanity. Whether or not she actually had the sight is a mystery; Sadiki was the first cheetah born into the pride, so it stands to reason that she did not have the sight and was merely insane. Finding the thought of filling the pride with hybrids repulsive, Sadiki set out to find himself a lady to bring back to the pride. Unfortunately he'd been travelling for weeks before he came across Bubu and despite her quirks and oddities he convinced her to come back to his pride with him. Bubu thinks she can hear inanimate objects speak, and has no shame in making this known. They are not in love but they are quite fond of one another, and will raise the cubs together as a family.
Extra:

Closing Time: 24 hrs after the cubs arrive; I will update this once I receive cubbins. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:29 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Sudaj
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Dikeledi
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3.
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Nguvu'Utawala, our concept clan.
Any Requirements: They have to stay in the Clan unless you talk it over with CJ and myself. We'll be deciding on personality, not so much what the pups look like.
List of all Throwbacks: Bahari is Dikeledi's sister.
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Absolutely!
A bit of history about the family: Dikeledi and Bahari have recently decided to have pups with males they'd come across. Currently they are moving to a known source of good, clean water with Bekeli and Sudaj, and their stupid slave-lion Manyara. Of course, they will have to fight for the water, which is fine by the ladies since they despise lions. (More information in the Clan link). Bahari and Bekeli had a big ol' litter of pups, so this litter with have tons of playmates and family to grow up with.
Extra: Please read up on the pride before entering a custom. It's a very, very matriarchal clan where females rule the roost and males are low man on the totem pole.

Closing Time: 10/3/10 1600 PST (4pm)  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:26 pm
Applying for: Sadiki + Bubu
Name of SoA: Kiume
Meaning: Masculine and strong
Appearance: Mostly dark brown from father, pink eyes from mother and purple splotches, spots, and gradients
Visual reference: Doop~
Personality: Kiume is a very quick learner. He's also a very strong believer in the pride's religion and is very eager to do anything he can to please the gods and hopefully make up for his 'unfavorable' coat color. As he gets older the symptoms of insanity [e.i. hearing inanimate objects talk] start to become apparent, but he stubbornly refuses to acknowledge them because he thinks it might be the sight and that strictly goes against the pride's basic religion in so many ways. I'd like him to be a scout in the pride, if possible. Of course parents can change any of this if they want >w>;
Any additional requirements that the family has: Short name, staying in pride, no clothes-cosplays, and personality blurb~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:17 am
Name and image of Father: User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 and staff are welcome as well!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogues, future Ardhi'Mavringo'Patano
Any Requirements: They will be Ardhi'Mavringo'Patano upper class, dukes and duchesses, so I'd prefer they not go too far. I also strongly prefer number names (Treize means Thirteen for example). Any language will do -- Japanese, German, French, ETC. They also have to have the surname Yuy or Khushrenada. This is not optional (Unlike the rest being preference,.)
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes. Treize's father and mother are not in SoA, and so randoms are welcome. Preferred they still have 1-2 parent traits, minimum (Like Arden's or Treize's eye marks, toes, ETC, just for example)
A bit of history about the family:
Treize is the heir to the Ardhi'Mavrigo'Patasno and as a younger adult, he was sent to kill the injured Governor Heero Yuy. Mesanwhile, Arden was born to a Seer mother in the swamps, and as such was named for the ruling clan in her mother's visions. Treize nearly caught Heero, nowe Etihad, near the swamps, and both males were injured fighting. Etihad met Arden's mother-- Arden met Treize. Treize remained with Arden out of gratitude and to recover, and they grew to becoming mated through time. So fat Etihad has accepted the Colonial Governess' choice to be with his old persuer and the three have agreed to a peace mission once home in the pride, Etihad returning as the pride's Priest of one of the pride gods. Treize had a fling in the past with an adult daughter whom wants the pride for her own use, and possibly 1-2 more unknowns. Arden comes from a large litter. Both parents will raise the cubs, though Treize has it in his silly head they need more.
Extra: I'm just really, really particular, so please don't be offended if I'm not picking yours. I love my two very much, being an OTP in my little world, so please treast them gently. <3 Thasnk you and good luck!

Closing Time: You don't have to go home but you can't stay here-- Oh, once I get the cubs probably. I'll go from there.

ETA: Ends tonight.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:50 am
Applying for: Malenga x Demi'Hara
Name of SoA: Sauca
Meaning: Wound (Latin)
Appearance: Base color the same as Malenga's mane, with a combination of both parents' red markings in the same red as Demi'Hara's markings. Mane and tail tuft would be white.
Visual reference: -
Personality: Sauca can be a bit cruel and mean at times but she doesn't actually mean it in such a way, it's simply a by-product of growing up in a family that is not a social norm. Seeing what her parents have, and what they seek, makes her want to find his own true love and a devoted slave. She's a just a cheerful gal with a slightly skewed outlook on life.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:44 pm
Caj and I are gonna go ahead and accept Mouse's form.

Still one slot left!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:02 pm
Shutting TreizexArden slot downas noone applied and I want people to has time to post/Cavi not feel swamped. XD;  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games