Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:05 pm
mizu walked past a window then stopped looking in it seeing a woman chained to the back wall with her hair covering her face "mommy!" mizu said then ran to the door trying to open it but it was locked, mizu tried to no end until his hands hurt. "mommy ill go find a card!" he said then ran towards a locker room and finding a certain locker then opened the lock and pulled out a card, instantly running back to the door he swiped the card and the door opened slowly. "mommy!" mizu didnt notice the bloody floor and walked toward the non moving chained up woman  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:03 pm
((hey just so you guys know. I'm going to keep going with Sarah for a little it longer then have some dramatic capture thing or somthin. So u won't see her much after, so it'll give me some time to use Matt and Chris.And...anyother character if i decide to make another ))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
"Same here I don't remember much of my experince. I smell blood and Mizu. Mizu is in the builidng we must move or else he could get hurt? Come on." I took off running down the halls and turning corners looking for the room I smell blood from.

(That sounds good.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
Sarah nodded and followed Rebecca and the smell of Blood. She ran down the halls untill she found the room. It looked to e locked, but Mizu was inside. IT only locked the people without the card out. She beat on the glass a bit. "Mizu let us in! Stay away, be careful!" she called to him through the glass, hoping he could hear her. The lock wouldn't open so she shot it. Then opened the door.
((yay hopefully soon. It'll give some drama ^^ Umbrellas gunna get her and u wont see her for a Bit))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:46 pm
((BRB going to the store dn't leave me too far behind plz.... and im going to stay online though but i just going to get halloween candy so BRB quick!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

I started pounding on the door.
"Mizu please open it. Lets us in so we can help you." I looked at Sarah.
"If he doesn't open it soon then we have no choice then to break it down by kicking it."

(Aww man Sarah is my friend and she's going to be taken crying . Curse those Umbrella scream LOL)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:05 pm
mizu looked at the door that was opened behind him "hi friends ^^" mizu gave a smile as behind him the woman reached toward mizu "this is my mommy we got to rescue her so we can all be happy" he said looking at the two girls as the woman extended long claws  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

To my horror I saw the long claw reaching out for Mizu.
"Mizu no!!" I hurried up and pushed Mizu out of the way as I felt an pulsing of pain down my back as the claws slashed me.
"Mizu run!"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:18 pm
mizu fell down in terror of what he was seeing then suddenly the woman made a loud shriek that echoed through the compound shattering many windows of experiments letting them loose. "mo....mommy? mizu was unable to move at all as the demon woman threw rebecca across the room and broke its chains  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

I hit the wall with a hard impact as I saw the demon woman relased the other experimetns and she was heading towards Mizu.
"Sarah we must go or at least take out some of the experiments." I hurried up and scooped Mizu in my arms as I grabbed him in time before the demon woman almost slashed him.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:31 pm
mizu struggled in her arms "no! let me go! mommy need my help!" he shouted reaching for the woman  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
I held my grip making sure I don't let go of him.
"Mizu she's not your mother any more. Mizu listen to me is there a cure for what she has if there is then I will help try to save her but if there's not then there's nothing we can do for her." I kicked the Demon Woman back as I used my free hand to shoot the other experiments that were heading this way.
"At this rate we're going to be surrounded."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:44 pm
mizu cried seeing his mother this way "mommy...." the other experiments were closing in slowly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
"Mizu is there a cure to what your mother has?" I turned and ducked as I moved Sarah out of the way as I started firing at the other experiments.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

As the other experiments were released, down in the other end, lay Steve. Still unconscious, Steve's water cell suddenly opened, and he fell right out and into the cold hard ground.

((Um, is anyone interested in playing Claire? xd ))  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff