Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiiku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:01 pm
Kyoni Malkat
*cries* Chiikuuuuu, you're art as always amazes me *cries some more* You're one of the three people on this guild that I want art from so badly, and I have no way to pay you for any or anything xo And I'm not good enough to do a trade or anything...

Anyway, Sphixie's is gorgeous xo and the other two are just adorable. *squeels all over them*

redface Thank you kindly!

Aww, Kyo! If I could give art to everyone I wanted to, I'd owe a whole lotta people.. ><;; As for trades, it's not so important about the art (yours is good! what the hell are you talking about?! =3) as it's friends, kind of, that I trade with. ^^

btw - *hug* I'm sorry to hear of bad times.. I wish you the best and hope you can be truly happy real soon.. =)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:06 pm
Zella L.
*mouth falls off*
Chiiku, you, the amazing Chiiku, who got a Daily Deviation...you're doing art trades?
Is there any room on the list for a humble gazelle?

Thanks, everyone.. ^___^

^^; Aww.. I'm sorry, Zella, but I'm a little tied up with four trades and commishes on the side. I probably won't be taking trades for a while. Besides, I suck at drawing anything equine and chances are I'll end up butchering your chara.. (she's a gazelle, right?) ><;;

Thanks for your interest though~ ^u^

..Uh, sorry for double posting, guys. sweatdrop

chiiku

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:10 pm
-sneaks up, gnaws on chiiku a little, then flees- HEY GUYS! I GNAWED OFF SOME OF HER TALENT!-cackles and dies shortly after-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:14 pm
gonk I want my kneecap back.

.. lol.

chiiku

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:17 pm
chiiku
gonk I want my kneecap back.

.. lol.

T'is only a flesh wound!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:33 pm
chiiku
Zella L.
*mouth falls off*
Chiiku, you, the amazing Chiiku, who got a Daily Deviation...you're doing art trades?
Is there any room on the list for a humble gazelle?

Thanks, everyone.. ^___^

^^; Aww.. I'm sorry, Zella, but I'm a little tied up with four trades and commishes on the side. I probably won't be taking trades for a while. Besides, I suck at drawing anything equine and chances are I'll end up butchering your chara.. (she's a gazelle, right?) ><;;

Thanks for your interest though~ ^u^

..Uh, sorry for double posting, guys. sweatdrop

Don't sweat it; I know long-faced hoof creatures are a different drawing experience for people. ^^ And yeah, a slender-horned gazelle. *hugs fursona*
<<. What?  

Zella L.

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:35 pm
Gotta say, chiiku, one of these days, I'm going to commission you. I'll pay, real money even 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:36 pm
Af Mas
Gotta say, chiiku, one of these days, I'm going to commission you. I'll pay, real money even 3nodding

Something I am contimplating as well >.> Be nice to see her prices.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:16 am
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

She's got them on her website, which I only found a link to on her deviantArt. Quite a lot to pay, but at the same time, it'd be worth it. If I want one though, I'm gonna have to save up big time, because I can't blow that much money at one time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:46 am
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

She's got them on her website, which I only found a link to on her deviantArt. Quite a lot to pay, but at the same time, it'd be worth it. If I want one though, I'm gonna have to save up big time, because I can't blow that much money at one time sweatdrop

Makes me wish more and more that I had a paypal account  

haythere

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:51 am
Af Mas

Right, I think I have been to this site before. Prices are a little out of my range. Not that I can't afford it, is just I feel that charaging over $50 for a singal full body peice, even if real media is a bit too much. More so when that doesn't even include a simple background.

And I don't care how good the artist is or how much I might even want something from them, if I feel their prices are a bit over the top then I simply don't commission them. There are plenty of other, highly talented, artist out there with more reasonable prices for me to turn to.

But, hey, if others feel it is worth it and they obviously do, don't let me discourage you. It is your money after all, not mine.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:59 am
$50 wow, that's a lot of money...I wonder if she depends on those funds for her income, maybe that's why it's so high. Less customers but more money.  

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:17 am
Yeah, but that's why I'd rather set aside money for it. A little at a time, getting other expenses out of the way first. When I've got the funds, I'll get it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:22 am
Here's a few comics for you all:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27840389/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27655979/  

Zella L.

haythere

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:26 am
I liked the second one, I saw that when you first posted it xd
My only critque is that when she's kicking you may want to add motion lines. It makes the motion from frame to frame look a little smoother.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games