Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
LA Prison ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 pm
"At the rate im going youll be going without me anyway." Says George watchign the door beginning to budge and shake. "go now." Says George Taking the assault rifle off his back and Firing at head Height into the door. Then he grabbed more pillows. "get moving." User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
Sarah was already running back to the boy and Egon. "C'mon zombies have gotten out. I know where a ride is to get us out of here." She told them in a rush of urgency.
"Kid, we have to go!" she said and went over to Lesean and picked him up and off of the bed setting him down. "Youre wound aren't properly healed i know but frankly i don't care." she said and pulled out a box of ammo and reloaded leseans gun for him then handing it back to him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:25 pm
"rule one of Survival here is Get going now" Said George rounding the corner into the room with them shutting and Barricading the door. "ill Keep blocking every door i can keep going sumone grab anything soft you can theres one seat in that vehicle." SAys George. "thats the bad news." "the good news its armored." Says George handing off the pillows to Lesean. "take those go with them ill be there sooner or later." "Sarah heads up Says George giving her the Asault rifle off his back. "keep them safe." "you got one grenade shell and 60 bullets its a double clip gun." "George then digs into his pocket and pulls out six clips for the Asault rifle. "ammo never leave home with out it." Says George grabbing more things to block the door with. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image
Sarah took the guns he'd given here and strung the rifle onto her back along with hers. She went into the other room where zandre was in "Get your a** up! we gotta go!"
she yelled to him. She turned to leave the room "C'mon kid, kurama...and whatever your name is lets go." she said and started towards the vehicle.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:39 pm
George Watched the newly barracaded door for signs of attemptive breaking downs. "Good there still on the first door." Says George Moving to catch up with Sarah and the others. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
Sarah went with them towards thevehicle "Wait what about the doctors?" she asked but was still moving along.
Somthing in her gut told her she might have to leave them here. Or they wer ealready eaten by zombies. Too bad if they were, they were so nice. Sarah came to a halt when she'd come to a large vehicle, armored, that was obvious. A smirk spread across her face. "Nice choice" she said to George. "Though i'm pretty sure it doesn't have a fridge full of booze." she said with slight dissapointment.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:52 pm
"id say your right but then id be lying its not a fridge but its got booze." Says George. "its got a full stocked Passenger seat area full of booze." Says George looking back. "I think the Doctors are Dead." Says George. "ok everyone whose not driving whose probly gonna be Sarah since shes on the drivers side of the Vehicle into the back close and lock the doors." Says George. "ill be passenger side of the vehicle ok till were outa here then ill get on tha Gun hopefully its got ammo." Said George. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:57 pm
You were right about the doctors. Dr. Longin and Enigma were the first to be killed, but luckily for them, they did not turn into monsters.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:00 pm
User ImageKurama climbed into the vehicle much like a monkey as he used the door to swing himself in, and sat down hunched up much like a canine.

"Longin and Enigma are dead." he told you, "but it doesn't smell like they came back afterward."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 pm
"Ok now everyone get into the Vehicle theres 2 doors between us and them." "and im not waiting to see them come chasing after us." Says George Seeing a Zombie in the room before theres nothing blocking them. He Takes out his Magnum and puts a single bullet through that zombies head as well as 4 others. "good luck" is all George Said before helping everyone into the back of the Vehicle and grabbing the passenger door and opening it to get into the vehicle. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image
Sarah sighed at the fact that the doctors were dead. "It's a damn shame..." she said to herself. She climbed in the vehicle as did everyone else. She stopped and helped the kid in making sure his stitches wouldn't reopen. She closed her door and looked down at the controls.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:12 pm
George Reached down and rewired the Vehicle to start working. "there only gas and brake its a manual but not a stick shift can you drive it?" Was all George Said at first "sorry for putting my hands near you." "cut them off later." Says George putting the vehicle into first gear. "DRIVE" Says George Climbing up to the gun and checking it for ammo. then he cocked the light machine gun and got ready to use it. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:16 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_

Sarah sighed at the fact that the doctors were dead. "It's a damn shame..." she said to herself. She climbed in the vehicle as did everyone else. She stopped and helped the kid in making sure his stitches wouldn't reopen. She closed her door and looked down at the controls.

User Image"True...and they were the only doctors I trusted at that." he said looking at the floor of the vehicle.

He for the most part had trouble trusting people he didn't know. Umbrella had really destroyed him and his ability to trust most others. He didn't like that about himself, but after he escaped he found there were people outside of Umbrella that were trustworthy...but now even the trusted and trustworthy were mostly dead.

He then heard the sound of the gun, and he could tell it didn't have a silencer on it. "Hey mister, can you put a silencer on that gun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
"You, i know wouldn't do anything so no need."Sarah nodded and pressed the gas, she quickly drove out of the hospital, she shot at the garage lock. It short curcited and the door opened. She quickly turned and skidded "Sorry if it's a bit rough back there." she called to them.
The sea of undead turned at them and started to slowly make there way to them as she drove. Some got in her way, she ran right over them. Some blood splattering on the windsheild, she kept driving, once the zombies were beginning to clear up she let up on the gas driving fast but a little slower.
They were nearing the outskirts of LA, driving towards navada. They were in the desert soon. Nothing infront of them but dirt and sun. This was probibly the only place that still looked normal. She slowed down more now, to a good speed as they drove through the desert.

((NOW EVERYONE GO TO THE DESERT RP, WE WILL PICK UP THERE.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:50 pm
((kk but first this is needed.)) "yeah a Light Machine gun with a silencer doesnt work out but i got one." Says George attaching the Silencer and firing at Zombies that are grabbing doors for the Vehicle. The only sound made was the zombies hitting the ground. "damn im glad for military all purpose Silencers." Says George noticing the Guns out of ammo. User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff