Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm
"I wonder why Wesker isn't showing?" He said."Maybe hes on to us we should probably enter the hive."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:58 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded "Alright." He said. "Can you see the cameras from inside also?" He asked. Chris sighed and turned to Leon. "...I know it's risky...but we do have zandre. As long as he doesn't blow up london with a nuke, we should be fine if we can get Sarah with us and go." He said. "He hasn't killed her yet i'm sure. And...from what i've heard, she's got a death wish from her past with him." He said. "Destroyed his Hive or somthing." He said. He sighed again. "If he hasn't yet...that means...he's using her..." he said quietly to Leon. "Let's hope not, but she's strong and you guys were her friends...." He sighed and turned back to the road. "Claire, how you coming with that?" He asked her.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson then looked at the building as he caught a scent of the dead and being, "Drake, I caught a scent from the wind just right now, three to be exact one of them is the dead, and I am sure it isn’t your hunter or Layna," He said, “Claire! When you get a chance to hack the camera tell me, I want to see if anyone is hiding is in the roof, I that will be where I will be at.” He said and he changed his bladed hand into a claw like his right hand, he stretches his right hand and he went towards Claire. “Everyone, I am sorry for being rude, and all that, you haven’t known the feeling of wanting flesh.” He told everyone and he crossed his arm and he went back beside Drake, “I am so regretting everything, Drake do you have a spare gun?” He asks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:05 pm
Alice rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, lets just go already." she sighed. "Haha. Okay, we need to come up with something..If there is some kind of strong monster, leave it to me.. Okay?" she looked over too them.

Sidney sighs. "I just wanna find my sister, and lets get out of here, when we do.. i dont want to meet Wesker.."

Alice rolled her eyes. "No worries, Wesker, is a b***h. If i see him, leave him too me.. Or that. Guy who thinks he is macho macho.." she sighed.  

Mini Tsukino

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:10 pm
"You can stay if you wish m heading in if I find him I will tell you." He said running off past Chris and the others using the power of the G-virus. He kicked in one of the doors cameras ever were zombies stabbed around the door way."I think he might be here but I dont know were exactly."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:28 pm

User Image

Chris looked at Sydney. "Well hopefully you don't have to. But considering it's us coming aswell...Alice,Me, Rebecca, Claire, Leon, Steve, and i'm pretty sure he has some beef with Zandre for destroying his most recent Hive." He said. "Yes, let Alice handle him if he comes out. She knows how to deal with him." He smirked.

Then he thought about it, Him and Alice were about evenly matched, except...Wesker would never die! Even if they shot him in the head, or the heart, multiple times, he wouldn't die. He looked at Alice. "We're going to the Hive. When will there never be any strong monsters there?" He asked. "Well anyways, yes we do. Claire, i need you to get securety images, aswell as video if it's possible from the Hive." He asked. "if it's not too much to ask. I'm sure Drake wouldn't mind you hacking now."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:37 pm
Alice rolled her eyes. "Hmm, what should we do now?.." she sighed. "Okay, i am just going inside, i just wanna get Sarah, and get out of here, before something else, gets out of hand.." she said as she stood up, and waited for Chris  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson ran beside Alice and he crossed his arm. "Me and Alice will take care of Wesker, his body is stronger, but what’s inside his brain is weak or his memory, I have a technique that can kill the brain and see what is inside, But it only works with someone who has a virus inside them, and it’s a dangerous attack, I can die if I tried that, but why not take risk." He said and he smirked.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 pm
Alice rolled here eyes. "You are a pain in the a**, your a jerk. But i cant let you do that.. I cant let you die..." she said as she looked over too Crimson. "We will, just think of something else...Okay?" she said glancing over too Crimson.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow heard someone enter the Hive. "They've entered the Hive," Shadow barely whispered. There was no way they'd hear him. Wesker told him to stay to the shadows, don't attack just yet, so that's what he did. "How many are there?" Wesker asked. "So far, I only see one. But I can hear more outside. Roughly, nine or ten. On all sides of the Hive." He paused, listening. "A few familiar voices, though I can't place them." He was barely whispering, but the chip would pick it up. Wesker paused. "Chris?" he asked. Chris, he had to think about that one. He'd only seen Chris once, and it was from a distance. He'd heard him speak though. He listened hard. "Yes, Chris is here," he told Wesker. "Well, he won't be alive for long," Wesker said. Then Wesker brought up the point that apparently both of them had been wondering about. "How did they find the Hive? I made sure this one was impossible to find. There is no way they should have been able to find it so fast," he said. He swore again. Shadow didn't say anything. Shadow heard a gunshot through the ear piece. Wesker and Sarah were too far underground for him to hear it any other way. He wouldn't have known Wesker had fired if it hadn't been for the ear piece in his ear. He assumed that Wesker had shot out the cameras. He could understand that. If there were ten or more people here, at least one of them had to be good with a computer and could override the cameras. He looked up at the camera that he was standing under. The red light was gone. Wesker must have shot out the main line. The intruders couldn't use the cameras to find them now. They'd have to go in blind. Shadow remained in the shadows of the room, watching and waiting.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:58 pm
Drake opened the door into the camra room aiming the gun down a stair case. " Chris get to my location."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 pm

User Image

Chris nodded and walked over to Alice. "Alright, let's get going then." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:07 pm
Alice turns around. "Come on, lets go to Drake's location" she says as she turns around, and starts to run over to the gunshot. As she came into the Location, she saw a zombie coming towards her, she grabbed the zombie by the neck and broke it with her own hands. "Drake, where are you?" she said as she looked around.

Sidney started to follow Alice. "Okay, when do we know if we are there?.." she sighed, and looked over too Chris.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson looked over to Alice. "Why do you think I wanted Drake to let me do the kill hit, and I know I’m a jerk and a pain in the a**, but why do you even want to keep me from dieing, I’m a monstrosity, Something Akia had to do to save me, but its Wesker’s fault, he possibly was the one who created the Antidote, that instead of keeping me human I became an infected, well kind of, I am a bit human, I just hunger for flesh at times." He then followed her and he slowly let both his claws to become bladed. "Alright, but still I want to know why you won’t let me die, I am a jerk and a bad person, I don’t even know if I am human," He said and he sighs.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

Sarah watched Wesker as he talked. To no one as it seemed. But then she spotted a tiny peice of black metal in his ear, barely visable. An earpeice. That made more sense. Instead of him talking into thin air. She listened to him talk, but only could hear what went on, on his end. Only what he said. She watched him shoot out a camera. Only to mean, that someone was watching. Or soon-to-be-watching. "What's happened?" She asked. Not really liking being clueless though.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff