Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

Jark sighed."Well I will talk to you guys in the morning." He said walking back to his tent this is the first time anyone noticed he was limping.He entered his tent and the fire almost out started to die down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:51 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris put up his hands as a sign of surrenduring at Rebecca's reasoning. "Alright, alright. I'll leave him alone." He said. Chris looked at Kurama "Yeah i know. Don't worry we are trying to get them back as soon as we can." He said and slapped Kurama's shoulder lightly then started walking. He nodded at Jack "Yeah, night." He called and yawned.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

"Thanks Chris and that's good Kurama I'm glad your ears are doing good."
I gave up arguing with Claire as everyone went to sleep. I walked over to where Jack was at.
"Is there something wrong with you leg?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:20 pm
User ImageKurama followed after Rebecca who seemed to be wondering about the limping man named Jack.

"Dr. Longin's really good at taking care of people. Maybe you should let him treat you too." Kurama said  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

"That I'd like to keep to myself.It's not something to be healed,I was sent out here on reconnaissance since I got hurt when fighting with Leon in the last mission I had.I'm on the verge of being taken out of the military group." He said in a grim voice laying down and closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

"That's not good well I can heal you so don't worry. So where does it hurt at?" I approached him as he laid down and looked at his leg.
"What kind of wound is it?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

"Its several and there broken bones,I'm surprised I can still walk." He said with a sigh."I had doctors look at me and just admit it you aren't a goddess of healing."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

"I'm good at what I do so don't worry now stay still and don't move. The doctors you must have looked you over must have been morons." I had to cut his leg pants as I did notice his legs different colors. I lightly touched it as I felt his bones and they are in face broken.
"You're going to have to wear a brace is that ok?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:51 am
User Image

"It wont work.Its not a normal fracture." He said covering his leg."Why bother I'm leaving tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:53 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve was apparently bored with the discussion, then saw Claire turning to leave. Claire... he began, but stopped, seeing that she needed her much deserved rest. It was nice... seeing you again. He slowly took a few steps towards her, then gave her a small smile. Goodnight Claire. He slowly stretched out his hand to touch her, but it landed in her arm. With much force, he pulled away, and started to walk. However, he paused, and looked at Claire one more time, and muttered, Whatever nightmares you're having, just know that it's just that. A nightmare. Nothing more but a bad dream.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:15 pm

User Image

Chris walked back to his tent and layed down trying to sleep. He couldn't sleep. He hated that. He just layed in his cot, thinking. He eventually fell asleep but it was of the same thing. Memories. Memories of jill. He KNEW she was alive. Steve was, maybe jill was too. But that only meant that....she was the same as him now. Chris woke up, sweaty after reliving the night at the mansion. He sat straight up on the cot, his breathing hard.

He ran his hand through his hair and tried to calm himself. He just couldn't keep doing this. It would wear him out dry if he couldn't get a solid night's sleep. Chris got up and grabbed another water bottle. He sat outside again. On a crate. He started to drink some then poured some on his face to wake himself up. He sighed. "Jill..." He whispered to the night air as he stared out at the stars. Wondering if she could see them too. Chris looked down at his B.S.A.A. badge as it could only be seen lightly through the moonlight. It reminded him of when he was in S.T.A.R.S. when this whole thing started.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image

"Then I have no choice then to well push them back together Jack that's if its alright with you. Believe me I have done it before and it work but its going to hurt. It comes with the gift I have."

User Image

I heard Chris talking in his sleep so I walked out of the tent and walked over to him.
"Big Brother why don't after we say these friends of Rebecca then lets go and find Jill. You're going to be haunted by her if you don't do something. Believe me I still have nightmares about Steve well they are memories and they still haunt me even now. They are worse but I don't want that to happen to you."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 pm

User Image

Chris looked at Claire and sighed. "Hey, i'm already haunted by these memories." He sighed and whiped his forehead of sweat. "Yeah. That'd be nice." He held out his arm to her, as he wanted her to sit with him. "Come here" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

I sat down in my Big Brother's arms as we use to do when we were little kids.
"I know big brother you talk in your sleep and I can hear you waking up as if you were afraid. Now its my turn to comfort you. When this thing is over I'll help you look for Jill. I know how much she means to you Big Bro."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:34 pm

User Image

Chris hugged claire and rubbed her arm. "Yeah, i know." He said and sighed. He glanced down at her. "So, you and Steve, Rebecca said somthing about you two being lovers?" He said and smirked.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff