Welcome to Gaia! ::

rp naruto

Back to Guilds

basicaly the same thing as the name 

Tags: naruto shipuden, rolp, naruto, naruto rp, gaara 

Reply the dbz/gt rp
Naruto Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 pm
Sakura hit the ground and rubbed her head n growled at Naruto. She thought about yelling at him but she knew it wouldnt go through his thick head so she just trailed behind Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 pm
Naruto followed up beside sakura and said " S-sorry Sakura-chan..I- i didnt mean to-"  

Rocker_Princess9483

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm
i looked behind me to see them finally following me than kept walking  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 pm
After a while it was night time and time to set up camp. Sakura said " Naruto u can set up the tents , and ill go find something for us to eat ^^"  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:08 pm
Naruto nodded " You shouldnt be going out alone , Sakura"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:09 pm
i decided to go to the lake and go for a midnight swim while i looked up into the sky to watch the stars  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:19 pm
*`~Sakura went through the forest and saw a shadow from the trees and said " Whos there?" The shadow came closer as she backed away and said "wh-who are you & what do u want?" It was one of the men after the message. He moved swiftly grabbing her by her throat and pinning her to a tree " Wheres the information." He demanded Sakura played coy and said " I..i dont know!" The man took out a kunai and sliced her across the face with it & u could hear a faint scream back at the campspot and he quickly covered her mouth holding the blade to her throat "Scream again, I dare you" Sakura trembled in silence~`*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 pm
Naruto was back at the campspot chowing down on a bag of chips he packed and wondered "Geez whats taking Sakura so long?"  

Rocker_Princess9483

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:47 am
i heard a scream in the distance as i jeered up out of the water got out and put my clothes on dashing towards where i heard the scream i closed my eyes than reopened them again revealing my sharingan i seen a shadow in the distance pulled out a kunai than threw it at the shadow it sliced past his face cuting him on the cheek as i took this chance the man covered his face in pain i than did some handsigns as my chidori formed in my hand i dashed towards the man and yelled CHIDORI! i impacted the man straight through the chest into a tree behind him killing him on the spot i than looked at sakura grabbed her and reappeared at the campsite where i put her on the ground before kakashi  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 am
Sakura trembled stunned at what had just happened but hugged sasuke and said " T-thanks Sasuke"  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

alext54

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:12 am
Kakashi looked down at Sakura then back up at Sasuke and asked " What happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:58 pm
"dont mention it sakura" i said to her than said to kakashi "she was attacked by a ninja after are message"  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

alext54

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:40 pm
Kakashi lowered his gaze " Hmm.. i see .. i assume his friends will find his body and will trail after us.. we will have to keep an eye out there is no point in switching locations." Kakashi smiled " As for now , you three get some sleep and ill keep watch for tonight incase anything else happens. There are two tents set up" he said pointing back at them " You two have the one on the right. Me and Naruto have the other.. I don't exactly trust him in the same tent as Sakura.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:42 pm
*~ Sakura nodded and said " yeah, it would be best to keep him away from me. " She rolled her eyes looking over at Naruto still gorging himself on chips & went into the tent , laying down n covered up under the blanket~`*

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces