Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked in the window at them. They had gotten what they came for. "What do we need that for?" he asked.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill turned around slightly to look at Billy. She put one arm up on the headrest of her seat and flipped through the file again then looked up at him. "It tells the effects of the virus. The one that infested Raccoon City. And it also tells about the industry that made it" She said. "We could use some of this to expose Umbrella." She smiled then continued reading.

She stopped at a page and read carefully. Smile fading ever so slightly. "Hey, Chris. When was the last time you saw your sister Claire?" She asked. And began to read. Part of the file read of some of the survivors of Raccoon City. Who are alive. But have been taken into custody after found.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"To be logical here, if they didn't believe the video you guys brought them, how much good a few pieces of paper going to be?" he asked. Videos were more proof than files. Files could be typed up to say whatever you wanted them to, whereas it was harder to fake a video like that.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

Jill sighed. "That is true. And the effect will backfire on us also." She said then continued to read. "Taking survivors of the Raccoon City incident into custody." She read, "Whoever was found, not in the custody of military, would have been taken to the base. For further analysis, interrogation and possibly testing for infection of the virus."She said that single sentence outloud and the truck jerked to a stop as Chris hit the break.

Jill held on as she was jerked forward slightly, she looked at Chris. "What?!" Chris exclaimed and took the file from her hands, reading the page. "Damnit, it doesn't show any names." He said. Chris groaned and put his hand to his face. "Sorry...I'll keep driving. Jill, see if it tells where this base is." He started to drive again and handed Jill the file.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Not expecting Chris to hit the brakes, Billy didn't brace for it and his head whacked into the cab. "Damn Chris, could you stop any faster?" he asked, rubbing his head. He looked at Jill, "Can I see that?" he asked her.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

Jill nodded and handed back the file. She looked at Chris and smacked his arm. "Don't stop like that again please?" She said and readjusted the seatbelt she wore. She almost got choked by it when he stopped.

Chris rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry." He said and chuckled. "So violent Jill."he muttered.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy took the file and read over it, looking for any hint that Rebecca had been taken. Chris had been right, there wasn't a single survivor's name on there. He growled. He scanned the page for a location. He saw something that could help them. He handed the file back to Jill, pointing at the location that he found.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

Jill looked at the file where Billy had pointed. "Okay good." She says with a smile. Jill took back the file. Reading some more. "Though, that is kind of far from here." She said and shrugged. Looking at Chris. "We might be able to get there soon, but in days." She said. "I can ask an old friend for a ride for us there." She said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Great. More people to see me and find out who I am. Why don't we just call it in now, 'I know where Billy Coen is. No he's not dead, I found him.' Just call it in now, save me the time," he said. The more people who knew who he was, the greater the chance that one of them would call the cops and he'd be right back on death row.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image

Jill rolled her eyes. "He's my uncle. He's a pilot and has some planes we could fly to get there." She said. "We could possibly stay in a hotel, or at his place if he lets us." She told Billy.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"So he's your uncle. What's going to stop him from calling the cops when he finds out I'm a convicted criminal?" he asked. A plane was a good idea. It would get them there faster, but there was still the risk that her uncle would call the cops once he found out who he was. Everyone was different and while some people would keep their mouths shut, others wouldn't hesitate to pick up the phone.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

Jill sighed. "Maybe he won't find out." She folded her arms and leaned back against the seat. "Plus, he barely gets out of the house anyways"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"I don't see how he wouldn't find out. I see him having the same reaction that you and Chris did. 'Who're you?' Then what am I supposed to do?" he asked. A person wasn't just going to give some random guy a plane ride, no matter if they were a friend of a relative or not.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:03 am
User Image

Jill sighed. She had to think of somthing. She looked at Chris then glanced back at Billy. "Make up a fake last name." She said. "And, if he wonders what i'm doing with you two, he knows who Chris is. My work partner and you...." she had to think about that one.

She sighed. "Think you can pass off as my boyfriend for a day?" Her uncle met Chris. But Jill had always said they kept things buisness. So if she was with Chris and her new "boyfriend" and needed a ride, it would make some sense.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:14 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy's eyes widened for a moment. She wanted him to play her boyfriend? When she thought of him as a criminal? He chuckled. "Sure honey," he said with a smirk.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas