Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:39 pm
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna

xd Yesh! You know, we should make it a whole guild effort! We will be the JENOVA's Witnesses ShinRa video game company!!! Sephihahahahahath!!!!
YES!And our primary location will be......uh...THE PROMISED LAND!
Whoo! As long as it's not the REAL promised land. It would be hard to make video games when you're dead...
Well, if the flower girl can talk to Cloud, anything is possible!Then again, emo boy might've been high or something >_>;;
I can so see how that is possible. xd Cloud is doing hallucinagens again... his geostigma isn't ever really geostigma. It's the bruises he gets from trying to cut his wrists and missing.... ninja
I know. Stupid emo chocobo, doing drugs and cutting himself, but failing miserably.
To the delight of Tifa, though. (The failing to cut himself) She cares for him like a mother would. Which is sad that he needs that kind of care. He needs to propose to her so that they can live happily together, raising Barret's daughter and various orphans. o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:45 pm
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Whoo! As long as it's not the REAL promised land. It would be hard to make video games when you're dead...
Well, if the flower girl can talk to Cloud, anything is possible!Then again, emo boy might've been high or something >_>;;
I can so see how that is possible. xd Cloud is doing hallucinagens again... his geostigma isn't ever really geostigma. It's the bruises he gets from trying to cut his wrists and missing.... ninja
I know. Stupid emo chocobo, doing drugs and cutting himself, but failing miserably.
To the delight of Tifa, though. (The failing to cut himself) She cares for him like a mother would. Which is sad that he needs that kind of care. He needs to propose to her so that they can live happily together, raising Barret's daughter and various orphans. o.O
Yeah. Someday, perhaps...or not XD  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:13 pm
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
I still hold to my belief that TifaxCloud is the best pairing ever!! And I really can see them getting married. Tifa's already got the motherly aspect down, and they both have jobs.... They've even got a home and kids! All they need now are the rings... oh wait, Tifa already has one. All they need is the marriage contract!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:02 am
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
I still hold to my belief that TifaxCloud is the best pairing ever!! And I really can see them getting married. Tifa's already got the motherly aspect down, and they both have jobs.... They've even got a home and kids! All they need now are the rings... oh wait, Tifa already has one. All they need is the marriage contract!
They are good together, much better than CloudxAEris or CloudxSephiroth O_o  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:22 am
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Well, at least you didn't mention SephirothxAeris... *twich, burns things in anger, screams frustratedly, sacrifices little children... Kay, maybe not THAt far.* I hates that pairing of doom!! gonk gonk scream  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:25 am
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Well, at least you didn't mention SephirothxAeris... *twich, burns things in anger, screams frustratedly, sacrifices little children... Kay, maybe not THAt far.* I hates that pairing of doom!! gonk gonk scream
I would never, EVER mention that!UGH! There is no sign of love between the two!Sephiroth would never, ever love someone who was against Mother's will!After all, Jenova wouldn't have approved X3  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:30 am
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
I would never, EVER mention that!UGH! There is no sign of love between the two!Sephiroth would never, ever love someone who was against Mother's will!After all, Jenova wouldn't have approved X3
Yes! And unfortunately, it's a very popular one. scream That and VincentxYuffie gonk gonk gonk HATE those two!! They just pair the remnants! Their mentality: You've got CloudxTifa, SephxAeris 'cause they're both dead, Red XIII is the last of his species, Barret has a daughter, so he doesn't need a wife. Cait Sith isn't alive. So that leaves Yuffie, Vincent, and Cid. Which is supposed to explain the abundance of Yuffentines and VinxCid. rolleyes rolleyes gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:32 am
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Yes! And unfortunately, it's a very popular one. scream That and VincentxYuffie gonk gonk gonk HATE those two!! They just pair the remnants! Their mentality: You've got CloudxTifa, SephxAeris 'cause they're both dead, Red XIII is the last of his species, Barret has a daughter, so he doesn't need a wife. Cait Sith isn't alive. So that leaves Yuffie, Vincent, and Cid. Which is supposed to explain the abundance of Yuffentines and VinxCid. rolleyes rolleyes gonk
Not to mention all the strange things when you throw Shinra in the mix. And, lets not forget Zack. Him and Aeris can get together and leave Sephy alone.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:23 pm
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Not to mention all the strange things when you throw Shinra in the mix. And, lets not forget Zack. Him and Aeris can get together and leave Sephy alone.
Oh, you're right. In the world of fanfiction, EVERYONE is paired with Reno.... RenoxElena, RenoxTifa(actually, that's quite popular), RenoxRude, RenoxTseng, RenoxRufus, RenoxSephiroth(Yes, people go that far. gonk ), the rather popular RenoxCloud, RenoxVincent, RenoxAeris, RenoxReeve, RenoxPresident Shinra, RenoxEVERYONE ELSE!!!! I have yet to find mention of a RenoxRed XIII, but I wouldn't be surprised. stare People use ShinRa employees in so many pairings! It's like they think Turks are a bunch of whores or something! ninja (Hey, just because of that ONE RP in which I had Saerenna act like a slut... It was vital to the mission, OKAY!?!?!) LOL xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:20 pm
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Oh, you're right. In the world of fanfiction, EVERYONE is paired with Reno.... RenoxElena, RenoxTifa(actually, that's quite popular), RenoxRude, RenoxTseng, RenoxRufus, RenoxSephiroth(Yes, people go that far. gonk ), the rather popular RenoxCloud, RenoxVincent, RenoxAeris, RenoxReeve, RenoxPresident Shinra, RenoxEVERYONE ELSE!!!! I have yet to find mention of a RenoxRed XIII, but I wouldn't be surprised. stare People use ShinRa employees in so many pairings! It's like they think Turks are a bunch of whores or something! ninja (Hey, just because of that ONE RP in which I had Saerenna act like a slut... It was vital to the mission, OKAY!?!?!) LOL xd
LOL!!!I have a few turks, but theyre all men...wait, Mitoko got a sex change, so hes kinda a girl....Reno is a slut, i swear. So is cloud, I've seen.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:38 pm
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
LOL!!!I have a few turks, but theyre all men...wait, Mitoko got a sex change, so hes kinda a girl....Reno is a slut, i swear. So is cloud, I've seen.
Saerenna's my only Turk. And I can see why Cloud would be a slut, as he's the main character, and everyone is paired with the main character.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:56 am
this is helarious and bill gates gets ripped off! hahahahahahahhaharipped off  

CorptWingedAngel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:19 pm
..... =.= Corpt? you have to either provide a link from an outside source or copy/paste it FROM your e-mail, you cannot link directly from your 'secure connections'.

On the other hand, Furry and I always joke about what sort of Fanfictions we might find after we publish our own stories, alot of our speculations are just as rediculous but no-doubt SOMEONE will do it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:21 pm
Y'know, I hadn't really though about stuff like that. o.O If you write and publish something, there is bound to be fanfictions made about it. Weird weird weird...  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:11 am
Yeah, that's why I won't write a book. That's Rei's job. The fanfiction will scare me, too. She's using our OCs for the book, including her 5000 year old, attractive, homosexual vampire Nikolai and Yeya, who is his righthand man...women. Anyway, I'm sure people will over look that gay part and pair them together anyway -_- Ugh.... I'm also very conserned about the manga we are making. So many odd pairings could happen...  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff