Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:00 pm
sigh ya they never do... well i guess ill use her sowred for this Mike fakes her out by throwing the sowrd at her then he runs up and jabs her neck right at the vein supplying blood to the brain and if its blocked for 26 secounds you pass out he jabbed her in that spot and flipped behind her her then jumped on her back and held the spot he jabbed and it all seemed like it was 2 secounds cuase of his super speed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Sarah blocked the sword but somhow ended up on the floor with him on her back. She cursed and passed out.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:07 pm
((BRB going to the store. It will look like i'm online but i will b afk. (away from keyboard) so see ya'll wen i get back))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

"You leave her alone!" Alice screamed, picking up her sword and swinging it at Mike.  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:16 pm
Mike crawls out from under her sigh i told you that this would end badly for youMike picks her up but has a bit of trouble... instead decides to call a heli to pick him and her up he drags her to the roof where the battle seems to died down. he trys to call in his heli but no one comes so he leaves her on the roof and leaves, but first he gives her a ear peircing that bonds to her ear and is a tracking device then he gives Alice a tattoo of the umbrella symbol to match the one he gave Sarah and gives her the same ear peircing then leaves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:19 pm
((um, did u like, completely ignore what i put? X3))  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:20 pm
((sorry that wasn't there when i started typing out that thing))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 pm
(plus, anyway, why would u be able to put a tattoo on her when 1. she isnt uncontious, and 2. She has a weapon now a can fight back XP))  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:29 pm
... ((fine Mike catches the sowrd by the blade and jams it in the ground than he picks up a plank of wood and hits her in the head knocking her out and now she has a huge mark on her forhead then i gave you the tatoo and the earing... happy now you have a bump also thats what you get for complaining!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:31 pm
((well thats cheap XP fine >.>))  

HelicaI

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:06 pm
{{I'm sorry, but that's not how things work here. You post according to what others put and if someone posts before you get yours up, then you edit yours so that it makes sense. Also, you saying that he caught the sword, then whacked her over the head without giving her a chance to fight back is called godmodding, and that's not allowed. So, redx, you have to go back and edit your post so that it makes sense with blackrose's post, then you two can fight properly. And also, Mike is the fifteen year old in Vegas, right? This guild is one solid roleplay, so Mike can't be in Vegas and the Hospital at the same time. They are separate areas, but this is going on at the same time. Mike's encounter with Wesker is going on at the same time that the group from London is in the Hospital. Mike has an older brother, so use him for the Hospital.}}

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image

Sarah was out as Mike dragged her to the roof. She was starting to wake up when he peirce her ear. She flinched as he did that, and the tattoo. She was waking up as Mike left them there. She groaned and opened her eyes. "Aw, how the hell...did he do that?" She murmered and lifted her head from the pavement.

All she saw was darkness. Dark sky above her, and the hint of a few clouds. She blinked and rolled to her side. She got up on her elbows and sat up. She looked around, and pulled a hand up to push some hair out of her face and behind her ear. She hissed when she felt somthing.

She touched her earlobe and felt tender skin. She rubbed it, feeling barely a peice of metal. Embedded into her ear. "I wasn't wearing any ear rings..." She said outloud and looked around. "Good news, i'm not at Umbrella." She didn't care if she was talking to herself. "Bad news...i have no idea what happened." She admitted and stood up. A little light headed at first, but it passed.

"Alice...where'd you go?" She asked, it was dark night outside and she looked for her untill she spotted her on the roof she though. "Alice?"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke didn't do anything when Sarah had punched him, only saying, "The more are dead, the less zombies there are.." But when Zandre sent him towards the Wall, Kyosuke flipped, landing sideways against the wall as he glared at the group. They seemed to have forgotten that Kyosuke was still there. Perfect. Kyosuke walked like a spider, using his claws to dig into the ceiling as he walked over the distracted group towards the staircases. He landed on the floor, smirking as he brought out his gun and shot the locks off. At once, Zombies started to flood out of the doors. But these weren't regular zombies... These were Crimson heads. The Crimson heads ran in all Directions, Kyosuke managing to jump sideways out of the building as he started to fly out of the reach of the crimson heads as he flew to the entrance, a little far from where he had unleashed it and found Aya. He landed behind Aya in a pouncing position, having once already bitten Aya, he found her now as a target, He lunged for Aya while she was looking the other way to bite into the side of her neck.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:25 am
User Image

"Dude! What the hell!?" Tori yelled at Kyosuke. She knew that there wasn't much that she could do but probbly shoot him, but then she couldnt defend herself anymore than that. She took Lucy from Aya and watched in horror, completely and udderly confused.

User Image

Alice sat up, holding the back of her head where she was hit. "Ow...." she sqeaked pathetically. Yep, actual people were a whole lot harder to fight then zombies. She looked around. "Sarah? arah, where'd you go!?" She sqeaked, still rubbing her head.  

HelicaI

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 am

ⓝoω ι ωιℓℓ тєℓℓ уσυ ωнαт ι'νє ∂σηє ƒσя уσυ.
ⓕιƒту тнσυѕαη∂User Imageⓘ'νє ¢яιє∂

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Aya was one to predict the unpredictable and the sudden change in air startled her, that and the fact Tori swiftly grabbed Lucy leaving Aya's palms free.She swiftly turned to face him and slightly just allowed herself to fall backwards into an arch.Both her feet and arms upon the floor and her back bent entirely.Flipping round kicking her leg's up so it was a slight roll she stood back up and gave Kyosuke an odd look before muttering."What the hell Kyosuke?!What on earth do you think your doing?!"She was so confused, why the sudden attack upon her?She had offered him blood but that was a one off.He could have just asked again but her seemed so off maybe it was the way his eyes seemed unable to focus fully and naturally.

She backed off a little still trying to reason or get some sense out of him."Why attack me? Do you want to be torn limb from limb?"This wasn't exactly a threat.It was somewhat a promise.She would surely try it and aim to succeed if forced.No matter if she wanted to or not.She couldn't risk him hurting anyone.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ) Aya ( )

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas