Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:57 pm
Jericho got in the car and looked at the group " i ll be back soon" he said starting up the car  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 pm
Sydney growled. "Please let me come?" She begged. "I can help. I can clear a path out of the infected. Or i can throw rocks or rubble or cars at them if its needed?" She asked.

She growled as they were leaving. Folding her arms, she'd just follow them anyways.

((EDITED))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:00 pm
"there trying to do this without doing that." Said George.
'they dont want attention"said George. "There going to get caught." Said George. "We can get closer on foot anyway." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:03 pm
Jericho backed the car out and started to drive away full speed towards the last place he saw Sarah  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

Sarah hit the ground hard on her back. She felt the gun to her head and slowly got up. She slowly started to walk like she was told, but she was growling with everystep.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 pm
Sydney sighed and nodded. "Yeah...good point, plus i can only use my powers so much or i'll pass out."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image"there fast but theyve got no clue where to go." Said George as he started Running towards where he could smell the Scent of Mike and Drake wafting from. "Ill Be back dont worry." Said George as he started running faster and jumping over anything in his way. He saw Drake laying on the ground holding his stomach. "good im close which way now."said George as he tried to smell Mike and Sara's scent. George found it and searched Drakes Body for flash grenades. He found several and moved towards Mike and Sara.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:18 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre sighed and walked along an empty road. "Matt...your close... I know it." He had the man's scent. Zandre rarely focused on such but he knew he had to kill Matt. This was the quickest way to find him. Zandre turned hearing a gate open and a dozen lickers poured out from behind the once barricaded wall. "Son of a b***h." he said to himself as he pulled his Eagles and started firing.

Layna chuckled. "What? An experiment cant run off on personal matters once in a while?" she asked in a teasing manner.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked down at the curosive dog beast. "What personal matters could you possibly have?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image"ok then party time." Said George as he saw Mike and Sara and the umbrella guards in the distance. George used a flash grenade and tied his electric round to one it went off and killed all electronics with in a ten block radius. George killed the umbrella guards before they could get there masks off. Then George threw out another Flash Grenade he blinded Mike and Grabbed Sara and Moved her away from Mike. "Sara Time to go back home." Said George. "ill Keep Mike busy you go back to to your sister and Zandre and everyone its where you belong." Said George as he smiled. "ill miss you all but once im either dead or brainwashed it woulnt matter will it?" Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Matt saw Zandre from the building above. Watching him shoot at the lickers he sighed, "I guess i better help the poor soul out." He smirked and jumped off the building. Landing off to the side behind the lickers, he ran at them, slicing their heads off with his claws. When that was done he smirked, pushing his hood down away from his eyes to glared at Zandre. "Well hello Zandre." He said smugly.

"Long time no see. I suppose your new bride is doing well hmm?" He taunted. He knew what had happened, he'd seen the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Alice just noticed the dog beast. "Aw! He's pretty cute." She smiled. "Can I pet him Chris? Please?" She asked.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris stepped inbetween Alice and Layna. "No! It's a 'she' and no. Not unless you want your skin to burn off from her acidic blood." He cleared his throat. "Sorry, but her blood is curosive, it has acid so don't touch her."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

Alice took a step back. "I'm sorry...I didn't know...."  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image

Sarah blinked her eyes as the flash grenade went off. She blinked when she could see and looked at George. Smiling faintly. "Shut up. Just shut up. Don't you see? They'll keep coming after me untill they have me or i'm dead." She hated the fact but it was true.

"I-know i should stay with the others, friends and family. But, it's putting them all in danger doing so!" She said. She hated her options but what could she do?

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff