Reply The Vampire Castle
~Countyrside Tavern~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:20 pm
Lucien smiled. Then I name you Genin. Your first task as my student shall be simple. Tell me your first and last name, and your favorite element.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:13 pm
"Usagi Asahina..." she said sftly, frowning. "And what kind of element? Why do you want to know?"  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:08 pm
Lucien nodded. He had forgotten to explain the elemental aspect of the Assassin. There are three basic elements: Earth, Water, and Fire. To become a successful Assassin, every Genin must choose an element to become one with. The water element is best for those who are calm and calculating and is often seen in those who believe that defense is more important than attack. Those who have much love for quiet and solitude tend to favor earth and its main use is a balance of attack and defense. The fire element is most often favored by those who favor offense over defense. The question is a simple one Usagi San. Which one sounds most like you?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:27 am
"Um..." She thought for a long time, trying to think which one. She liked the sound of defense, but wasn't always calm...in fact she seemed to panic a lot, while earth did reflect her love of quiet, although possibly not solitude. Sighing heavily, she looked up at him. "I must choose something so important, based on little more than my own view of myself?"  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:57 pm
Lucien nodded soberly. To know the way of the Assassin, one must know oneself. Without the weapon of insight, a Ninja is naught. The element is already chosen. It is merely a matter of discerning which.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:26 am
Sighing, she hung her head. "Can I at least get a drink while I think?" she asked softly. This was going to take a while.  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:28 pm
Lucien nodded and waved over the host. Wait until you divine your inner element. This is only the beginning of the basics. I myself am a Water element practitioner.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 pm
"Really?" she said, a little surprised. "You don't seem one for defense...although I guess cunning..."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:53 pm
Lucien grinned. The best offense is quite often a good defense.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:41 pm
"I know..." she sighed, her hand upon her drink. "And as soon as you said elemeny I thought of water..."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:38 am
Lucien tilted his head slightly. You seem the water type. Calm, modest.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:12 pm
She blushed, looking away to sip her drink. "I'm not modest..."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:07 pm
Lucien chuckled. Then I suppose the color in your cheeks is just the drink. No, you are to modest to admit to being modest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:38 pm
Frowning, she sighed, shaking her head ruefully. "If you continue to use that logic, I'll get a headache," she chuckled.  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:28 pm
Lucien laughed. Then I must avoid using that logic shouldn't I? At any rate, your element reflects your soul. At least, that's what my master told me before he died.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff