Submit

Angeloni87

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:46 pm
"I see." Angel nodded in understanding as he refolded his hands over one another while placing his left leg over the right. "Thats understandable then."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:52 pm
Angeloni87
"I see." Angel nodded in understanding as he refolded his hands over one another while placing his left leg over the right. "Thats understandable then."

He looks over at him, a bit intregued."What's up with being so proper? You need to relax a little."He laughs a little, taking his bottle from the table and taking another drink. He lays his glasses on the table, and rubs his eyes again, then puts them back on.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Angeloni87

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:26 pm
"Its something I can't help. I was raised like this by my family."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:35 pm
Angeloni87
"Its something I can't help. I was raised like this by my family."

Lucian looks at the wall...family. Again it comes up."I never really knew my family...not well anyways. They died while I was still pretty young, so I don't really remember them too well. Just a thing or two, every now and then...actually something telling me about who they really were."  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:48 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
"well i think you should get off your a** and go look then." she said and smiled alittle and then left. She walked up along hallway and checked all the doors on the second foor. but hey were all locked. She walked up an other flight of stairs and reapted the same as she did on the sencond floor, but they were locked.

"Why don't I help you with that?"He walks up next to her, walks up to the door, and disappears in thin air. After a few seconds, there is a click, and he opens the door from the inside."After you, my dear."He grins widely, bowing, taking his hat off and gesturing towards the inside with it.

Now knowing that he had such powers she cant let her guard down around him let alone trus thim. She looks at him and Winks to say thanks. Kye walks in and looks around. "hmmmm what do you know its a bedroom." she said kicking off her boots and sitting on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:56 pm
"And quite a nice bedroom at that."He looks around, then looks up. He jumps up, wings spreading and lifting him up to the ceiling. He hangs from a beam over the bed, almost looking like he's just standing on the beam, only upside-down."Well...I guess they do have rafters."He curls his wings around him, and all you can see is his head."Quite comfortable...plenty of headroom from here to the floor. That's a nice touch."  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:04 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
"And quite a nice bedroom at that."He looks around, then looks up. He jumps up, wings spreading and lifting him up to the ceiling. He hangs from a beam over the bed, almost looking like he's just standing on the beam, only upside-down."Well...I guess they do have rafters."He curls his wings around him, and all you can see is his head."Quite comfortable...plenty of headroom from here to the floor. That's a nice touch."
She looks up at him and thinks about something. "you planning to stay here with me?" she asked even though she knew the answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:07 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
She looks up at him and thinks about something. "you planning to stay here with me?" she asked even though she knew the answer.

"I don't know. Are you offering? I could just as easily open another door across the hall if it's too much trouble."He grins, looking down, not wanting to intrude on humans and their sleep.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:12 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"I don't know. Are you offering? I could just as easily open another door across the hall if it's too much trouble."He grins, looking down, not wanting to intrude on humans and their sleep.
"No not really ill go find an other room I guess." She said and got up and grabed her boots. "I dont really like this room that much anyway." She put her boots on and walked out and shut the door. There was big crash and a huge thud coming from out side the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:16 pm
Lucian jumps down and before hitting the ground, dissipates into the air. He reappears outside the door, standing over her."What the hell was that?" Lucian grabbed her arm, lifting her off the floor, then leaned against the wall, looking up and down the hallway."Do you mind telling me what that crash was?"He looks at her, one eyebrow up, red eyes staring at her over his glasses.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:19 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Lucian jumps down and before hitting the ground, dissipates into the air. He reappears outside the door, standing over her."What the hell was that?" Lucian grabbed her arm, lifting her off the floor, then leaned against the wall, looking up and down the hallway."Do you mind telling me what that crash was?"He looks at her, one eyebrow up, red eyes staring at her over his glasses.
She laughs and points to the 4th door down. It had the door kicked in. "Sorry i kicked the door in and fell in the processs." She giggled  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:25 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
She laughs and points to the 4th door down. It had the door kicked in. "Sorry i kicked the door in and fell in the processs." She giggled

"It would have been a lot easier if you would have let me open it. Now we have to pay for a new door."He puts his hand on his face, shaking his head in disbelief." Humans...they always have to do things the hard way. Thick-headed imbeciles...well,most of them anyway."He walks to the door, looks at it a minute, then puts his hand on it. He mumbles a few words, and the door reattaches itself to the hinges, like it was never broken."There, that's better. Next time...ask first, kick later." He chuckles a little and waves as he walks back into his room.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:34 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"It would have been a lot easier if you would have let me open it. Now we have to pay for a new door."He puts his hand on his face, shaking his head in disbelief." Humans...they always have to do things the hard way. Thick-headed imbeciles...well,most of them anyway."He walks to the door, looks at it a minute, then puts his hand on it. He mumbles a few words, and the door reattaches itself to the hinges, like it was never broken."There, that's better. Next time...ask first, kick later." He chuckles a little and waves as he walks back into his room.
"hey! im not human." she smiled and looked at him. she opens the door and enters what seems to be a teen age girls room. it had not been used for a long time though. She open the drawers and found some cloths. "wow my size too." She grabs apair of Leggings and a coat. She sees an other door leading to a bathroom and gose inside and checks to see if the water is running. She turns on the water and it runs. "yes! i needed a bath."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:40 pm
"Hmm...I'm guessing you read minds as well?" He smirks, hanging above her from the ceiling."Figures as much. Not many humans I know could bust down a door. So, then what are you?" He smiles, finding humor in this."And, by the way...I do not believe I know your name, either."  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:47 pm
Kye just stood there not caring or getting startled by his intrusion.
" oh my name is Kye. Im not about to tell you what i am so guess."
She went to the bathtub and ran the water. Great big puffs of steam came from the water as it filled the tub. She sat on the edge and looked athim ready to turn down his first answor.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff