Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xalo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:36 am
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
-The blade ignited with holy dark enery and she focused the energy into her body. She used that energy and the Effect caused her to do an outburst of energy- "Ha!"
the hand then melts away and goes back into the little hole... not seeming to be too affected by it... "you think that little light-show will hurt me.." a voice snickered from all around you.. seeming to come from the shadows themselfs...

-The phantoms thoughts came to her head.- (unleash dizarezta) -She put away her weapon and held her hand up high staight in the air. She started to gather all the chaotic energy she could- "I do whatever it takes to stay alive. Even if it does mean putting on a show"
suddenly the ground seems to rise up... sharp spikes appear all over the ground, all the trees turn to dust as the ground rumbles and moves upward... suddenly two huge black eyes in the ground look up at you... being the side of an elephant themselfs then blink slowly as they watch you... the whole body itself doesent seem to have a shape, it still connects to the ground but it towers high into the sky...
-The energy gathered till it started to overflow Symbolizing it was fully charge. She held both of her hands toward the ground and she moved higher into the sky and unleashed all of her energy toward Karma- "dizarezta!!!"
only putting a bit of her powers and energy into the giant huge monster of earth and darkness... only a bit of her was lost, but only 1/10th was completly demolished... "i bet you cant do another one.." she said calmly as she shook off the shock and rose from angels shadow on the ground... a large dark orb forming in her hand... little black robs appearing from all around and forming a tornados down into the top of the orb... making it swirl faster and a little more... the little orbs coming from all around slowly were absorbed into the bigger orb in her hand... she smiled... "this is gunna be big when i hit it.." she said with a cold smile... "so everythings gunna go... you... all these trees.. and everything for the next 100 miles.." she laughed...
-She gave up and sat there. She lost hope- "This god is different from others. Can we really defeat this one?" - She relaxed her body and the phantom was removed from her heart returning the Angel to normal. The Angel sighed- "Just let her kill me"-The phantom agreed- "Fine but I get to keep something" -He rubbed her head and comforted her making her seem more relaxed. He reached in and pulled something from her body and put it into his pocket. He then took at strand of her hair too- "She's all yours karma." -He turned away-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:24 am
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

-The phantoms thoughts came to her head.- (unleash dizarezta) -She put away her weapon and held her hand up high staight in the air. She started to gather all the chaotic energy she could- "I do whatever it takes to stay alive. Even if it does mean putting on a show"
suddenly the ground seems to rise up... sharp spikes appear all over the ground, all the trees turn to dust as the ground rumbles and moves upward... suddenly two huge black eyes in the ground look up at you... being the side of an elephant themselfs then blink slowly as they watch you... the whole body itself doesent seem to have a shape, it still connects to the ground but it towers high into the sky...
-The energy gathered till it started to overflow Symbolizing it was fully charge. She held both of her hands toward the ground and she moved higher into the sky and unleashed all of her energy toward Karma- "dizarezta!!!"
only putting a bit of her powers and energy into the giant huge monster of earth and darkness... only a bit of her was lost, but only 1/10th was completly demolished... "i bet you cant do another one.." she said calmly as she shook off the shock and rose from angels shadow on the ground... a large dark orb forming in her hand... little black robs appearing from all around and forming a tornados down into the top of the orb... making it swirl faster and a little more... the little orbs coming from all around slowly were absorbed into the bigger orb in her hand... she smiled... "this is gunna be big when i hit it.." she said with a cold smile... "so everythings gunna go... you... all these trees.. and everything for the next 100 miles.." she laughed...
-She gave up and sat there. She lost hope- "This god is different from others. Can we really defeat this one?" - She relaxed her body and the phantom was removed from her heart returning the Angel to normal. The Angel sighed- "Just let her kill me"-The phantom agreed- "Fine but I get to keep something" -He rubbed her head and comforted her making her seem more relaxed. He reached in and pulled something from her body and put it into his pocket. He then took at strand of her hair too- "She's all yours karma." -He turned away-
she smiled as the orb still grew bigger... "you think im that stupid?... if you've taken her soul... put it back.." she snarls as she looks up at him with hateful eyes...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Xalo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:27 am
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

she smiled as the orb still grew bigger... "you think im that stupid?... if you've taken her soul... put it back.." she snarls as she looks up at him with hateful eyes...
*He pulls a necklace out of his pocket.* "You mean this thing" -He crushes the spirit necklace in his hand. He takes another strand of her hair and he takes a feather from her small wings. He locks an image of her in his head- "Do as you wish.."-The angel smiled and waved as she waited for death- "I'll Miss you master....promise you'll remember me."-He nodded and opened a dimensional portal. He left her and disappeared-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:13 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
*He pulls a necklace out of his pocket.* "You mean this thing" -He crushes the spirit necklace in his hand. He takes another strand of her hair and he takes a feather from her small wings. He locks an image of her in his head- "Do as you wish.."-The angel smiled and waved as she waited for death- "I'll Miss you master....promise you'll remember me."-He nodded and opened a dimensional portal. He left her and disappeared-
she edged closer, "i doubt it would be this easy... hes probably taken her soul and rigged her body to blow up or something.." she growled to herself.. "fine.." she snarled as a black arrow formed on her arm... a white bubble then surrounded her, except for a small hole where she pointed the arrow... she pulled the bow string back and then let the arrow fly... soon as the arrow left the bubble the white bubble closed the hole around her... a dark aura then mixed with the white aura and made the protective bubble grey...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Xalo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:59 pm
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
she edged closer, "i doubt it would be this easy... hes probably taken her soul and rigged her body to blow up or something.." she growled to herself.. "fine.." she snarled as a black arrow formed on her arm... a white bubble then surrounded her, except for a small hole where she pointed the arrow... she pulled the bow string back and then let the arrow fly... soon as the arrow left the bubble the white bubble closed the hole around her... a dark aura then mixed with the white aura and made the protective bubble grey...
-The Arrow pierced the Angels heart and she let out a scream and died right there on the spot. She fell straight out of the air to the ground her dead body lay there and her skin turned pale and her body grew cold.-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:29 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
-The Arrow pierced the Angels heart and she let out a scream and died right there on the spot. She fell straight out of the air to the ground her dead body lay there and her skin turned pale and her body grew cold.-
she smiled and slowly walked over... she made the christians cross across her chest then put her palm against the girls forhead... she then removed it and a blue wisp went flying upwards into the sky.. she eyed it cautiously... she slowly got up and turned around to walk away... she suddenly stopped.. her eyes opened up wide, she quickly clutched her chest and fell on her knees, breathing heavily...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Xalo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:10 pm
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
she smiled and slowly walked over... she made the christians cross across her chest then put her palm against the girls forhead... she then removed it and a blue wisp went flying upwards into the sky.. she eyed it cautiously... she slowly got up and turned around to walk away... she suddenly stopped.. her eyes opened up wide, she quickly clutched her chest and fell on her knees, breathing heavily...
-He reappeared watching her from above. He was hurt that The Angel was dead. He sat there to watch and see what would happen-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:46 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
-He reappeared watching her from above. He was hurt that The Angel was dead. He sat there to watch and see what would happen-
she took deep breaths, he suddenly went stiff... the black aura surrounding her flared up around her... it then suddenly disapeared as a white aura slowly creeped up her leg... the black aura then flared up again, bigger this time, the white aura then completly surrounded her... suddenly, all the dark aura disapeared a well as the white aura... she then closed her eyes and fell on the ground, unconcious...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Xalo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:09 am
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
she took deep breaths, he suddenly went stiff... the black aura surrounding her flared up around her... it then suddenly disapeared as a white aura slowly creeped up her leg... the black aura then flared up again, bigger this time, the white aura then completly surrounded her... suddenly, all the dark aura disapeared a well as the white aura... she then closed her eyes and fell on the ground, unconcious...
-He came down an picked up the Angels dead body. He Observed karma on the ground unconscious. He decided to leave her alone since he had other things to tend to.-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:54 am
He walked by, a cigar in his right hand. His eyes darted in their direction at the feeling of someone else in proximity to him. Seeing the dead Angel, he sucked his teeth, dropped his cigar, and stepped on it to put it out. He then moved toward the scene wanting to know more.  

A Fallen Hero

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:08 pm
she twitched slightly then slowly pushed herself up, most of her energy gone... "they never do win.." she mumbles to herself as she looks around for the other two people she was fighting, she doesent see them so she slowly rises, her legs shaking a bit, she pushes her hair out of her face as she slowly begins to walk a bit more... "well at least no one else died...... i think.." she says as she looks around again... she then sensed someone else near her, her legs stopped shaking and she looked around quietly... her senses still not as good as they used to be...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:54 pm
-The Phantom walked past Karma with dead Angel in Hand. A potion dropped out of his pocket as He headed off to the Underworld with the Angels body. He had no thoughts whatsoever. Only with the Surity of his next destination-  

Xalo

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:59 pm
Xalo
-The Phantom walked past Karma with dead Angel in Hand. A potion dropped out of his pocket as He headed off to the Underworld with the Angels body. He had no thoughts whatsoever. Only with the Surity of his next destination-

she smiled as she saw him, "it wont work... if the devil or death defys me and brings back a soul i have killed.. i get to kill him... hes scared of me and hes death himself... you have witnessed some of my power... but not even close to the true extent of it..." she said quietly, she then looks at you coldly... "so do not try to bring her back.." she snarled...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:52 am
bad carma
Xalo

she smiled as she saw him, "it wont work... if the devil or death defys me and brings back a soul i have killed.. i get to kill him... hes scared of me and hes death himself... you have witnessed some of my power... but not even close to the true extent of it..." she said quietly, she then looks at you coldly... "so do not try to bring her back.." she snarled...
"I don't need her soul.....All I need....is My memory of her. Thats all I need to bring her back....I don't know the rules of your world...but the rules of my world are Different." -He left into the Underworld-  

Xalo

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:40 am
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

"I don't need her soul.....All I need....is My memory of her. Thats all I need to bring her back....I don't know the rules of your world...but the rules of my world are Different." -He left into the Underworld-
she smiled, "have as many memories as you want.." she said to nothing but she knew that her voice would be carried down to the underworld, "just dont try anything stupid...." she said casually as she slowly began to walk away in search of something new...  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff