Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priincessu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:41 am
Hello!

Im Rena and my fursona is a winged white cat who is a princess of the star kingdom! I am an anthro artist, but im still learning to draw guys ;v; feel free to check out my FA for a chance of freebies when i hold kiribans and raffles! www.furaffinity.net/user/priincessu  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 pm
Hello, I am Yasano.

I am a lion. <3

Also an artist. Will post up an art example soonish. :3  

Yasano

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

mattofmana1481

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:27 pm
Hi! New to the fandom, you can call me Wyle, I'm a rabbit. Thats all I have so far lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:30 pm
Hey guys!

I'm really new to the furry fandom! I discovered a tumblr account by fluke over the summer and fell in love with the artwork and furry thing in general! Haha. I'm not exactly sure what my fursona is for sure yet, though fox has been playing on my mind for a while ^_^
I'm a 21 year old university student. Currently specializing in virology and applying to veterinary medicine this year! *crosses fingers* I like to keep myself busy between school and research, my job as a competitive swim coach and volunteering. I love the outdoors, music, art. I'm pretty open minded and I love to try new stuff ^_^
Cant wait to meet new people!

User Image  

Everchanging Griffin

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

GroBe Katze

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:22 pm
Hello! I'm not new around these parts, but switched accounts. I'm a bit of an artist in music and drawing. Also tigr. Hope to meet a lot of you!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 pm
User ImageHello I'm Kanji Ikuto and I'm a Metallic grey and white with turquoise highlights wolf. I love being a furry. Thank you for excepting me into the guild. http://peetahgfn.deviantart.com/#/d5la2xf  

l Fritz Fox l

Hilarious Werewolf

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Demon Hannah Annafellows

Hilarious Gekko

2,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 pm
rofl Hi I'm Zebrina & I'm a zebra fur.. sweatdrop Well.. I certainly don't look like a zebra.. I wish I had a Zebra Sukutai, though.. WATER OVER ZEE BRIDGE!! Zebrina (meee) is the Safari Duchess, & I'm ultimately fuzzy.. -w-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 pm
Bella Shimmerz
rofl Hi I'm Zebrina & I'm a zebra fur.. sweatdrop Well.. I certainly don't look like a zebra.. I wish I had a Zebra Sukutai, though.. WATER OVER ZEE BRIDGE!! Zebrina (meee) is the Safari Duchess, & I'm ultimately fuzzy.. -w-
Ok. Here's a list of all my furs.. (originally were Sonic OCs)

Colbie "Kit Kat" Kimberlite (she's now my main) the Hedge-Kat
Goes by: Kit Kat
Species: Hedge-KAT (yes, it's mispelled)
Voice (and singing): Colbie Cailliat
Theme Song: Tell Him by Colbie Cailliat
Likes: Kit Kat candy (yumm!), candy, french fries, the world, girly stuff, the tune of her theme song, and one of my OCs (no tell!)
(Wtf does a swayed I mean in BBcode?!!)
Dislikes: Emo s**t, my OC Ledge (he's a total jerk.), and a bunch of NOT nice stuff.
Relationship: Single & intrested..
Crush: Why tell?
Looks: Peppermint red curlyy hairdo with a unique sidebang, and sand colored fur, and a brownie brown pelt.
Her Uniqueness: She has a very diffrent blush; instead of pink & red she has a brownish blush with magenta swirled into it. And; her tail is very long and it has the ability to grab onto objects.
Power: A mix of chocolate and weather.. (That can't be good)

That's about it. =w=  

Demon Hannah Annafellows

Hilarious Gekko

2,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Azrael_Demurstra

Invisible Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:51 am
Well. I'm really bad at introductions, but my name is Azrael, yes like the Archangel in case you recognized it. I am a wolf Therian, and in the back of my mind have known it my whole life. I hope we'll get along well smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 pm
Hi There! I'm Patrick and I've been a furry for a while now and my fursona is a Fox and Yeah I may not look like my fursona I don't care anyways. Me and my fursona are both 18 years old. >.> <.< I think this introduction is bad XD But that's all I have to say. =-3 User Image <------- that's my fursona  

LXRD KVRAMA

Dangerous Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:35 pm
Woah! Don't think I ever posted one of these to this guild. sweatdrop My bad

Well hi there!
I'm Lunea! Pronounced loon-ay not loon-eh-A as some think it is.
I'm 17
Hybrid between Snow Leopard and a grey wolf.
My special markings include a green stripe along my back and running down my tail. Green tipped ears and hand/feet paws. Magenta eyes. Green paw pads.

OLD REF PIC! I need to make a new one in my new style.
http://dragonartist2864.deviantart.com/gallery/40325443#/d4u1ucb

I usually where clothes and a blue collar with my makers signature on it(odd feeling she may be updating that soon though, her signature is rather eh, ya know?)
I'm bi... Ladies..? wink
I love my big brother kovu!! And also my RL big brother Alex, supportive of my furry life style and interested also.
I love creepy pasta and MLP:FiM. LOVE MINECRAFT AND POKEMON!!

I hate jerks, jocks, preps, b*tches, sterotypes, annoying emos (the cool, cute ones are fine)

The maker has also made her first suit, hopefully ya'll like it.

Here is her DA: http://dragonartist2864.deviantart.com/
Her FA: Hasen't been updated in a LONG time. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lunea/

PM me if ya wanna know more  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 pm
Hiya!!

I'm Aurora Nyx. My fursona is a white dire(a bit bigger then usual) wolf, with a blue and purple tipped tail. There is tribal tattoo on the left side of her neck and it goes down part of her shoulder. I'm new to being a furry, and dont have many people to talk to where I live.

I look forward to talking to new people. 3nodding  

Lady Aurora Nyx

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:44 am
-blows dust off account with leaf blower- boy its been ages since ive been here, i swear it dosnt feel like 2 years has past confused  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:25 pm
Hello all heart
I'm new to the Furrines of maybe all of 2 weeks tops sweatdrop
I only just found myself with my Puppy's help

And seeing as i am so young (in fur years) I dont know my "compleat" self

I'll make sure to add a pic after it gets done =^.^=
But for now ...that is all

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

KiraiKunai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 pm
Hello there Im Kira im 20 years old and im a white tigress. I love listening to music and playing video games. Im a friendly person that likes to make new friends. Sometimes im off and on with gaia but im working on sticking around for a good while ^^  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff