Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:39 pm
"Hey! Wait... Why are you leaving?" Seto questioned the strange man. What was his name again? Ryou or or... Something clicked in his mind. "Bakura." He commented, simply.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:18 pm
Bakura stopped for a second and looked back at Kaiba. "I see your getting your memory back. I was just going to go home since i don't think that anyone here wants a crazy madman like me around." Bakura didn't really know why he was even bothering to answer Kaiba's question, he never answered anyone unless he had a reason. Until now.  

oni_kura

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:54 pm
Atemu raised a brow, "Madman, eh?", he smirked, "If you are such a madman, then why did you just heal this dragon. I must say, that was a very kind and noble thing to do... Afika...", he patted the dragon's head. Why exactly he knew the thief's name was as much of a mystery, as how exactly Seto had lost his memory. He himself had very few memories of his days as Pharaoh, yet the name "Afika" just seemed to fit. The dragon purred and he looked back at Mokuba, "Yes... the Realm of the Beasts... that is where the real monsters reside... the one that Duel Monsters were based on... I know that if your brother remembered who he was right now... he'd probably scoff at what I just told you... but we'll see...", he turned his head again to face Bakura, "So?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:56 pm
Jounouchi watched the conversation."So he helped the hurt dragon, that doesn't make him any less of the evil psycho who's tried to kill off my friends... repeatedly!" He thought to himself watching Bakura now suspiciously. He kept his mouth shut since everybody was distracted anyhow, and he trusted the pharaoh's judgement. He knew dark Yug was thankful, "but I'm sure thats not gonna make him less cautious of this nutcase..." Jounouchi added to himself reassuringly.  

pixiestixryu

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:12 pm
"Ah- Um.... Gomen na sai, I didn't realize that you didn't want- To be stopped from leaving.... It's just.... I'm so confused right now that I don't think I'd be able to remember much without everyone's help." Seto explained to the dark half of Ryou.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:32 pm
"Well, _I_ don't think i'm a madman, but _you_ all seem to. Especially after what that stupid mutt said." With that he sent a blood chilling glare towards jou, "You don't know anything about me. Just because i hate people doesn't mean i hate all of Ra's creatures." While he said this the blue eyes walked over to him and let the dark spirit pet it. He suddenly seemed to remember something and looked towards the pharaoh with a small smirk on his face. "It seems that Kaiba isn't the only one regaining his memories."  

oni_kura

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:29 pm
By this time Otogi was very very confused. Appearantly Bakura wasn't Bakura, but Afika, but still Bakura, and Yugi was Pharaoh, and Seto was regaining memories, and so was everyone else even though they didn't have amnesia. Things were not exactly clicking for our dicey friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:50 pm
Atemu looked at Bakura again, "What is that supposed to mean... Afika?", he had called the thief "Afika" again, and he didn't know why. He gazed at the young dragon again, "You seem to be losing your touch, thief... you're becoming soft...", he gazed at Bakura, and then at the dradon again, "Indeed."  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:58 pm
"That's right. I remembered your name, didn't I?" Seto commented, thinking on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:33 pm
Mokuba was happy that Seto was starting to remember things, maybe this wouldnt be too lon gof a wait after all.  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:36 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Atemu looked at Bakura again, "What is that supposed to mean... Afika?", he had called the thief "Afika" again, and he didn't know why. He gazed at the young dragon again, "You seem to be losing your touch, thief... you're becoming soft...", he gazed at Bakura, and then at the dradon again, "Indeed."

Bakura made a noise of frustration. "You never knew what i was like before so how can you say i'm going soft?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:07 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Bakura made a noise of frustration. "You never knew what i was like before so how can you say i'm going soft?"

Atemu blinked; Bakura had him there, "Perhaps you were always soft, but had a strange way of expressing your kindness...", he shrugged as the dragon nuzzled against Bakura, "She really likes you... and I believe that she can sense your kindness... dragons are very smart... reminds me of Kisara...", he blinked again. Who in Ra's name was Kisara. It sounded familiar to him, but he could have swore on the deities that he had never heard that name before, yet it just stuck like the name "Afika" did. He shrugged as the young dragon trotted over to him and he whispered to it, "Kisara", the dragon then trotted over to Seto, and he had a brief flashback of Seth and the Blue-Eyes. He shook the flashback off, assuming that he was just tired. But, it seemed to him that as Seto regained his memory, he was regaining his own.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:18 am
"Um.... Okay. You've lost your memory too?" Seto questioned Yami, blinking innocently at the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:29 pm
Atemu blinked as Seto asked him this question but he nodded, "Yes, but unlike you, Kaiba, I lost my memory thousands of years ago", he knew that Seto would question his reply, but he didn't care. All that mattered at this point was Seto regaining his own memory, and having the dragon return to her own realm. Afterall, their goal was centered around Seto, not himself.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:56 pm
"But, that'd be impossible because that would make you.... Dead." Seto commented. "Unless you're speaking figuratively, of course.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff