Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 pm
Kirari spun around, her face bright red. "J-Jake!" she cried out, very surprised. "Wh-what?" she was confused. She broke Hikari out of her delirium? But she seemed just as odd as ever. She looked from between Jake and Hikari. "What?" she asked again, confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:29 pm
"Yes that's my name." He said with a laugh. "And yes you have usually she'll just dance or stare at the lights. you've helped her a lot, shame you'll be leaving."
Hikari snapped out of her serenade. "What? You're leaving? Why? You can't leave!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 pm
Kirari looked at Hikari. "I'll be back. But I gotta go train at the RA headquarters for a bit first." she said, her shoulders hunching. She felt so stupid right now. And she was a little sheepish that Hikari was having such a reaction to her leaving.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 pm
Jake smiled softly and petted Kirari's head. "Will you come back and visit?" Hikari asked with a sniffle. "Cause I will miss you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Kirari nodded. "Yeah, I'm gonna be stationed here when I'm done training. So I'll see you again." she said, smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:14 pm
Hikari and Jake smiled brightly. "Yay!" Hikari cried holding her close. "Jakie! She's not going forever!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:29 pm
Kirari blushed when Hikari hugged her. "N-No I'm not." she said with a sheepish smile. However, there was a worry in the back of her mind. Daeva said she'd be 'ready' in a few more months . . . she'd most likely be back here by that time. She was a little worried about what the woman would do to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 pm
Jake smiled. "Hey Hikari why don't you go to bed and I'll go and take Kira to her room for the night." He grinned and guided the poor girl out of the room and took her to a room that was literally right next to his. "If you need anything just rub this." He gave her a glowing green rock. "I'll know and come to your aid." He gave her a hug and showed her around the room before giving her space.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 pm
Kirari blushed and then nodded with a small smile. "Thanks." she murmured softly, sticking the rock into a her satchel that she kept at her waist. "I'll remember it." she said softly, blushing heavily at the hug. She was grateful for the room. "Thanks . . . for . . . everything I guess." she added, unable to keep the smile from her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:02 pm
"Any time." He replied closing the door. After walking a bit up the hall he noticed his sister leaning against the wall. "Don't get involved with an RA brother." She hissed. "You'll only end up hurt."
"Oh buzz off Leigha." He growled back. "I can do what I wish."
"Remember last time?" She growled too.
"That's low."
"Yes well just remember that if you decide to team up with another woman."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:27 pm
Kirari didn't hear the conversation outside her room. She just had a goofy smile on her face and fell asleep quite peacefully. Wow, she felt like an idiot. But she was so happy . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:35 pm
In Leigha's office Mirror stood looking around. She needed to know who was supposed to fix that area. However instead of looking she started trashing the place then left it.
"She's out of control." Leigha hissed at Jake angrily.
"She just lost her little brother Leigha grow up. God you can be such a..." He growled threw up his hands and stormed off to his room leaving Leigha blinking in confusion. "Um okay...I was talking about Daeva but whatever." She headed for the kitchen to have something to eat instead.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:45 pm
Michael eventually entered back into the building, sitting down in a nice dark corner and relaxing, letting his power go, 'closing his eyes' so to speak. He was quite exhausted. He had been going without much rest for far too long.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:59 pm
"Hey shadow." Leigha said absently moving to the kitchen.
"Frost! Frost what does this mean?" Someone ran up to her holding out a textbook. "Oh well that means this..." She took the pencil and wrote in the book. "Better?" She asked by which the child thanked Leigha and skipped off to her room while Leigha took her bowl of oatmeal to a table and started eating it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 pm
Michael didn't respond. He heard her, but he wasn't responding. He was on what RA members who knew him fairly well called, "sleep mode". He would not respond to anything unless it was something urgent.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff