Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Dov`Strunmah - Update 01.31.2016 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:54 pm
Lady Kitania
So what kind of stuff may or may not be going on with the queen of the pride? ninja
It's unknown XD

I hadn't even thought about it until I was redoing the ranks XD; /shot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:56 pm
Wooooould it be either you or iD, or are others possibly welcome to try for her? >w>;  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:02 pm
Others are absolutely more than welcome to try! 8D Actually, I encourage it! <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:30 pm
Well, so long as you all don't mind, I'm gonna put in a customs form for a lioness who will be dragon-esque. I dunno if you guys would have rules or ideal looks for her. Even if she wasn't the queen in the end, she'd still be a general pride member. <3  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:49 pm
Lady Kitania
Well, so long as you all don't mind, I'm gonna put in a customs form for a lioness who will be dragon-esque. I dunno if you guys would have rules or ideal looks for her. Even if she wasn't the queen in the end, she'd still be a general pride member. <3
I absolutely approve of this<3

What we can do (because Alduin is simple enough that she could be outrageously marked and still be fine) is when you get her, we will do an RP together to make sure they mesh properly? :3

Personality is the only worry for me <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:58 pm
Dov Strunmah

Of course. I understand personality concerns. No worries there. <3

And thank you for the approval! owo

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:46 pm
I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Auri'temsi
Image: User Image Uncert
Original Member: No
Dragon Name: Bahlaan Yuvon Brii "worthy golden beauty"
Personality: Auri is prim, tidy, and proper. She is conscious of her beauty, but does not use it as leverage to get her way. She carries herself with dignity and honor, and will do as she is asked. She is not overly affectionate, but loves with as much grace and dignity as she lives her life. To her, life is one measured dance, to be followed carefully and as much grace as one can muster. She has an automatic deference towards males, due to her background, as well as towards those in higher ranks. (Which right now would be pretty much everyone.) That being said, she is not overly subservient either, not prone to groveling or seeking favor in others eyes. She is confident, demure, and self-assured.
Extra: She is coming in as/to be Pahale's mate!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:08 pm
Talencia
I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Auri'temsi
Image: User Image Uncert
Original Member: No
Dragon Name: Bahlaan Yuvon Brii "worthy golden beauty"
Personality: Auri is prim, tidy, and proper. She is conscious of her beauty, but does not use it as leverage to get her way. She carries herself with dignity and honor, and will do as she is asked. She is not overly affectionate, but loves with as much grace and dignity as she lives her life. To her, life is one measured dance, to be followed carefully and as much grace as one can muster. She has an automatic deference towards males, due to her background, as well as towards those in higher ranks. (Which right now would be pretty much everyone.) That being said, she is not overly subservient either, not prone to groveling or seeking favor in others eyes. She is confident, demure, and self-assured.
Extra: She is coming in as/to be Pahale's mate!
Approved<3  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Lady Kitania
Of course. I understand personality concerns. No worries there. <3

And thank you for the approval! owo

Well, Alduin needs himself a woman, so thank YOU. :3 <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:15 pm
Form posted! Now, we wait. xD  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:23 pm
Lady Kitania
Form posted! Now, we wait. xD
I can try and create a ref. image if you'd like? :3

Do you have AIM?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:25 pm
I dooooo~
Lady.Kitania
<3

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:38 pm
Lady Kitania

That is a very good question, herself, Alduin, Paarthurnax and their Council will be having a group RP, once Paarthurnax and the Queen has been customed. The Group RP will be regarding the drastic changes surrounding opening themselves to the world rather than being stuck in a hole in a wall~

As for her responsibilities, I imagine she would be more so on the caring and parental side. Perhaps in touch with the females and males whom would be involved with Cub-Sitting and more so. She would be seen as a great role model for those wanting to be a Warrior and such.

I would have to work this out a little bit more, but that's what I picture lol - I hadn't thought to much into her, but she would be a face of inspiration for their people. :3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:31 pm
Dov Strunmah

That is a very good question, herself, Alduin, Paarthurnax and their Council will be having a group RP, once Paarthurnax and the Queen has been customed. The Group RP will be regarding the drastic changes surrounding opening themselves to the world rather than being stuck in a hole in a wall~

As for her responsibilities, I imagine she would be more so on the caring and parental side. Perhaps in touch with the females and males whom would be involved with Cub-Sitting and more so. She would be seen as a great role model for those wanting to be a Warrior and such.

I would have to work this out a little bit more, but that's what I picture lol - I hadn't thought to much into her, but she would be a face of inspiration for their people. :3

I have a thought in regards to the queen. I had noticed that important jobs have leaders. (Healers and hunters.) But there is no leader for the seers. Granted, we only have one atm, rofl, but I was wondering... perhaps this would be something the Queen would oversee? It isn't really much of an issue atm, but might be something to think about for if/when the pride gets a seer influx. Just a thought!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 pm
Talencia
I have a thought in regards to the queen. I had noticed that important jobs have leaders. (Healers and hunters.) But there is no leader for the seers. Granted, we only have one atm, rofl, but I was wondering... perhaps this would be something the Queen would oversee? It isn't really much of an issue atm, but might be something to think about for if/when the pride gets a seer influx. Just a thought!
Oh I do like this! 8D It'd certainly be fitting if the ones providing any form of vision should have the ear of a Royal. Makes sense to have her either leading them or atleast being seriously involved. :3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff