Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Golden Sarcophagus [General Store] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:49 pm
In what seemed like a whoosh of wind, 5 Snag Coins would be dropped into the store, followed by an Adrenaline Orb disappearing from the new stock that had arrived.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:30 pm
I swiftly entered Nebu's shop with determination in every step. Nebu was quick to notice, but didn't let it jar his disposition. "Greetings again, my well-to-do friend. Forget something? I trust you're still preparing to make an Immunizer, yes? Or are you here to replenish your capturing devices?"

Despite my anxiousness to jump into the fray, I let Nebu finish his line of questioning before speaking up. "I'm prubably shooting myself in the foot by dipping into my Immunizer funds, but I'm not taking this Labyrinth lightly. Besides, if I go through it, I might get my investment back with some interest. Anyway, these are the items I require," I rambled, giving Nebu a small slip of paper. Nebu anticipated the Labyrinth rush, as was evident in the smile on his face as he read. This time, he didn't need to slip into the back room, as all the items I needed were close to the counter. "I wish you good fortune, my well-to-do friend," Nebu said as he handed me my items, drooling slightly as I handed him what I owed. "Do try to show Osiris the respect he deserves as you send your enemeis to Him."

I left Nebu to his creepy pleasure, taking the items I needed and heading to the Labyrinth.

[Terashi obtains a Full Restore, a Max Revive, an HP Up, and an Adrenaline Orb!]
[Nebu obtains a whopping 22 Snag Coins! Don't eat 'em all in one setting!]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:13 pm
A Max Potion would vanish from Nebu's shelf in a flash of blue-ish light, followed by a small stack of Snag Coins(four) appearing on his counter in a similar flash. The culprit was nowhere to be seen.

(76-4=72 Snag Coins remaining)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:53 pm
Lynnette would drop 25 coins on the counter and grab a Moon Stone. She was going to need this for her Cleffa later.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:50 pm
give me uh... this macho brace. Not for any specific reason. And some adrenaline orbs. 30 coins for ye  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:35 am
Ryan drops 17 Snag Coins on the table and gets a Max Potion, Adreneline Orb and PP Max.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:00 pm
A Prism Pokeblock vanished from Nebu's shelf, fifty Snag Coins arriving on the counter a moment later.

"Thank you!!!

Wait, what?

((72 - 50 = 22 Snag Coins left))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:14 pm
buying 4 dusk balls for 32 snag coins.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:56 pm
Purchasing the Cherish Ball from 1/4/2018's daily special, for 120 Snag Coins.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:14 pm
Keiko timidly entered Nebu's shop, expecting Nebu's creepiness but still feeling nervous. When she saw him cleaning up his shop, however, she didn't feel as fearful. "Hey, Nebu?" she asked, getting the Confagrius hybrid's attention.

"Ah, yes, how can I help you, madame?" Nebu asked, happy to see his first customer in a month.

Keiko felt a little freaked out at how eager Nebu seemed, but she kept it to herself. "Uh... do you have any Heal Balls? I have enough for four of them..."

Nebu thought about Keiko's question whilst looking around at the items on his counters. "Ah... let me check the back room," he said finally, leaving Keiko alone in his shop.

While waiting, Keiko browsed his wares, taking special notice of the Rainbow Pokeblock proudly displayed as the daily rarity. Fifty Snag Coins was far beyond Keiko's means, though, so she didn't even consider buying it. Nebu wasn't gone long, and place four Heal balls on the counter for Keiko. "That will be twenty-eight pieces of that currency you people use. The gold ones.

Keiko handed him the amount in Snag Coins and claimed her new capturing devices. "Thank you," she said quietly before leaving the shop.

"No, madame. Thank you," Nebu said to himself when Keiko was gone, gazing upon his newly acquired wealth food.

[Keiko got four Heal Balls! They're branded in her favorite color.]
[Nebu got 28 Snag Coins! They're tasty. At least Nebu thinks so!]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:48 pm
A small scrap of cloth found it's way into the hands of a certain trainer living on Mt. Silver. "Hmm...I could make use of this..." He said to himself before wandering up to Nebu and offering him the coin he demanded in payment. After a bit of unsuccessful haggling, of course.

"I swear...I should just let Lykas steal stuff for me when I want something from here... That Nebu asks for an arm and a leg..." Odd muttered as he left with a single scrap of Reaper Cloth and 25 fewer Snag Coins than when he'd entered.

((47-25=22 Snag Coins left))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:01 pm
Nebu would find Snag Coins on his counter, lying atop a note. Once the god flesh had been securely stored away, he would read the note.

From Terashi
Sorry to do this behind your back, but you were nowhere to be found at the time, and I was in a hurry. Bought a Timer Ball from you. The coins should be on this note.

See you around.
Terashi"

Nebu smiled, happy to hear from his well-to-do friend once more. With the god flesh secured, he went back to the back room to enjoy a light snack.

[Terashi obtained a Timer Ball! Rala would be quick to pass this on to Keiko.]
[Nebu obtained six Snag Coins! We all know where they're going by now.]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:05 pm
*grabs a Heal Ball for reasons*

((I have 12 Snag Coins left now.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:41 pm
Tristen rushes in, quickly snags a repeat ball and leaves behind twelve coins for the shopkeeper's taking.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:46 am
*Buys a Thunder Stone.* Nothing shall stand in the way of my ambition!  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff