Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:27 pm
"Heh... I'm pretty messed up myself. Just think, I came here on invite from Seto Kaiba so he could publically whip my a** at my own game and then when he gets knocked out, what do I do? I help his brother take him home and stay so worried about him that I can't think straight and... and I'm babbling now aren't I?" Luna asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:52 pm
((Well, SORRY for having a life! stare ..... lol, j/k But you've been doing a good enough Isis on your own anyway ^_^))

"I am Isis, and I suppose you have already met my brother, Malik." She bowed politely and forced her sibling to do the same. "We were just on our way to apologize, is Kaiba still unconscious?" she asked with concern. Malik tried to slip away while his sister was distracted with the conversation, but failed miserably as she grabbed him by the back of his shirt without even looking, and continued to talk with Luna.  

pixiestixryu

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:04 am
"As far as I know he's still out. The doctors said there wasn't anything wrong with him and that he should be awake, but he isn't so Mokuba and I took him back to the mansion." Luna said, noticing Isis grab Malik by the shirt and drag him back. "I'm going to head back, you can come along with me if you want."
"Set, what's wrong?" This Egyptian woman who looked so like the Western girl asked him.
"I'm not feeling well. Why are you here?" Seto said, keeping as calm as he could.
"I was worried about you. Isis said you weren't yourself and she's worried about you. We all are." Luna replied.
"Stop that. Worrying won't help anything. Tell them that I'll be absolutely fine in a few minutes and leave me alone until I call for you." Seto was starting to get the idea now. If he could order his company around, this couldn't be that different.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:21 pm
when they were almost to Kaiba Mansion, malik figured that he wasn't going to get away and decided to add his two cents to the conversation, "Isis?" His sister turned to him expectantly. "Do you think we could bring Kaiba out of his coma with our millennium items?" malik asked hesitantly. he wasn't too into the idea of helping someone else, but it might get his sister to forget what he had done.  

oni_kura

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:48 pm
Luna looked at Malik. He was up to something and she knew it. Oh well, maybe he could help undo what he'd done. If those pieces of gold had done something to Seto, then they could undo it.
Seto sat motionless for a few minutes. He was a pharoh so he'd have to deal with it. He looked around and spotted a journal of some sort. He flipped through it until he found the last month or so.
It turned out he hadn't been pharoh all that long. Atemu had come before him and he had been killed in some great battle leaving him to rule Egypt. He had appointed new priests to replace the dead ones and that had been that. He had so much more to learn...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:21 pm
The m. tauk began to glow before Isis could answer her brother's question. Her eyes fogged over for a moment before she answered her brother, "No. Kaiba must find his own way through this ordeal. He has to learn of his past. this will be a difficult journey for him..."  

oni_kura

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:47 pm
"Wait, you expect me to believe that Seto has somehow gone into the past? He's actually having some sort of out of body experiance?" Luna asked with a raised eyebrow. "Sure... and I'm passionately in love with the little spikey haired kid."
Luna rolled her eyes and laughed until she noticed Isis glaring.
"What?"

Meanwhile Seto was busy rifling through scrolls and marveling at how quickly he could glance at them and know what they were about and when he... or his other self... had written them. He was busy going through it when he came across something in his own journal.
'I don't know if I should trust the sandy haired boy with my Millennium Item. I know the rules are that each of us are to only hold one, and he is Isis' brother, but I don't trust him.'
"Set?" The Egyptian woman was back.
"I told you not to come until I called for you." He replied, still looking at the scroll.
"It's urgent. Malik is torturing a villiager. He says the villiager is a rebel against you." Luna was trying to control herself for her pharoh, but it wasn't working as well as she wanted to.
"Very well." Seto followed her to Malik.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:36 pm
Malik turned to luna and finally broke his silence, "First of all, Isis doesn't like her predictions to be taken lightly and second, why does everyone think i'm up to something? I didn't do anything to intentionally harm you?!? Did it ever occur to you that i might actually be sorry for what happened?!?" Malik seemed to get angrier by the second and his blank stare turned into a full blown glare.  

oni_kura

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:50 am
"Look, I don't care what's wrong with Seto and I don't mean to insult you. I don't believe in this sort of thing is all." Luna blushed and looked away, suddenly self conscious. Quite suddenly she wanted her mom to come and make everything better. She bit her lip and kept walking.
"Malik!" Seto shouted. The sandy haired boy stopped abruptly and his duel monster fizzled out of existance.
'Wait. Duel monster?' Seto thought. 'I'll worry about that later.'
"Pharoh, what are you doing here? I thought you weren't feeling well." Malik stood ridgedly.
"I've made a recovery..." Seto replied carefully. "Now explain to me why it is that you feel the need to torture this villiager."
"It was a plot to over throw you. He was planning a rebellion." As far as Seto was concerned he was clearly lying. He looked at the bloodied face of the villiager and ordered the healer to see to his wounds.
"Are you nuts?" Malik cried out.
"I know truth when I see it." Seto looked back at Luna who immediately found her feet extremely interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:23 am
Malik walked in silence behind the strange girl. When Malik was left to his thoughts, his mind began to wander back to what had just happened.
Malik POV:
Clearly this girl had something to do with the ancient past, but what? Kaiba's true power will soon awaken. Isis and I will need to be there, just so itt won't backfire and destroy the world. Ra, why do people always think i'm the bad guy. Maybe i should just become an evil super villan and get it over with. I could make up a yami so that he could take the blame, get a few follows, maybe a mind slave or two, and them i could...
End POV
Malik's sarcastic internal rant ended when they finally reached Kaiba Mansion.  

oni_kura

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:36 pm
"Seto's medical lab is in the basement. It's kind of hard to get to, so keep close." Luna explained. She led the way to where Seto still lay unconscious.
"You can't be serious Pharoh... You trust me don't you?" Malik was practically grovelling.
"I employ you. I trust you because Isis tells me you are trust worthy. You have done nothing but abuse that trust and you leave me no choice. Luna, come here." Seto turned to her. Her head jerked up sharply and she looked nervous but hastily did as she was told.
"Luna, you are now a priest of Egypt in my service and holding the Millennium Rod. Use it well." The rod flew to her hand as Seto spoke.
"Pharoh..." she knelt and Seto felt himself losing grip on his dream self.
((At this point I would like to say that all pairings are possible and I don't want present Luna paired with Seto. You'll see why later.))
Luna's attention fell on Seto when he stirred. She gently woke up Mokuba hoping that this wasn't just false hope.
"Mmm..." The first thing Seto saw was bright light. His eyes adjusted and he looked around.
"Who are you people?" He asked angrily, seeing Malik and Isis.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:50 am
Mokubas eyes fluttered open, he couldnt believe he fell asleep when he was suppose to watch out for Setos recovery. but he heard Setos angry tone to something."Seto." he said with a sigh of relief knealing by the bed."You ok? You hit your head pretty hard."  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:50 pm
Malik wishpered to his sister,"I don't even know why we're here. He's just gonna kick us out."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:07 pm
"I'm fine, see?" Seto propped himself up on his elbows and smiled at his brother.
"Now you two-" Seto paused abruptly in recognition of Malik, but dismissed the thought immediatly. "I don't know how you got in here, but-"
"I brought them. Isis needed to find you and she has Malik well in hand. I thought they might be able to wake you up. Isis said you had to do it yourself and you did, they just haven't left yet and-" Luna continued until Seto cut her off.
"Luna, go find a manga volume and take my brother with you. I want to talk to these two alone." Seto said, ignoring Luna's look.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:28 pm
Before Luna had even left the room, Malik smirked, gave Seto a mock bow and asked,"What is it that you would like to speak to us about, my Pharaoh?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff