Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:11 pm
Heather smiled. "You will feel it when it happens." she said and assigned one of the females under her command to take Faye and Oburos to their tent.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:23 pm
Faye nodded her arms tightened around Oburos' neck when one of the females suggested she walk on her own then hissed at her. The werewolf female shrugged and lead them to the tent. "No sneaking off I'll be watching." The female said to Faye who returned her threat with a hiss refusing to let Oburos go.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 am
Oburos rolled his eyes and then ducked into the tent, only setting Faye down once they were inside, noticing the divider instantly. "So . . . which side do you want?" he asked, feeling a bit fidgety inside since he couldn't feel the breeze or feel any trace of natural water from inside the tent.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:48 pm
Faye bit her lip and looked around. She could smell Oburos' unease about being in the tent. So she went to one side a opened it a little taking a deep breathe as a small lick of air continued to blow in from the hole she'd made. She turned to smile at him but it came out as a slightly terrified grimace. This would be the first night she had without him holding her. She feared the darkness above all else and he was her light. She doubted the Lycans understood just how blood thirsty the darkness was. After her moment of pain she when the divider and tore a small hole in it and pulled both pallets close to the hole. "Maybe...maybe if I'm holding your hand the darkness will stay away." She wondered out loud though she still sounded terrified. "You take here." She gestured to the side where she put a hole in the tent wall so he could feel the wind. She'd put the hole in the dividing sheet directly in front of the hole in the tent wall so the breeze would be on his back all night. In the three minutes they'd been in the tent she'd thought of every way to make him comfortable in the tent. She hoped it was all right.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 pm
Oburos watched Faye. "Um . . . I think the divider's more for changing than anything . . ." he muttered, but he did go over to the little opening, sitting right in front of it so that his face got the nice breeze.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:11 pm
"Really? The werewolf made it sound like it was to mark our rooms." Faye said sounding a lot more lucid than she had since the encounter with the hounds. "And I don't like sleeping on my own..." She gave a bit of a shudder then sat next to him and clung to his arm like a child who'd had a nightmare.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm
Oburos scoffed. "They put us in the same tent, didn't they?" he muttered. "I don't care what they want anyways. I do what I want." he pouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:42 pm
With a grin Faye pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Okay. Well I'm going to explore my side for a bit and let you commune with the wind." She teased disappearing behind the curtain. On her side was a large steel tub and from what she could smell random salts and aroma candles. "Bath time!" She cried finding the water to fill the tub with and clean herself.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 pm
Oburos chuckled. "You do that." he murmured softly. He enjoyed just feeling the wind on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Faye smiled taking a long bath scrubbing herself clean then with a robe around her dumped the water then filled the tub again having to do this several times before she was thoroughly clean. Her final bath was just with soap so that the over powering smell of lavender didn't kill any who went near her. Once her body was clean she then took a razor and shaved the places that needed to be shaved. When finished she got out of the tub dried herself, got dressed into some sleeping clothes then dumped the water. Now that the dirt and gease weren't caked on her she felt lighter and less icky. Her hair felt glossy and she smelt less like the compound and more like the wild life around her. After replacing the tub she then sat back next to Oburos snuggling at his side.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:09 pm
Oburos had fallen asleep sitting up as he had been waiting for Faye. He didn't really notice when she returned, but when she snuggled, his body had the unconscious reaction to lean over on her, his arms going around her a little. "Mine . . ." he murmured in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 pm
"My light." She murmured back then gently pulled him to the pallet still near the hole a breeze constantly blew in which she knew would relax him somewhat but she didn't seem to be able to untangle him from her so she could get comfortable...Meh, she'd heal in the morning after a stretch. For now she settled in and snuggled with Oburos. She was so glad she didn't smell like grease and dirt now.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:43 pm
Oburos didn't really notice too much. He was just rather exhausted by everything that had happened that day. He slept quite peacefully.

At around six am the next morning, Heather entered into the tent to wake up Faye, shaking her head with a bit of a smile as she saw the two curled up together. "Child, time to wake." she said softly as she gently shook Faye's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:08 pm
Faye woke with a start. Her body tensed as she mewled. "No I'm sorry don't zap me." And started to shake with absolute terror. Her eyes were completely black no whites no iris. And tears the colour and shape of small pearls rolled down her cheek. "Please..." She whimpered. "I won't fight any more..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:51 pm
Oburos woke as soon as Faye started mewling, looking from the shocked Heather to the terrified Faye. "Faye, wake up. No one is going to hurt you. Faye, you're safe now." he said, moving a hand up to her cheek, lightly tapping it, having heard once that doing that could bring a person around . . . or maybe that was just when they had passed out. He wasn't sure.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff