Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:08 pm
awesome then XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:20 pm
magnadearel

What you're looking for: RP, Fling
You're pet's image: User Image
Who you want: Juitris
Plot: I'm looking for fun, drama, and possibilities.
Other: Sago is doing his jrp right now, but he's going to be a groundling, since his biological dad, Tam Lin (owned by Lorne), is a groundling. He was once a duke, but he's found true freedom in the forest of the fairy folk. He's going to be quite a player, but he's only got one completed rp atm. I am working on it, so ... ? Maybe?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 pm
Dame NightFury

Juitris has a mate in the works atm, but she really needs a purple friend. I'm open for interaction though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:07 pm
magnadearel
Dame NightFury

Juitris has a mate in the works atm, but she really needs a purple friend. I'm open for interaction though.
Interaction is goood as is regular rps in the pride especially if it leads to a little bit of misunderstanding drama with her mate down the line a little. With his freedom I'm seeing him becoming of a puckish/loki/coyote character. Hehehe Freedom!  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:16 pm
Dame NightFury

Yup she's up for pridal rps. It might, Z owns her mate, so I dunno how that will work, but we can see.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:56 am
magnadearel
Dame NightFury

Yup she's up for pridal rps. It might, Z owns her mate, so I dunno how that will work, but we can see.
Okay I will pounce you as soon as he has his jrp closer to being done. *needs to pounce the buffy*  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:16 pm
Bump.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:32 pm
For ********* Mir-sher,
I have a 'friend' for her. She is currently rping with his twin sister, His name is Khesbedj. He will become a priest or a lion whom takes care of the dead lol. He is very 'silent' and he has a lot of siblings in his own litter, and larger siblings to attend to, but he keeps to himself. He is also not only a twin but a triplet. Also def a momma's boy. X3

It will be hard to get speech out of him, or very little at that, probably a stick in the mud as well. I can image mucho lols with them.[ Plot blurb as well ][/url., in case you are interested X3;

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 pm
magnadearel

For Pallas, I have a lion who can join with her.
I was already intending to have him join the Na'Vi Pride, I never got around to doing it. This will be the perfect excuse for me to sit and type out RP responses, if you like him. X3
Ruhiu, my blue, rolled seer~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:43 pm
Talencia
Lrrtok'mokri goes by Mokri, and is a chipper lad.

Hey Tal, just fyi when I tried to paste his url into a new window it blocked it saying there was something malicious there. (He's posted pg 5) Might want to look into it. Also, is Mokri still open to possible becoming Pallas' mate?

ChezaRain

Pretty boy Cheza! What's he like? What seer visions does he have?

Chi Sohma

He was posted before, but I don't think we ever got anything started. ********* would be hid friend, though she might try to get him to talk. Do you want to start it?  

magnadearel

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:12 am
magnadearel

Hey Tal, just fyi when I tried to paste his url into a new window it blocked it saying there was something malicious there. (He's posted pg 5) Might want to look into it. Also, is Mokri still open to possible becoming Pallas' mate?

Maybe the fact that it was a thumbnail freaked your browser out? I don't see how in the world it could possibly be malicious. ::blinkblinks:: Here is his juve cert, if that helps?

User Image

I'm open to them meeting, and perhaps crushing, but I don't want to promise that they will be mates until I see how they work in rp. Right now, though, Mokri is pretty low on my priority list, and with my muses and ability to write kinda low lately, I may want to put this on hold for now. RL just isn't cooperating with making many plots currently. ::apologetic:: If you'd rather find someone else for her, it won't bother me at all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 pm
Talencia

Weird cause I took the th_ out. Oh well, thanks for his juv cert. <3
I did have an idea, but I have to check with the navi mule first before I mention it to either of you. Yeah I feel rather the same way. I'd like to rp with them before giving my final choice. *Hugs* Sorry RL is being a pain in the posterior.

magnadearel

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:15 am
'magnadearel'

he's a good little guy. He just has a belief that females always need a protector and to be rescued when in danger. XD
As far as his seer abilities, I never thought them through. |D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:48 pm
ChezaRain

Funny. Pallas is rather independant. Once she grows to adol, and I get her leaving rp outta the way, I'd love to rp them meeting.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:56 pm
Talencia

ChezaRain

Hey guys! I had to check with the Na'vi mule, about this before I proffered this to you. I really love both boys. Pallas has grown up with a very open family. Her father has multiple mates, and so has her mother. How would you two feel about both being her mate? I know Tal's boy has grown up in the pride.
The pride wouldn't not allow it, but it would be more on the lion's personal views how they react to it. I'd be glad to send the mule's pm to you if you'd like.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff