Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Koti Kaikille | Hybrid Coalition | We're Official! <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:17 am
I'll Get My Feet Wet!
Name: Xochipilli [I only have an Adolescent cert image.]
Cert: User Image
Uncert: Uncert - Adult
Blurb: Xoch is an absolute sweet as can be guy, his name basically says it all. 'Flower Prince'. He was born between a lion and a cheetah, both of whom he loves and followed to a pride, unfortunately that pride disbanded and he has chosen to go his separate way. Besides that he is a blank slate.
Desired Rank: Tiedustelijat
Any Details: N/A

I'll Get My Feet Wet!
Name: Ruse
Cert: User Image
Uncert: Uncert
Blurb: Ruse, oh dear, where to begin! Ruse is a quietly dramatic individual. Confusing, manipulative and hosts all sorts of activities that can lay claim to others items of value. As a cub growing up, she never separated from her sister ever. They played games with individuals they met and won many little trinkets here an there. From there they have grown into simply devastating adults. Large and definitely in charge. Ruse was the voice, creating and building strategies while Rana kept the pair of them out of any serious trouble and generally spoke on behalf of them should trouble arise. Simply put Ruse was the devil and Rana was a succubus, sweet talking their way to victory! I definitely still have to discuss this with Zing, see where Rana has gone with her life and find out sterf. But feel free to add her to the list and I can now assist with roleplays of course<3
Desired Rank: Vartijat - Being a larger breed of lion and very manipulative, I think her forces could be used well here :3
Any Details: N/A [Rana is the fertile one aha.]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:42 pm
Memberslist has bee updated, and all newcomers have also been added to the Pride App.

And don't forget! We need more RP's!

Koti Kaikille Coalition

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:50 pm
This rp was back when she was a cub, but it recently finished. I hope it can be used.

link  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:09 pm
I think we can.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:25 am
A solo between Chiku and Fuu-penda. 8d  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:58 pm
heart

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:01 am
I'll Get My Feet Wet!
Name: Mizpah
Cert: n/a
Uncert: [x]
Blurb: An oddly calm young male, Mizpah will be willingly drawn into the coalition for a time by Chiku. He's more interested in helping others than harming them, and will be happy to provide someone with little ones if they cannot have them. Death is an odd topic for him, one that he discusses calmly and almost wistfully, as if it was an old friend.
Desired Rank: Kasvatus Orja
Any Details: Will eventually leave on good terms. (Schicks knows why~)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:23 pm
-GASPU-

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:57 pm
I'll Get My Feet Wet!
Name: Makosa
Cert: ...uhh, I'll...find this...later > O >
Uncert: LINK~
Blurb: Makosa is a sweet boy, who has VERY strong visions, and as such is very sensitive to touch/strong emotions, so he has led a very sheltered life. He found quiet in his partner, Tega, and has travelled with him for a while now, however he would like to settled down,
Desired Rank: I'd love him to be Council because of his strong, and very easily summoned visions, but I'd be happy with Storyteller as well c:
Any Details: Seer! Also, he comes with a familiar Adelai'e

I'll Get My Feet Wet!
Name: Tega
Cert: ...see above > o > -cough-
Uncert: LINK!
Blurb: Tega is a strong male, quiet, but caring to those he likes. He is very protective of the smaller Makosa, and as such, is usually prone to anger if anyone picks on, or tries to harm him. He's not one for needless violence though, and prefers to settle things with words. He was a very confused child, and reserved, but has found his voice during his travels with his fellow hybrids.
Desired Rank: Guardian
Any Details: Seer! Though his visions are only experienced through dreams, and are usually centred around people he cares about.
He also comes with a familiar, Sonali however she would be a very semi-permanent member, as she is a messenger and would fly off often

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:03 pm
-Squees~-

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:47 pm
Knowledge is power, power corrupts...

ouo

...So study hard and be evil >3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:52 pm
-Nibbles on Neko-

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:07 am
Another solo! This time with Mizpah and Chiku!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 pm
Huzzah!

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Adsomnio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:43 pm
Here is another solo for the pride. uwu  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash