Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:11 am
Ana Helios
Snuffins
Quaylan
Etr0
Quaylan
I take it no one is going to make an earth bender in the bei fong family :/

Err.... I'd assume not, since we're not allowed to be closely related to canon characters.

True, but it also states you can be there grandson.

that exception is for fire nation royalty only. Naturally, the royal family would continue, and as such, the current fire lord would be of some relation to Zuko, Ozai and the lot

Alright, you're finishing up your training! I can tell the Avatar would need a bodyguard, it's a dangerous world, and assassins can be quite...cutthroat. I'd rather travel with somebody from home than from a different nation anyway.

I would be willing to, but if I made a earthbender he would only be a trainee  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:31 am
Quaylan
Ana Helios
Snuffins
Quaylan
Etr0
Quaylan

Err.... I'd assume not, since we're not allowed to be closely related to canon characters.

that exception is for fire nation royalty only. Naturally, the royal family would continue, and as such, the current fire lord would be of some relation to Zuko, Ozai and the lot

Alright, you're finishing up your training! I can tell the Avatar would need a bodyguard, it's a dangerous world, and assassins can be quite...cutthroat. I'd rather travel with somebody from home than from a different nation anyway.

I would be willing to, but if I made a earthbender he would only be a trainee

Yun and Autumn are already at the palace, if anything, we can be good bodyguards xD  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:33 am
I wont be on for a whole day today. Gonna be busy doing work. See you guys latter. :I  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:58 pm
Ana Helios
Snuffins
Quaylan
Etr0
Quaylan

awesome, i could use a non-bender for my crew  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:26 pm
All this talk is getting me angry. I had an idea for a non-bender, but I kind of forgot it. I know it was some silly fluff involving chi control for attacks, but I can't remember the whole thing, and it was so good too. Oh well. I will figure it out eventually and talk it over. Might get in on the action myself if I feel up to it and this goes through.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:33 pm
I just got a tangelo thrown at me....it was nice!  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:39 pm
Did you pick it up, give them a straight face, then peel and eat it? Because the answer better be yes. Oh and I figured out my non-bender thing. It was actually they were a martial artist who simply had some sort of ability to strengthen their fists. Now to write this out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 pm
nah, i ran up and hugged them then ran back to my laptop and ate it  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:58 pm
Snuffins
Ana Helios
Snuffins
Quaylan
Etr0
Quaylan

awesome, i could use a non-bender for my crew

Need a firebending survivalist outdoorsman?

c:  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:36 pm
Sorry to intrude, I was thinking of joining the guild as a waterbender. I had a question on how active the water bending nation was.  

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:33 pm
Master of 3 Faces
Sorry to intrude, I was thinking of joining the guild as a waterbender. I had a question on how active the water bending nation was.

All the countries are plenty active, since the leaders were chosen to be people that are very active so they can help the members stay on top of it. So yeah, it's fine, just post and what's-his-name(Etr0) will probably be with you soon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:36 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound

I've already put in my character profile. Waiting on being let into the guild as well...  

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Sbizeau

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 pm
Hello, I'm another new member. /waves
I've already posted my character (here's hoping I did it right) and I'm just posting here to introduce myself. Well, I'm Sbiz, nice to meet you all and I look forward to roleplaying with you soon.

heart

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Well hello there possible fellow future water bender *waves* Seems we are in the same boat. (excuse the lame water nation joke)

Sbizeau

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:05 pm
just a question....not trying to put anyone down, but why does everyone wanna travel with the avatar?  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games