Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
Tell Me A Lie Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:04 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Yeah. What was it you were trying to do? It was winter, right? That's it, you saw a snowflake and you tried to catch it because of it's pattern." It was such a big snowflake that it's design was clear. An octagon with diagonals connecting every point.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:59 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

"Its not everyday you find a snowflake like that," Aubrey said trying to justify her actions. With a soft, calm sigh Aubrey watched as the car drove through to busy streets of the city. "I have to admit, we were pretty normal when we were kids but I wouldn't want to change anything that made me like...well this," She said gesturing to herself. Even though the things that changed Aubrey weren't fantastic she was still happy with how it played out. She and her friends had become closer then they had ever been and now they were about to run away together.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:57 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Good. We all have regrets, but we can't let them live our lives for us," Kyle said and then grimaced. "Damn, I could be a poet. It's going to ruin my rep." As if the nerd glasses already didn't. He thought. He looked as if he were on his way to a debate team meeting, not off to sulk in a corner. His rep of being a man of few words stood on the edge of a cliff, being slowly pushed off the edge.
Then again, he was about to start a new life. Nobody expected anything.
"What the hell," said the reputation, and jumped off the edge.
All this played through Kyle's mind like a children's cartoon as he looked off the bridge.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:49 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"I never liked your rep," Aubrey began but paused as if she were trying to put thoughts together, "It was never who you were. Like when we went to parties you always had a good time, but at school you were always so quiet. I never liked it," She finished though her voice came out sounding conflicted. Shaking her head Aubrey earsed everything she had just said and climbed onto the railing and carefully moved so she was sitting on it. "Be prepared to catch me again," She warned Kyle with a smile.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:10 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

But I liked it, Kyle thought as he still watched it plummet to it's death with a sigh.
"If you think you're going to fall, then wh- Oh, Jeez! Be careful, will you?" he said as she sat down and the old bridge creaked loudly, almost deafeningly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:17 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Hearing the bridge creak made Aubrey grip the railing so hard her knuckles turned white but she was too frozen to want to move. "Like I said be prepared to catch me. I forgot I couldn't sit up here like I used to when I was in middle school," Aubrey said with a nervous laugh. After a moment of being stiff Aubrey relaxed slowly and let out a sigh of relief when the bridge stopped creaking. "That wasn't so bad."

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:20 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"The fact you're saying it means that,yes, it was bad," Kyle protested, but he settled down a bit too, leaning against the railing (which fortuneatly didn't creak)  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Okay I'm not gonna lie, but that scared me. I was seriously scared," Aubrey said sounding completely serious for once. She looked over at Kyle and realized exactly how different he looked. "If I were to just glance over at you somewhere on the street I wouldn't even know it was you," Aubrey said voicing her thoughts though she hadn't realized she had said it aloud.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:37 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"That's the point, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:38 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"That's the point, isn't it?"

(yes, I know, not literate at all. Bear with me, I'm falling asleep here XD)  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:53 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey just shrugged and looked away. "Yeah, its just different though," Aubrey opened her mouth to say something else but closed it just as fast. Grabbing Kyle's shoulder Aubrey carefully climbed of the railing. "I think we should head back. It getting late and your man slave should be done by now," Aubrey said though it came out sort of quiet. Slowly Aubrey made her way down her to car.

{O.O.C: Its all good.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:49 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Alright." Both of them climbed into their respective vehicles and took off.
Now the sun had set and the streets came alive with headlights and screeching of tires as drivers avoided other drivers and pedestrians.
A guy walked out of a bar up the street. He flicked Kyle off for no aparent reason, making Kyle roll his eyes. Idiot. What good did he think he old do, getting so drunk he didn't even know what he was doing?  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

As they drove down the busy streets Aubrey hardly stopped for anyone unless she was caught at a standstill due to a red light. When they made it back to the house Aubrey got out of her car and locked it. "Are you done yet?" Aubrey asked Ted though it came out sounding harsh instead of calm. She didn't stop and wait for his answer and went into the bathroom to find the first aid kit. When Aubrey was climbing off the railing her had cut her leg a broken peice of it. When she found it Aubrey poured the rubbing alcohol over it and winced slightly at the pain. She sat in the bathroom and continued repouring the rubbing alcohol over her cut.

{O.O.C:}

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle repeated Aubrey's question, knowing Ted had the emotions if a five year old.
"Yeah, I actually am. Just thought I'd throw in a few extra little details that will help keep you from being recognized. You see here I have..."
"Ted," Kyle interrupted him.
Ted looked up, innocently. "Yes?"
"Take the zit off Aubrey's face please," he replied, gestering at a photoshopped blemish too huge to be real.
"Why? I think it makes her look better."
"Ted," Kyle repeated, a warning in his voice.
Ted threw his hands in the air as if in surrender. "Fine! Fine! I'm taking it off! Sheesh."
Kyle rolled his eyes and watched as Ted removed the zit, attempted to add a unibrow, was stopped, and otherwise touched up Aubrey's face.
In the end it actually looked pretty good. Ted had darkened her skin tone a little to a deeper tan, which is what she would get if they stayed in Vegas for awhile, and she otherwise looked like any other western girl.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Hearing what Ted was doing to her face, Aubrey stopped pouring the rubbing alcohol onto her large wound, which she knew was all too noticable, and walked into the room with an arrogent looking smirk on her face. "Do you want me to hurt more then just your feelings?" Aubrey asked in a sweet tone. She already knew the answer to the question, but a large part of her was hoping he would say yes since she needed some way to get all of her anger out before they left for Vegas.

{O.O.C:}

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas