Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:21 am
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: 」
User Image
User Image
Eliana landed with a hard thump. She had definitely felt some heat from Jack, but not the good kind. "Thanks..." she mumbled, attempting a smile and rubbing her sore side. She looked at the girl and did a double take, she wanted to know what was goin on!? That was uncharacteristic of her...Eliana opened her mouth to speak, "I'm
Not traveling around here." she stated. "I woke up in a cave, being robbed by some bandits and they ran off. I was walking around and found you guys,
Hoping you could help." she shrugged.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:35 am
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack pointed outside the cave. I came because of the River. Two reasons: One to extinguish myself, and two is that civilization usually is near water. Jack explained to Nyx and Eliana, walking towards the fireplace. He looked the fire with enough intensity to make it catch fire. he then smiled at them. Anyways, Nyx, why are you here? He asked her. If she asked them, he could also play nice to go along with the thing. He didn't dislike her. He also didn't hate her. He looked at Eliana.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:51 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton smiled as Eve blushed "Are you feeling alright?" He asked reaching over the table to lightly place his hand under her chin to look at him, then with his other he placed the back of his hand over her forehead. His face was slightly pink, and slowly getting redder.

☆═━┈OOC: ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:15 pm
Scarlett Cross

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve felt like she going to scream or yell or just something because she felt so..... so Embarassed going red like this but she just took a deep breath and smiled at Anton " y-yeah im fine, really!. " Giggling lightly at Anton. " anyways are you a hunter?... or something?. If you are im just glad you didint hunt me but saved me. I still dont know how i can repay you.. for saving my life. " Eve said happly, knowing she wounder how she could repay Anton, i mean she could give him the money that she has left ut he might not take it. It was just making Eve crazy but she knew that sooner or later she is going to repay him no matter what.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:33 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton sat back down in his seat after hearing Eve's reply. "Alright.. and I guess. I mean I have really good aim, but when I woke up in the forest with no memories, my bow and arrows were all I had. But I would never think of hunting you down." He said smiling as a women brought them their food on a platter. "And don't worry about paying me back, having company is the best way to pay someone back." he said looking down at his soup with a smile and sniffed the soup. "Ahhh that smells so good thank you" He said the waiteress, who giggled and gave Eve her soup.

☆═━┈OOC: ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:30 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx was made slightly uneasy by the man's question. The girl's remark about them helping her did make her chuckle mentally, but she wasn't used to conversation, and Nyx was uncertain as to how much she should make this pair aware of. I can't trust them, but if I want them to trust me then I can't say nothing...
Nyx shrugged. "I travel," she replied, feeling that was a reasonable answer. She took out her daggers and ran her finger along the edge of the blade, checking it's sharpness.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: ))

Claivern

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:15 am
Scarlett Cross

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve smiled lightly at Anton, when the food came her stomach was growling, telling eve to start eating.
" then im very happy to stay by your side " Eve said looking at anton before turning her head to look at her chicken noodles, it smelled so amazing. The humans really did wounders for themself's. Eve smiled as she just started to eat her chicken noodle and even the tast was even better than the smell.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:47 pm
Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:」
User Image
User Image
Eliana rolled her eyes, "That tells us much, Nyx." she scoffed. "I guess we should sleep, huh..." she offered, biting her lip. It was dark, cold and she was sleepy. The others must've been sleepy, too. She lay down, near the fire, and put her hands under her head. "Night..." she yawned, covering her mouth then returning her hand under her head.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:16 am
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack gave Nyx a rather sarcastic look. He grinned as if he were the devil. Don't worry about your weapons. From experience, they're certainly sharp enough. Believe me. Jack said as he stood up. I get that you aren't good with people...so don't try so hard to be what your not. Jack told Nyx as he sat down next to the fire, closing his eyes and heating the cave off his own power. Focus, Jacky, don't set fire...don't catch.. he thought continually.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:16 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx saw the girl go to sleep gratefully. She never really slept, herself. Occassionally she would rest for a few minutes while she travelled, but she never slept for very long.
Nyx raised her eyebrow at the man's comment, putting her daggers away. "You don't think that's a rather hypocritical comment?" she replied, weaving shadows between her hands casually, noticing him concentrating on trying to control his power as he heated the cave. "Why are you so afraid of tapping into your power?" Nyx asked, looking back at the shadow in her hands before he noticed her gaze.

And eating us alive."

Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:40 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

User Image

Jack opened his eyes and turned to Nyx, his arm catching a slight flame, a blue fire coming around his fingers. He did a half smile before turning towards the right end of the cave. My powers are what they are, and I choose not to use them. Everyone else did, but I refuse. I'll be like them. Jack told her. He moved his hands around, the fire moving along like strings on a marionette. Smiling slightly, he looked at a sleeping Eliana. I prefer to use my powers to protect people. Just a choice though, and It doesn't always work....Ain't that the truth? Jack thought, turning to Nyx. She looked nice enough in general until you noticed her blank,vacant expressions and general disdain for society, but that's what made Jack curious. He turned toward Eliana, the nice, angelic one whom made her opinion known. Jack felt like he was balancing himself on a glass cross dangling over a cliff. Why would anyone purposely want a demon on their team? Jack wondered before turning to Nyx once more. Why did you turn around?

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:01 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx paused, of course, not long enough for the man to notice. This was something she had to play right. She couldn't just tell him that she intended to make him a full-blown demon, but she had to come up with an answer that would satisfy him for the time being. All of these calculations were made within the blink of an eye.
Nyx looked the the girl. "Her," she finally replied. "Nobody can spontaneously heal wounds or carries a Celestial Blade for no purpose. As irritating as she is, the girl intrigues me." This wasn't an utter lie. She was curious as to how strong this girl actually was, but it was a good cover. "You should think yourself lucky," she continued, concentrating on the shadow in her hand again. "I was contemplating killing you both."

And eating us alive."

Claivern

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:02 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

User Image
User Image
Eliana opened her eyes; she hadn't been sleeping. "Couldn't sleep..." she mumbled, her voice light and airy. She yawned and placed her hand over her mouth. "Why don't you want to use your powers, Jack?" she asked, gently, not knowing whether it was a tender subject or not. The last thing she wanted to do was get on Jacks bad side; she was sure she was already on Nyx's bad side. "What you can do... It's amazing," she smiled gently, "Why would you hide it?" something bubbled in her stomach. Something telling her that talking to a demon, complimenting a demon wasn't right... But she couldn't help it. Eliana heard Nyx speak, and she was unnerved to say the least. She didn't know why, but Eliana felt the girl was lying.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:23 am
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

User Image

Jack looked darkly towards Eliana. Unless I'm completely forced into using them I will not use them to full extent and that is ALL I have to say. Jack then turned his back on them. Eliana is something crazy,right? So much healing and unknown in a tiny body.And Nyx, you yourself are unusual, so strong, but let me ask you a question: Why do you fight? he asked Nyx. He then turned to Eliana. And what about you? Jack stood up, looked at the ground and walked outside. All those things I've burned..... he thought sitting on the lip of the cave

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:47 am
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

User Image
User Image
Eliana's eyes were wide with shock. She looked to Nyx in bewilderment before standing up an brushing her dress off. "I..." she cleared her throat, "I'll be right back." she said, more confidently. She followed Jack outside, not making a sound, and sat next to him. "Hey, I'm not that tiny.." she joked, but her voice came out sad, no longer bright and tinkly. "What did you mean: Why does Nyx fight? Why do any of us fight?" she said, gently. "And what did you mean about me? I don't fight..." she admitted, looking down. She gently placed her fingertips on his sleeve, making sure not to touch him fully so that he wouldn't pull away. "What's wrong?" Eliana asked him, worried. She may have only known him for... Less than a day, but she didn't want him upset, she didn't even want Nyx upset!

User Image  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces