Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:44 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

(Ohh not fun sad My sisters play the age card on everything. I'm stuck with all the chores because I'm the oldest, then they complain all the time when I ask them to do something for once.)
Lena was a bit wary they were being followed although the driver said to relax. She couldn't help it, she was always on edge from running all the time. "I think I hear it too." She said after listening a moment. She looked out the window and tried to find the direction it was coming from.
(It's fine ^^)

(I'd go into detail but then I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the rp due to my ranting.)
Uther looked out the window along with Lena. Unbeknownst to them, the mercenary was on he over side of them. He silently drove up by the road when the truck stopped. He raised his rifle and fired. The "bullet" was actually a tracking device that planted itself on the truck. He radioed that he had put the tracker on the target. The other end told him to proceed with phase two. He jumped off the ATV and snuck to the truck holding a block of C4. He placed it on the undercarriage of he car and went back to the ATV. This all happened without a sound and all while the truck took a quick stop at a stop sign.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:53 pm
kefkadragon

(That's fine smile )
Lena squinted through the downpour, a frown on her face. "This rain is making it hard to see!" She said, frusterated, then looked at Uther. "How long will it be till we get to the hospital?" She asked, hoping it wasn't long.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:58 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

(That's fine smile )
Lena squinted through the downpour, a frown on her face. "This rain is making it hard to see!" She said, frusterated, then looked at Uther. "How long will it be till we get to the hospital?" She asked, hoping it wasn't long.

The driver checked the GPS. They were in the town of Rochester and about five minutes from the mayo clinic. He displayed how long they had on his free hand. "not long. Five minutes tops," Uther said.
(got to leave for work soon. Off to eat dinner.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:07 pm
kefkadragon

Lena nodded and continued watching out the window. "I hope this rain stops soon." She said out of nowhere. She thought the rain was a problem for them, and that the scientists would somehow use it to their advantage.
(Sorry for not replying! Thankfully I only really have 2 days of classes left, my senior trip, and then I'm not going to school the next two days XD)  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:16 pm
Japanesestarfire

(I've got 5 days left after this 3 day weekend)
the truck stopped in front of the emergency wing of the Mayo clinic. Boris was wheeled in and was checked on. "hope he ends up alright. Excuse me." uther said as he walked out. He went to a nearby bar and ordered some German beer.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:22 pm
kefkadragon

Lena waited in the waiting room for a minute before getting bored and deciding to join Uther at the bar. She smiled a bit to herself before entering. Although on the run, she did let herself go in bars. Normally the people were too drunk to realize who she was or just didn't care. She went inside and sat at the bar but didn't order anything.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:31 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther slowly sipped the beer. He didn't really notice Lena walk in. Some drunks tried smack talking him but he glared them down. Some time later, a soldier walked in holding a suitcase. He immediately saw Uther and hid himself. This was the soldier who planted explosives in the truck. Uther looked over and saw the insignia of the scientists on his left shoulder.
(I kind of have a headache now, I'll try to sleep it off)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:34 pm
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire

Uther slowly sipped the beer. He didn't really notice Lena walk in. Some drunks tried smack talking him but he glared them down. Some time later, a soldier walked in holding a suitcase. He immediately saw Uther and hid himself. This was the soldier who planted explosives in the truck. Uther looked over and saw the insignia of the scientists on his left shoulder.
(I kind of have a headache now, I'll try to sleep it off)

Lena's eyes widened slightly at the man with the suitcase, seeing he was with the scientists. "We should go." She whispered, trying her best to look calm, like nothing was wrong, like she belonged there.

(Okay, I hope it gets better! smile Oh, and I never said anything to the last thing you said, but that's cool! )  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther slowly stood up and the soldier approached. The soldier whipped out a knife. Uther chuckled. "you seem thirsty. Have a drink!" Uther said as he bashed a bottle into the soldiers head. The soldier recoiled and the bottle shattered.
(I kept spacing out and forgot this was here crying )  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:20 am
kefkadragon

Lena cracked a smile and quickly swiped the knife from the soldier as he recoiled. Not doubting he had another weapon on him, she just hoped he had sense not to take it out and use it in the bar.

(It's fine smile At least you remembered about it ^^)  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:42 am
Japanesestarfire

The soldier wiped the blood from his face. Uther pulled out his new knife and held it at the man's throat. "tell me why you're here. What did they tell you to do?" Uther said calmly. The soldier bashed his head into uther's and flipped him over. Uther rolled and got back up. The bar had cleared except for them. "it's a fist fight you want then? Bring it boy!" Uther taunted.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 am
kefkadragon

"He must be feeling pretty good if he thinks he can take both of us at once." Lena joined in, holding the knife she took from him at the ready.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:54 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

"He must be feeling pretty good if he thinks he can take both of us at once." Lena joined in, holding the knife she took from him at the ready.

Uther held one hand out. "no, this is between me and him. Just sit back and watch the fireworks," Uther said. The soldier swung at Uther. Uther blocked it and twisted his arm behind him. Then Uther tried to slam his head into the bar counter. The soldier dropped down and brought Uther down. Uther hit his head on the counter.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:08 am
kefkadragon

Lena nodded and stuck the knife in her bag. She swiped a drink from the bar and sat at a corner table so she was out of the way. She watched the fight amusingly from there.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:28 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena nodded and stuck the knife in her bag. She swiped a drink from the bar and sat at a corner table so she was out of the way. She watched the fight amusingly from there.

"that the best you got? You hit like a child!" Uther taunted. The soldier was infuriated. He whipped his leg at Uther. Uther flipped him over onto a table and punched him in the stomach. The soldier hardly winced and punched Uther back. The soldier threw a bottle at Uther and Uther caught it. "thanks, kicking your a** made me thirsty," Uther pounded the bottle and threw it aside. The soldier tripped him and threw him into a neon sign.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff