Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:45 am
OOC
I wrote this gigantic and great reply, but it logged me off because I took too long! stressed I'm so angry now... I'll reply later, I need to lose some fury now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:08 pm
OOC
Oh, god, I hate it when that happens! We all share your pain. 3nodding *pats* It only ever happens to me when I FORGET to coppy it all. 3nodding

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:25 pm
Seto sighed inwardly. It was just like one of these clowns to ruin his hard-to-aquire-fun.

Serenity on the other hand, merely pursed her lips. Seto got the distinct impression that she wanted to give him a bad kiss. In the end though, it was nothing of the sort, she was just analyzing him.

"I must have...I thought that I actually met your cousin at the party," she said to Seto--referring to himself, "Your voice sounds exactly the same..." She smiled sidewardsly. "How silly of me, I'm sorry! And all this time I thought I'd met Seto Kaiba!"

Seto shook his head. This girl was a stupid as her brother.

Serenity took the shaking as a confirmation that Seto Kaiba was in fact Seto Kaiba's cousin. "Of course, you're nothing like Seto Kaiba, the way I hear it from my brother," she added akwardly. "There is really a rift between the two, you know?" She remembered how Kaiba-san couldn't probably understand what she was saying by the blank gaze she was getting. "Oop!" She gasped. In an abnormally loud and slow voice she said, "SUMIIIMAAAASEEEENN Kaiba-san! I wiiiillll tallllkkk moooreee sloooowlllly....!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:43 pm
Mokuba smiled nervously at his brother before turning to Serenity. "Serenity, that is Seto. Thats my big brother, he's just wearing casual clothes on the trip is all." he explained with a small smile. Then looking at Joey as he stood himself up and dusted himself off. He was glad they were here, he couldn't wait to get on the plane and head to China. Just being with his brother for a few weeks, nothing better to ask for. Seto had been busy a lot lately, and now he was finally taking a break.

He grew even more excited as Duke and some man approched. Mokuba figured it was the last two they were waiting on. Once they came to a stop, he stood up from his chair and smiled. He picked up both his and his brothers suitcases, he was use to carrying Setos silver briefcase anyway. "Should we be getting on the plane now?" he asked. As soon as he finished his question, the lady over the intercom announced their time to board was now and to have their tickets ready. Mokuba smiled up to Seto, silently asking him if he was ready to go.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:45 pm
Yami Bakura almost bit his lip in half trying not to laugh out loud.
Hey, do you mind!? That's my lip! Bakura commented from the back of Yami's mind.
But it's just so FUNNY!!! I haven't done this sort of thing for quite a while, and Serenity is just so DENSE! But if I laugh it'll ruin the whole thing!
Bakura was even laughing now at how slow Serinity was talking to one of the most brilliant people ever. Like one of those teachers that talks super slow to the foreign exchange student, only to find out the student can speak better english than they can.
"Oh, don't worry Serenity... people mix them up all the time." Yami Bakura said, just managing to keep his voice under control.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:21 pm
Serenity covered her face with her hands. "Oh my goddddd...." she uttered. She knew that right now her head resembled a very ripe radish--her face was nearly on fire because of the blush. "I'm such an idiottt..."

"It's okay, don't beat yourself up over it," Seto mumbled, "It's not like I've ever really met you before anyhow."

"yea, but still--I mean--I feel like such an idiot!"
Seto didn't respond to that. She was being an idiot. Instead he looked down at his brother who was smiling at him. He read Mokuba's question in his eyes and nodded, his eyes reflecting his answer.

"Shall we go then?" he voiced--just so that the others would know.

Serenity turned into her brother, hoping to find consolidation(sp?) there for a moment while she regathered her nerves. She willed her embarassment to go away by listening to what Ryou was saying. (She doesn't know the difference either...) Something about it happening often? And, what was it that Mokuba had said? He looked different than usual? Okay--so that was good enough a reason, right? Still, it would have helped her if Seto had actually SAID something otherwise...

She realized now why her brother didn't like Seto as much... Her brother had a thing for holding grudges--sometimes for petty things. Serenity found it easier to get over them--like she was doing now. She pulled away from her brother and took a deep breath. "Okay, then."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:27 pm
((Oh crud, I'm sorry... Inunuaide must have posted while I was typing my response up sweatdrop sorry!! redface ))

Yami Bakura wasn't chuckling out loud as he was heading towards the plane, but his eyes were laughing quite loudly.
"You have the maturity level of a toddler, you know that?" Odion whispered to Yami Bakura, ticket in hand. Bakura had given everyone thier own tickets first thing, so they didn't have to wait for eachother.
"So?" Yami chuckled. "That was GREAT!" He whispered as he handed his ticket over to the lady, then got on the plane.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:22 am
OOC
I HATE THIS! I've got 11 new PMs, and I can't read a single one of them. ;-;

Angel of Flames, your replies are a lot better now. <3

Chloie, I just realized it's april and Duke's febrauri Birthday Bash hasn't really... Erm... Happened. xDDD

Duke laughed at Serenity's stupidity.
He was going to comment on it, but realized there was no point in that.
He didn't want his image to turn into that of someone that tried hard to make cheeky notes about people, failing miserably.

He nodded when Kaiba offered to get on board, as butterflies gathered in his stomach.
He had never really been on a plane, and he was planning to keep it that way for a while.
"Just... Keep it cool now, buddy... Don't lose your cool... WHatever you do... Don't use your cool..."

He followed the Egyptians on board, and handed his ticket to the lady aswell.

Then, he looked at TachiSan from the corners of his eyes.
It was the look of an animal in distress.
He looked away after less than a second, because he couldn't help but notice the gourgeous little outfit the flight-attendant was wearing.
He made a kiss-like face at the lady, who gave him an un-interested look before accepting tickets form the others.

Tea rolled her eyes: something she was becoming rather good at.
She inmediatly followed this o-so-bitchy action by shaking her head, right before she used one hand to move her hair behind her ear gracefully(she thought).
As she picked up her belongings, her mind drifted off.
"The trip hasn't even started for real, and already I feel like... Lonely-ish... If only Yugi was here... Or Tristan...."
She took a look at Joey and Serenity in front of her.
"Alright... Joey's here, and so is like... Serenity... But they hang out together and they probably will all the time... "

A sad sigh escaped from her mouth, as she handed her ticket to the lady.
She saw Duke's action and the lady's reaction, and was slightly surprised.
"Oh my god... Not every female being has a crush on him... I'm not alone! This is amazing!"
Still shocked by this (rather meaningless) discovery, she entered and followed the people in front of her, finding a seat near them.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:40 am
Serenity entered the plane just before her brother, having been eager to pretend that she was on 100% again so quickly. A bubbly personality usually had to have the ability to bounce back quickly.
When she got onboard though, someone in particular caught her eye. It was that psyco blonde egyptian guy!

He made Jou go insane and try and kill Yuugi!
She quickly looked away in the other dirrection. Unfortunately, all of their seats were clumped tightly together, and she couldn't look away for long. She only hoped that she wouldn't have to sit next to him.

She looked at her ticket again, watching the numbers on the aisle as she walked along. She smiled as she found her chair, and ducked beneath Seto's outstreatched arms and sat in the seat beneath them.

Seto took the bags from his brother and placed them in the overhead compartment. He didn't want Mokuba trying to stand on two seats to reach up that high, and he usually carried everything anyhow... He shut it sharply and then ran his hand over the latch, hoping it wouldn't come undone. He was about to sit in his seat when he realized that there was already someone else there. He checked his stub again. No--that was definately his seat... he and his brother... what did she expect to sit on his lap?

"Uh... Excuse me, but I think those are ours..." Seto explained, not really caring about giving her any more embarassment or not.

Serenity looked up at him confused and checked her ticket again. "no... No, this is right. See?" she held her ticket up for him to read. Seto took it from her and compared it to his own. They had the exact same seat number on it. This is why I hate flying with groups. he couldn't help but think to himself. It occurred to him that Serenity probably thought he was mistaken, so he showed her the identical stubs.

"You see? It's the same." Great. Now what...?

Quote:
*laughs* Oh well. no one ever REALLY celebrates their birthdays in RPs anyhow... sweatdrop except...for...the mansion RP... sweatdrop with Seto... but then again, you can HARDLY consider that a celebration...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:12 pm
Yami Malik took over his hosts body as he saw his counterpart walking towards him.
"So... what has you in such a good mood?" Malik growled.
"Oh, nothing but the usual awkwardness." Yami Bakura vaguely gestured towards Seto and Sernity. Malik glanced over and chuckled darkly.
"Three bucks says that Joey gets involved." Malik held out his hand to Bakura.
"You're on." The other replied. Odion and Ishizu sighed in unison. The Yami's were VERY immature, and Ishizu was impatient for Bakura to tell her about the dream.

____

Tristain heaved a sigh of releif as someone (Kaiba by the sound of it) closed the compartment next to him.
Damn... that was close... take off! Please! Tristian silently begged.

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:31 am
OOC
Inu! We want you!~! whee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:48 am
Joey smiled as he followed close behind his sister. After showing the lady his ticket, giving a thanks in return, he boarded the plane. Once he too caught eye of Bakura he gave a growl, just another reason to be called a mutt, before following behind his sister. Releaved to see that he was in the seat beside her and that some stranger wasn't, he helped her with her bags. Then, Seto approched them. Seto gave Serenity a strange look, he seemed pissed. Seto then told them that they were his seats.

"Oh, so now you own coach or something." he barked. Man Kaiba was one stuck up rich kid in his eyes. Grumbling to himself, he took out his ticket, looking at the seat number. "Well I sit here." he said in a shocked, and more mannerful tone. 'Aw man, what if Kaiba has to sit next to me?! This ride is going to be hell if I have to.' he thought to himself.

Mokuba looked confused, taking out his own ticket. Looking at the number and the number on the seats, he pulled on Joeys shirt. "Joey, this is actually my seat. Me and my brother always sit together. So, I have your seat, and my brother has Serenity's." he explained. Letting out a small sigh, putting away his ticket, "This is a problem.." he groaned.

He watched as the others took their seats, next to their guests. "How come were the only one with this delema? " he asked with a grumble in his tone.

Yamasuki sensei glanced back, seeing their delema. "Oh, well this happens quite often in the business. I'll go speak with the attnedent and see what we can do about this." he replied standing from his seat. Approching the attendent, "Excuse me miss, but we have a problem. You see four of my students have the same seats." he explained. Coming back with the attendent at his side, she took ahold of their tickets. "Oh dear, my apologizes. Let me see if I can find you an opening somewhere." she said as she took the Kaiba brothers tickets.

"Well good, this means that these seat are ours." Joey replied with a grin.

Mokuba handed the lady his ticket as he gave a groan. "I wanted to have these seats." he sighed as he reached for his bag.

Jou couldn't help but give a inside smile. Finally, the richie rich Kaibas were in the slumps for a change. They had no place to sit, and they were going to be stuck in a sucky seat in the middle of a bunch of smelly people sleeping on their shoulders. The thought made Joey laugh inside, then the attendent arrived. "Kaiba-san, we have a seat for you. Two seats in first class have opened up. You may follow me right this way."she replied turing and walking through a certain. Joeys jaw dropped.

"First class! But..but I" he stuttered. Yamasuki sensei smiled, "It's settled then, you two will be flying first class. Joey, Serenity, you two get these seats. I did order yours first anyway." he replied, before walking back to his seat. Joey still tried to fight the fact that the snobs were getting the special treatment..again!

Mokuba sighed as he retreived his bag and dragged it off. "Yeah, it's a shame. I really wanted to see what coach would be like for a change." he said, fullheartedly. He smiled back at Seto, "Let's go Seto." he said before walking through the certain door.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:02 pm
Seto groaned inside. He'd already put their things into the overhead compartment. Why couldn't they just move the Wheelers? They'd gotten on the plane first, right? Of course, first class probably meant that it'd be more like what he was used to.

"Yep, in a moment, Mokuba. Hold my seat for me," Seto said before his brother disapeared. He turned his attention to the hold above the wheeler's new seats--HIS and his brother's seats. It seemed that he'd shut it pretty tight... In fact, it seemed as if it were jammed. He tried pushing the button in and pulling up like the diagram explained, but it wouldn't lift. Something must have hit up against it... He tried again, this time with more force. Again, nothing happened. He could see the laughter in Jou's eyes without even looking at him.

He was not going to leave their things here with his wanna-be rival.
"Kaiba-san, we have seats for you up here as well--" the stewardess said.
"It's stuck," Seto explained, a bit of frustration showing in his tone.
"Wh-what? What's stuck?"
Seto raised a brow but didn't repeat himself.
"The overhead--it's stuck?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:53 pm
Joey was still shocked of Setos luck, it just wasn't fair. Serenity and him deserved more then what they had gotten, especially Serenity. Yet here Kaiba was, getting his rich boy ways, it pissed him off. The attendent began to work at the overhead, it was pretty jammed. With a few good tugs, it popped open. Grabbing his suitcase and holding it by her side. "There you are, would you like me to carry them for you sir?" she asked politely with a smile. Joey just grumbled as he placed hi baggage where Setos use to be. After that was taken care of he sat in his seat, still a little steamed.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas