Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Rain grabed the chakram and dashed at Lux striking him down with his chakram your a dumb a** lux you know that  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:45 pm
"Funny thing is my nanites evolve and so it's hard to know what they will do until it is too late." Leon said as he accelerated the rate of decay. "I am able to control them and tell them what to do. you don't know what my thoughts are and nobody ever will. angel's fall and the hounds are there to meet them with open jaws. i gave you a chance to surrender and you failed to take it. NOW PAY THE PRICE WITH YOUR LIFE!"  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:49 pm
im already dead Lux said as he ripped up his shirt to sho a metallic body  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:54 pm
Leon just started laughing "organic or not, your body is going to be broken down and reformed into more nanites for my hand." was all he said as the metal started to be broken down and more nanites.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 pm
ill just get put bacck together Lux said as his nanobite keep re building his body  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:07 pm
"Not if i can stop you lux" Rain said as she rushed twords Luxord  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 pm
"Not if i break you down fast enough." Leon growled accelerating the rate of decay yet again to counter his regeneration.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 pm
Luxord get up and with his remaining strength hit Rain sending her to the top of a building you got lucky once but it wont happen again Lux teleports away leaving the nanites behind  

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:16 pm
Rain lands on top of a raycaster buliding in pain  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:21 pm
Leon made his nanites form wings on his back and flew to the top of the building "hang on, Rain. i'm gonna patch you up." Leon said as he made his nanites help her recover from the little flight she took.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:25 pm
Thanks...leon Rain said as she could barely speak loudly or at all  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:32 pm
The nanites worked fast and it was painful, but she would live. "I got a new name and background set up for you. would you like to hear it?" Leon asked as the nanites patched her up at an accelerated rate.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm
s-sure Rain softly said as she slowly got up  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:25 pm
"your new name is Alexis Wolf. your my younger sister and you have been told countless times that you look like this girl named Rain. our parents died in a car crash and i lost my arm. you got away unscathed. i have your papers and an id for my bounty hunter guild. if people say they didn't know i had a sister, you tell them that i don't talk about you much for your protection." Leon said as he helped her to her feet.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces